• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best animated Disney movie?

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
  • Defenitely not the recent ones! Disney is starting to lose it's touch.....

I loved the Emperor's New Groove for comedy...(Kronk rocks! Hehe)
    And the Lion King was a really good movie! It has to be one of my favorites! I know there's more though...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I have to agree with Jordan, those two were really good movies, and not only that, just the ones I can think of at the moment :P. The ENG was very funny, even when I've seen it a lot, and LK was just awesome

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • my personal favorites are:
    finding nemo- heck it made a girl in my class, that i ...have a crush on, but am too much of a coward to say anything, cry....and i dont care wha you say i liked the animationa dn the hidden items that linked to other disney movies...
    i also liked the lion king...i saw it when i was like 5 and i cried when the dad died, if i watched it again id probably still cry just for the sake of old times..*good ol' times*

100marios

Years
  • DragonTrainer said:
    I have to agree with Jordan, those two were really good movies, and not only that, just the ones I can think of at the moment :P. The ENG was very funny, even when I've seen it a lot, and LK was just awesome

~DragonTrainer:dragonite
    I just watched it the other night and I was still laughing out loud after seeing it around seven times hehe.

Squeekity squeek squeek squeel squeekith!

Anywho, the Lion King was a fantastic movie. They made a Broadway show of it for crying out loud! It was epic, dramatic, and even humorous.

The Lion King 2 was a bit of a letdown though....at least to me.

Well, I was just naming Disney films, not Disney/Pixar ones. In that case, all of the Pixar ones are really good! Better than alot of the Disney ones. They're instant classics!

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • *sings "The Circle of Life" in Jordan's face* Yeah, The Lion King was definitely one of the best Disney movies of all time. But, I loved Aladdin because when I was little everyone told me I looked like Princess Jasmine with my big brown eyes, olive skin, and black hair--and I always wore my hair in a ponytail, too. ^_^ The Little Mermaid I was obsessed with before Aladdin came out...if you ever come into contact with my Mom, she'd tell you a story of a vivid dream I had about me being Ariel, lol. ^_^;; Yep, old-school Disney movies are great. I'd say Beauty and the Beast was one of the major favored ones, too.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Is Toy Story a Disney movie?
    I forgot...atleast I think it is.

If it is..that'll be one of them and Lion King is also another good one.

Oh yeah and Hercules was sort of good also.

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • i never got into beauty and the best, i dunno why to a guy like me it just didnt catch my eye..or eyes...
    anyways i have to agree with aladin...its one of the greatest old school hits! i didnt really like aladin and the 40 theives as much but the giant tutrtle rocked my world (i like turtles by the way...). did you know that its not pronounced aladxin but allah-dean, atleast thats what i heard...it sounds more islamic that way thus signifying its greater chance of probibility...
    you can argue that the vowel isnt pronounced that way but remember that aladdin originates from middle eastern...stuff?...and its probably a traslation...
    any ideas...?

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
  • I like Brother Bear XD It kinda reminded me of the Lion King, and the art was absolutely beutiful... *sigh* And Rut and Tuke (sp?) are cool XD and Koda is adorable ^___^. I like Finding Nemo and The Lion King, too...
    When I was llittle I was trrified of Scar...I had a tape that had all the songs from the lion king on it, and when it got to that one song that scar sings (the only line I can remember right now from it is "Just listen to teacher.") I got scared and cried XD Ah, good 'ol scary disney movies X)

Last edited:

100marios

Years
  • Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    *sings "The Circle of Life" in Jordan's face* Yeah, The Lion King was definitely one of the best Disney movies of all time. But, I loved Aladdin because when I was little everyone told me I looked like Princess Jasmine with my big brown eyes, olive skin, and black hair--and I always wore my hair in a ponytail, too. ^_^ The Little Mermaid I was obsessed with before Aladdin came out...if you ever come into contact with my Mom, she'd tell you a story of a vivid dream I had about me being Ariel, lol. ^_^;; Yep, old-school Disney movies are great. I'd say Beauty and the Beast was one of the major favored ones, too.
    I meant the Lion King 2 hehe....anyway...
    I loved Aladdin too! That move is so awesome!

Riffraff, street rat! I don't buy that!

I was even Aladdin once for Halloween! My mom made my costume! The genie was really cool too! Heck, every character was cool hehe...

My sister was obsessed with the Little Mermaid too! She would sing the song Ariel sings all the time!.....and as for Beauty and the Beast, that movie was really good too! A bit more dramatic then most Disney movies.....and I like that!

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
  • Heh...When I was four I was Nala for halloween... ^_^ My costume was so cute...I liked to play with the tail, and drop the hood on the ground and say "My hat!" and pick it up...I was adorable back then o^-^o

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • My favorite Disney movies are Toy Story and Toy Story 2. Those were great movies. In the past few years, I think Disney has made some really bad movies. They have really lost their touch, like someone else said. In the past few years the only one I cared to even think about seeing was Finding Nemo.

100marios

Years
  • Pluslechu said:
    Heh...When I was four I was Nala for halloween... ^_^ My costume was so cute...I liked to play with the tail, and drop the hood on the ground and say "My hat!" and pick it up...I was adorable back then o^-^o
    So were we all...
    *looks in a mirror*
    I don't know what happened to me! Hehe...

Nala? That sounds cool! I was Gumby once, but that's beside the point hehe...
    Brother Bear wasn't bad, but it was a 'been there, done that' sorta thing. It was like a more serious Emperor's New Groove....except for the moose!

"You're one big beaver!"
    Hehe.....

Pixar has always made awesome movies, unlike Disney..
    Toy Story and Toy Story 2 are some of my favorite movies ever!
    I loved Monster's Inc. because the little girl looks just like my cute little sister!
    *smiles*

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
  • Heh, my mom collects Toy Story stuff ^_^;; She keeps her collection in my room ... ._.;;

I prefer Finding Nemo over any other Pixar movie... "Escapae! Hey, it's spelled just like the word escape!" XD Dory rules.

Back