• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Underground Subterfuge

Years
  • Underground Subterfuge

Day Three

The mafia member slipped into the room through the open window, his target passed out on the floor surrounded by a bunch of weird notes about various beverages. Without pause, the mafia member pulled out his gun, shot Abby in the head and climbed back out the window... straight into a chainsaw.

Charlie Brown burst into the room in a dramatically dramatic fashion, a kebab clutched tightly in one hand and a half-empty bottle of tequila in the other.
    "Hau now, what the fuck was that?" He exclaimed, his manner of speech almost as ridiculous as his current username. When he saw Abby bleeding out, he immediately begun emergency medical attention - completely oblivious to the fact that the attempted murderer was in pieces outside.

The other mafia members watched it all unfold from afar.
    "We killed Johnny but the boss is dead. What now?"
    "I guess we finish off the rest of Johnny's supporters and take over ourselves. I'm kinda liking this killing thing."
    "Sure, why not?"

Salzorrah is dead. She was gimmepie

The Rules

1. Format votes as [Lynch] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
    2. Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement. To keep things interesting, replacements in this game will be given entirely new roles.
    3. Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
    4. If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
    5. Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
    6. You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
    7. In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
    8. Having fun is mandatory.

The Players

gimmepie as the GM

Abby as ???
    Johnny as ???
    Salzorrah as gimmepie (Godfather/Mafia)​
    NightKrow as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    Melody as ???
    Who's Kiyo? as ???
    jdthebud as Melody (Loudmouth/Inno)
    Paranoia_ as Goku (Governor/Inno)​
    Strange as ???
    Zapmolticuno as jdthebud (Vanilla/Inno)​
    Superjolt as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Uzumaki Naruto as Aquacorde (Cop/Inno)
    Mr Cat Dog as Pecilia (Vanilla/Mafia)​
    Norðurljós as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Aquacorde as Johnny (Leader/Inno)​

Spoiler:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Doctor MVP and maf gets immediately killed; get W R E C K T

Though I guess it might be all the same to you

I will say that there's been a hell of a lot of roleblocking 'cause of the lovely gifts I've been receiving, and I'm difficult to kill.

Speaking of which, if there's a serial killer or a really active vigilante, you (Selena) and Ullion are not it.

Cuz you're beautiful kiyo obviously

giphy.gif

Elaborating on Johnny: Melody came as the third vote that day and it's not out of character for her to jump on a bandwagon like that, but the fact Johnny immediately hopped on the Desi without even posing the question "okay, which one's mafia?" reads like overeager mafia ready to throw an inno under the bus.

Cat Dog's D1 Reads: "Currently, I have town reads on Kiyo, Ullion, Anna and Johnny." - what holds me back from voting johnny now is this read list. These could all be innocents that he planned to incriminate after his inevitable flip.​

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Desi was the only one to vote CatDog Day 1 so we cant really deduct from that.

I'm slightly concerned that Cat Dog might have killed by accident in which case we'd spend two days lynching townies

Desi lynch seems pretty safe though. I'm going to abstain for now though, since I don't like unvoting if I change my mind >.>

This post rubs me the wrong way, it was pretty obvoius mafia killed Night 0 and this seems like a preemptive way to try and set up saving CatDog the next day. Anyone else have thoughts?

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • omg who even does that???? how did i look so scum??? that doesnt even make any sense???

meh w/e byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee #saltrevolution

Selena Fluorspar

On hiatus
    Years
  • This post rubs me the wrong way, it was pretty obvoius mafia killed Night 0 and this seems like a preemptive way to try and set up saving CatDog the next day. Anyone else have thoughts?
    Well if it was a way to save CatDog the next day I did a damn good job at it ^_^

There were two kills night 0, so that was my thought process.

I HAVE NEWS! My name is NightKrow and I am a cop. Johnny, Melody, and Strange are all inno in my books. Could be naive, but I don't know for sure yet.

EDIT: my NAs were in the order listed.

My bet's on naive tbh.

------------------------------------

Kiyo, I guess you probably don't want to answer questions about your role (which is understandable) but that still leaves questions about your alignment. Are you town? And what's this about me and Ullion not being serial killers, can you elaborate?

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • can you elaborate?

I'm a town role. And to elaborate, someone has been giving me snowballs - a Snowman role, I assume - that when thrown at night roleblocks your target. I roleblocked Ullion n1 and you n2, and serial kills still happened; so he and you can't be the serial killer, by extension. I didn't get a third one for tonight, sadly.

How do you not understand what happened?

I totally get your weak reasoning. I just don't believe it, and your vitriolic defensiveness isn't helping change my mind.

y u so touchy

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • I HAVE NEWS! My name is NightKrow and I am a cop. Johnny, Melody, and Strange are all inno in my books. Could be naive, but I don't know for sure yet.

EDIT: my NAs were in the order listed.
    Although possible we know Desi's investigation showed jdthebud as scum which was clearly false so paranoid or insane cop possible. I don't really think having more than 2 cops is good for a game unless we're on Faeries level of players. I'll take your investigations as information we cam use.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I think that Kiyo at least seems not to be offering up much in the way of believable information. In fact I think his act is a little odd, he's poking Johnny to no great effect to seem like he's on the case of something.

So I'm inclined to believe that he is either clueless or possibly even scummy.

Johnny on the other hand has been pointing out the faults as he's poked, I'd expect him to be more volatile if he were hiding something...

Selena Fluorspar

On hiatus
    Years
  • Since roles were randomized for each persona, I suggest you guys reveal your role's name too. It's easy to claim a role you know it's dead, but the one thing you can't bull**** it's your role's name.

Cat Dog got away with lying about his role's name, but sure. My character is "Who's Kiyo?"

But if roles were randomized, what's the point in revealing the names?

Years
  • So from the sounds of the phase post there's two mafia left.

Also, how do you explain the need for a town roleblocker? There are two mafiosos dead and neither of them had night actions.

That doesn't mean whatever mafia members are left don't have night actions though. But I do see your point. I'm thinking Kiyo's telling the truth about the snowballs though, it's a bit weird (and pointless) of a story to make up. I mean it really gets him nowhere in terms of proving innocence or not since the snowballs wouldn't come from his role anyway.

Back