• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best animated Disney movie?

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
  • Wing Zero said:
    lol the aliens are the best their eerie squaky vocies rock! what they say is funny cuz of the way they say it.
    lol, when buzz enters the toy machine and he asks what they are watin for, or something and they say in that same weird funny voice "the clawwwww" lol!
    not funny? well they did it funny...
    Alien 1: A visitor!
    Alien 2: From the outside!
    Altogether: Ooooooooohhhhhhh!!!
    Hehe...

That was funny! Pixar movies always have really great jokes and storylines! Not to mention the fact that they always seem to pull at my heart strings!

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • yeah i mean who kneeds scarry, demented, stupidly annyothing, movies when you have disney!!! they offer great movies that arnt bad in any way but are really clean and cool! @_@

100marios

Years
  • Wing Zero said:
    yeah i mean who kneeds scarry, demented, stupidly annyothing, movies when you have disney!!! they offer great movies that arnt bad in any way but are really clean and cool! @_@
    Exactly! Great point!
    .....that doesn't stop me from watching LotR though hehe....
    I have never watched any rated-R movies though, so I happen to watch a lot of Disney and Pixar movies!

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • LotR movies isnt bad its okay...ive read all the books and they arn't perverted or scarry in any way! the movies do the books no justice...
    anyways what about toy story 2 i think it was okay i eman the new characters were funny and cool...i hate that prospector! *takes avatar and places prospector beneath sword* i think buzz trying to fly wa very funny

100marios

Years
  • Wing Zero said:
    LotR movies isnt bad its okay...ive read all the books and they arn't perverted or scarry in any way! the movies do the books no justice...
    anyways what about toy story 2 i think it was okay i eman the new characters were funny and cool...i hate that prospector! *takes avatar and places prospector beneath sword* i think buzz trying to fly wa very funny
    I've read the books too, and I think the movies do a spectacular job of showing everyone Tolkien's masterpiece. They're my favorite movies ever!!

Anyway, I think I like Toy Story 2 better then the original, if not the same. It was really good! Prospector was a bad seed hehe....

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • i think it was great how they showed us the anatomy of the evil child and his domain, that was really cool...also learining about buzz and the fact that hes not really 1 of a kind was really great i liked the movie all-in-all

100marios

Years
  • Wing Zero said:
    i think it was great how they showed us the anatomy of the evil child and his domain, that was really cool...also learining about buzz and the fact that hes not really 1 of a kind was really great i liked the movie all-in-all
    Same here! That, along with all the other pixar films, are instant classics. I love those movies! I want to watch it again hehe...

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • i ahvnt seen brother bear should i see it, is it worth it, whats it about, whats so funny, let me in on this stuff! * i want in, i want in, waaaaaaaa*

100marios

Years
  • Wing Zero said:
    i ahvnt seen brother bear should i see it, is it worth it, whats it about, whats so funny, let me in on this stuff! * i want in, i want in, waaaaaaaa*
    Brother Bear is not much compared to the old Disney films, (Aladdin, Lion King, etc.) but it's one of the better recent Disney films. I'd say it's worth a watch! It has some pretty funny, and touching parts in it.
    The moose are just plain hilarious hehe...

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • any really funny lines they say that would make me laugh till i woke my whole family?
    why is it soo good and whats they story line?

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
  • All-time faves: Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, and Finding Nemo
    Other Faves: Toy Story(1 and 2), Little Mermaid, and basically any disney movie up untill now....

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • yea little mermain was a cute (im a boy, and this is my inner concience speaking, ps- my innerconcience is genderless...) romance story! it wasnt like "hey abrbie come over and kiss me!" , but it was the struggle of the mermaid and how she desired to be human becuase she loved the guy that intruigued me...

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • lol the singing part were hillarious...the fact the dory had amnisia and couldnt rember a thing made it hillarious...wait no it wasnt anisia it was short term memory loss..
    *ok follow me!*
    marlin follows
    *dorrie goes off then turns around and yells, what are you following me is the ocean not big enough for YOU?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?* lol

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I think that you share a sense of comedy with those moose, Jordan. ;p I haven?t seen it though. ^_^;

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I haven't seen very many Disney animated movies lately. I use to a lot of tims in the past, I just guess I stopped watching them for some reason =/. I should go and watch some more of them, those were some of the best movies around :)

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • I can't believe no one has said The Nightmare Before Christmas yet. I love that movie. I have most of the songs memorized ^^'''

And the best movie, Kingdom Hearts....wait that is a game not a movie ^^;;;;

I also like the Pixar ones, Alladin, Lion King, Lilo & Stitch, Brother Bear, Hercules, and just about every other Disney movie XD But some of the sequels (like Lion King 2) and the following animated series (such as the Hercules series) are not the best.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ah, I love Disney Movies! ^_^; All of the classic ones are great, and some of the more recent ones are too, like Finding Nemo. So I can't pick a favorite. I love them all~

Back