• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Unnamed FireRed 721 Project

Which TM set do you want in the patch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skaraborne

The sharpest 'mon in the thread
Years
  • Spoiler:

EDIT: Put all that in a spoiler. I don't want to bother anyone with it ;)

Last edited:

Skaraborne

Years
  • (sorry for double post, please don't remove)

BobBobberson said:
    Is this project dead?
    Not anymore :P

looneyman1 said:
    UM............Someone may want to fix THIS...
    As Zef said, the beta is completely bugged. I hope to release a working, more stable version soon.

looneyman1 said:
    I'm in Mt. Moon right now and I had a strange thing happen. My Starly evolved into Staravia at 14, yet after it did it was suddenly level 16.
    Hmmm...
    That's strange. We paid a lot of attention to details like that. I'll look into it and hopefully we'll have fixed by the next release.

And now I'm here, could anybody check if this applies to other Pokémon as well?

Zef said:
    this project back in action? i'd like to be able to help
    Of course you can help! Although I completely understand if you don't want to anymore...

Anyway, it seems that beta 0.4 is seriously bugged out (it even seems to have different effects on different copies of FireRed :P ) As mentioned earlier, I'm working on 0.4.1 right now that hopefully fixes a lot of bugs and works for everyone! Also, we will probably add a few more gen IV items as well.

Zef

zef
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    don't apologize, it's not like you owe anything to anyone lol. how can i help out? i have experience in pretty much everything bar scripting

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Cool looks like the project is back can't wait for a next release good luck slowpoke

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2015
    Chiming in that I'm really looking forward to this project, and that I'm hoping to use the end result for my own introduction to hacking.

Skaraborne

Years
  • phantomness said:
    Thanks so much for continuing this project!
    pokefreak890 said:
    Cool looks like the project is back can't wait for a next release good luck slowpoke
    ParadymeShift said:
    Just saw that you are doing this. Very cool man, and I hope it works out well for you.
    thedarkdragon11 said:
    I'm glad that this project will continue because this is so amazing!
    Gunboy Orville said:
    Chiming in that I'm really looking forward to this project, and that I'm hoping to use the end result for my own introduction to hacking.

Thanks for all the support guys! Soon you will get a fixed beta 4!

masterpoki said:
    Can you say when comes the nxt beta sry for my grammar
    Probably this week. Most likely there will not be any additions, but tons of bugs (plus the patch itself) will be fixed so everyone can use it.

Quantum Thief said:
    I'm extremely excited for this as well. Any progress since the last post?
    Zef said:
    i'm interested in that, too

Well, we actually started the patch over. I hope to release a fixed beta 4 this week, so everyone can enjoy ;)

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    yes this is great news keep up the good work slowpoke im glad this project is coming back

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Not to sound impatient and all but how far have u gotten I would really like to know if possible and thank you for all the work your putting in for this :)

Skaraborne

Years
  • Not to sound impatient and all but how far have u gotten I would really like to know if possible and thank you for all the work your putting in for this :)

We did insert all gen IV Pokémon and did all icons for them, but to be honest, I think I forgot the rom somewhere :(

I'm so sorry guys, I'll try to get everything back in position soon!

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    forgot the rom somewhere....? umm what does that mean and also you dont need to be sorry we just cant wait to use this base

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back