• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best animated Disney movie?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Latios Master said:
    My favorite Disney movies are Toy Story and Toy Story 2. Those were great movies.

Yeah! Toy Story rocks!
    *tries thinking funny parts on it*

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • yea it was great i loved the characters, graphics, and story like was priceless...it was the benchmark for disney films along side other legendary classsics!
    darn you guys, you made me want to go watch it while i eat dinner! You guys are the best!

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • oooh i feel a disney club coming...lol
    anyways dinner hasnt "started" yet so im waiting for it to start b4 i go and get the movie...darn what a great way to spend a saturday: on the fourms and watching classic disney videos? ne one with me, lets all go watch toy story...?any one?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    I remember me having that Mr.Potato Head toy I got from Burger King.
    You pull his hat and he would starting running.
    It was hillarious when I reversed his nose and eyes. :P

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • The bezt? Hmmm...well, can't forget clazzicz like Lion King and Beauty and the Beast but really my favorite uzed to be The Little Mermaid when I waz younger>_< But then I got older and I havn't zeen any of thoze for a Looooong time>,<
    Finding Nemo waz okay but I juzt like to act like Dory to bug my friendz >=)...or waz that a Pixar movie???
    Hmmmm...I guezz I gotta go with Toy Story ^_-

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Wing Zero said:
    oooh i feel a disney club coming...lol
    anyways dinner hasnt "started" yet so im waiting for it to start b4 i go and get the movie...darn what a great way to spend a saturday: on the fourms and watching classic disney videos? ne one with me, lets all go watch toy story...?any one?
    *gets his pillows and blankets*
    I'm game! Hehe....

Here's all of Pixars movies! (in chronological order)
    Toy Story, A Bug's Life, Toy Story 2, Monster's Inc, and Finding Nemo!
    I love all those movies! Hehe...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I liked Scar?s song. Lol

I liked Aladdin, the Lion King, and Hercules best. Hercules was pretty funny and solid, IMO. Beauty and the Beast is a favorite of my parents. ^_^;

Wing Zero

&#1575;&#1587;&#1578;&#1575;&#1584; &#1593;&#1606;
    Years
  • oooo a bugs life was a riot! it rocked my worl *tune goes off in head..."she bang, she bang!"* yea that was, yet another, great classinc movie from disney. the story line rocked and it was really great i loved the realisim involved...i mean it wasnt ants vs. the evil rabid ant killer bunnies, but they tied in the natural conflict between ants and other insecs, their mentality and conveyed in humor...
    eupert, i say we should give it a "2 thumbs up"!
    As for a disney club, why not a classics club all the "old school" movies etc...or no, we kneed your oppinions people!!! i also need to know if this should be turned into a club...whos with me!?

100marios

Years
  • Kairi said:
    I liked Scar?s song. Lol

I liked Aladdin, the Lion King, and Hercules best. Hercules was pretty funny and solid, IMO. Beauty and the Beast is a favorite of my parents. ^_^;
    Long live the king....
    .....not the song, but cool anyway hehe...

A Bug's Life was actually my least favorite out of all the Pixar films, but it was still one of the best animated movies I've ever seen.

Not the Disney club.....the Mickey Mouse club!
    M-I-C! K-E-Y! M-O-U-S-E!
    Hehe....

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • dont even get me started on my fav disney movie! lol i have every disney movie from Snow White to Brother Bear :laugh: yup im a Disney dude! XD my fav Disney movie of all time has always been Aladdin! I love that movie...i remember once when i was like 3 i got a hot dog bun out and pretended i was Aladdin when that part came on ^_^;; then i love the Lion Kings (cant stand 2 though...) i Treasure Planet was okay, and so was Lilo and Stitch, i liked Mulan also XD i think i like almost all of them LOL

Wing Zero

Years
  • whats up with the hotdog bun? did it simulate like the crapet or somthing?
    anyways...lilo and stitch was pretty cool, but it wasnt like the old school ones (aka classics)! its story line was pretty cool, but not eye poppin wow...it was just pretty average, but it had its sad and happy moments and sometimes really got me into it, which is pretty good! i love that blue little alien dude!

100marios

Years
  • Sapphire Latios said:
    dont even get me started on my fav disney movie! lol i have every disney movie from Snow White to Brother Bear :laugh: yup im a Disney dude! XD my fav Disney movie of all time has always been Aladdin! I love that movie...i remember once when i was like 3 i got a hot dog bun out and pretended i was Aladdin when that part came on ^_^;; then i love the Lion Kings (cant stand 2 though...) i Treasure Planet was okay, and so was Lilo and Stitch, i liked Mulan also XD i think i like almost all of them LOL
    I'm not a Disney film junkie....(I save that for LotR hehe) but I do have a lot of the movies!
    I agree, Treasure Planet and Lilo and Stitch were okay....but I happpen to like Mulan a whole lot! It's nice for the girls to get the lead role for a change.
    Girl Power! Hehe.....
    Lion King 2 really wasn't very good. Even though it was made years later, the visuals weren't that good. Almost all the sequels to Disney movies that go straight to video aren't very good. They have terrible voice acting! No emphasize whatsoever!
    If you haven't already, don't see 'Home on the Range'.
    That movie is probably one of the shortest, and most pointless movies I've ever seen!

Hot dog bun...hehe....
    A whole new world!!.....on a hot dog bun!

Wing Zero

Years
  • hahhahahaha jasmine sings: a whole new world... Aladdin buts in "on my hot dog bunnnn"
    apu: "mmmmmmm" jeanie: "your wish...*looks puzzled at aladdin* is my command!" aladdin: " can i have a layer of katchup on that, to go please i got a date with pretty ol' jasmine over there...o and a hotdog for her killer tiger..."
    whats home on the range about?
    and noone is interested in a disney or old school movies club? o well...

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • i meant when he stole the bread and starts singin XD i dont want to see home on the range, it looks pretty stupid XD oh and in Toy Story when Buzz thinks hes "Mrs. Nezbit" Woody goes up to him and yells "YOU-ARE-A-BOY!!!" hehe bad pun instead of YOU-ARE-A-TOY!!! ^_^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Wing Zero

Years
  • ahhh i didnt notcie that....mabey is houdl go watch it AGAIN for the 2nd time tonight?! nah lets wait till easter...lol but the bread thing was a hillarious misconception...but wait! did you steal from yourself!?lol...-_-; dont look at me that way...

100marios

Years
  • Sapphire Latios said:
    i meant when he stole the bread and starts singin XD i dont want to see home on the range, it looks pretty stupid XD oh and in Toy Story when Buzz thinks hes "Mrs. Nezbit" Woody goes up to him and yells "YOU-ARE-A-BOY!!!" hehe bad pun instead of YOU-ARE-A-TOY!!! ^_^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    .........oh.
    I thought you were imagining yourself riding on the carpet by riding on a hot dog bun hehe...
    *sweatdrops*

I would like a Mickey Mouse club!
    *people cover his mouth before he starts singing again*

Mrs. Nezbit hehe..

Woody: Buzz, can you get up and give me a hand?
    *Buzz throws his broken arm up to Woody*
    Funny, funny hehe...

Wing Zero

Years
  • lol the aliens are the best their eerie squaky vocies rock! what they say is funny cuz of the way they say it.
    lol, when buzz enters the toy machine and he asks what they are watin for, or something and they say in that same weird funny voice "the clawwwww" lol!
    not funny? well they did it funny...

Back