• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Underground Subterfuge

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • Oh yeah, I figured that.

Underground Subterfuge

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • No joke, this was the first thing that came up when I typed in "[Player I visited last night] penguin gif" into Google Images:

Underground Subterfuge

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • @Kiyo thoughts on what I said about Selena yesterday? Current reads?
    Scratch what I asked about Selena actually, would still like to hear some reads tho

holy shit, why am i so popular

Anyway, as for people poking out to me: Pec seems to be active enough but his posts are real skimpy on reflection, but there's not a whole bunch to go on with these incredibly driven day phases, as most are generally the same deal. Johnny's looking terrible after Desi's inno flip, especially with his defensiveness towards my slight poke towards his immediate vote last phase.

Kiyo, I was wondering if I could ask you to roleclaim.

This sounds like you're prepared to say that I visited someone? Pray tell.​

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years

• holy ****, why am i so popular

Anyway, as for people poking out to me: Pec seems to be active enough but his posts are real skimpy on reflection, but there's not a whole bunch to go on with these incredibly driven day phases, as most are generally the same deal. Johnny's looking terrible after Desi's inno flip, especially with his defensiveness towards my slight poke towards his immediate vote last phase.​
    Cuz you're beautiful kiyo obviously

Is that all you have reads-wise though? I'm gonna need you to elaborate on Johnny. Also what makes Johnny's defense worse than Melody's? Thoughts on MCD's read list at the end of D1?

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years

• holy ****, why am i so popular

Anyway, as for people poking out to me: Pec seems to be active enough but his posts are real skimpy on reflection, but there's not a whole bunch to go on with these incredibly driven day phases, as most are generally the same deal. Johnny's looking terrible after Desi's inno flip, especially with his defensiveness towards my slight poke towards his immediate vote last phase.

This sounds like you're prepared to say that I visited someone? Pray tell.​
    Mobile sucks, so I try to keep them short. For some reason every time I go to backspace something it goes out of the text box so I have to retap it to type again. Very annoying.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • That fellow penguin (pretty sure he's my brother, or something) makes a very good point. We do all deserve love, even in this godforsaken mafia game.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • same.
    I even read it, it just didn't sink in.
    What is wrong with me.
    NightKrow I know you're possibly busy getting things ready for your game but I still want to see you actually do something here
    GDI Desi.
    Johnny y u ignore me
    Oh, heh guess I should read more than just flavour text + who died. :')

edit: DAMN IT GP
    Ullion do you not have anything to say? What do you think about MCD's last post on D1?

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Ullion do you not have anything to say? What do you think about MCD's last post on D1?

I assume you mean this post?

That's what I'm thinking also. There's very few people who haven't voted, and I don't think inactivity at this stage is a necessarily a sign of mafiadom. So it's highly likely that several mafia members have already voted and are lurking among us.

One of the downsides of having a relatively easy lynch day is losing the nuances and subtleties that get picked up with reading people. That being said, rather than just focusing on today, we can use the rest of the phase as an opportunity to hone our reads accordingly.

Currently, I have town reads on Kiyo, Ullion, Anna and Johnny. Their posts have thought into them (even if Ullion's feels a bit more stream of consciousness, but I haven't played with him before) and make a lot of sense. I would put Superjolt in that group, but he pulled this investigative **** in Bard's Vanilla Mafia so I don't know if he's doing it to blend in or if he's being genuine. Melody's playing Melody, so I have no idea what to believe, but I guess she's my current biggest scum read? Haven't played with Paranoia_ or Strange so don't know what their playstyle is; will need more time to read them, I think.

I would say it's best to assume that at this point MCD already knew Desi would be lynched that day and he would be a goner this day, thus hoping to add some misinformation before day 1 ended. The thing is, I personally don't like reading too far into a mafia's post once they know they're a goner. You know they're going to try and mislead you, but you never know in what way, as such it becomes a guessing game - are they bluffing? Double bluffing? Triple bluffing? At this point, it's too early to try and decipher. I do want to point out I find it very weird that only other game I've played in the past half year or so was a game where I was a mafia who lived to the end of the game where MCD was also in the game and lived to the end as well (albeit as a townie). So I find it weird how he pointed out that he's never played with me before. Even moreso - he pointed out that my posts were more of a stream of consciousness rather than pointing things out and such. Which is funny, because that's how I try to play mafia nowadays - rather than necessarily being smart/thoughtful, I just prefer sharing my thoughts as things happen (of course, if I feel the need to share my thoughts on a topic or not). It's also how I played before (despite being mafia) in the game I was in with MCD as well. So I really don't know how/why he suddenly forgot.

Not sure if this was the answer you were really hoping for? If you have anything else you wanna ask though, feel free to ping me again and ask away.

Years
  • Underground Subterfuge

Night Two

I'm sure this comes as a complete surprise.

Mr Cat Dog is dead. He was Pecilia

The Rules

1. Format votes as [Lynch] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
    2. Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement. To keep things interesting, replacements in this game will be given entirely new roles.
    3. Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
    4. If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
    5. Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
    6. You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
    7. In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
    8. Having fun is mandatory.

The Players

gimmepie as the GM

Abby as ???
    Johnny as ???
    Salzorrah as ???
    NightKrow as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    Melody as ???
    Who's Kiyo? as ???
    jdthebud as Melody (Loudmouth/Inno)