• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves Hideout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    looks like everyone loves the taiga forest. ^^

so what's happening lately? I want damn less homework......

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Lets have a contest everyone!!! Wolflare and I shall be the judges.....lets see who can make the best GET WeLL CARD for ChaosLucario!!! ... I'll have mines later today!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Honestly things have been moving slow these days...not much activity has been going on...wouldn't u agree?

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Probably very busy with themselves. 'Cause you know, the crisis and stuff...

Why 252 Special Attack EV when you have only physical based moves?

Return over Giga Impact in my opinion. Sacrificing a turn just to have an extra about 45% extra power isn't very smart.

I thought Zen Headbutt's a special with Psychic attacks being special(must be pure physical as what others said.). Why Return? Can't do much damage than Giga.

Besides, the game's over. I had a near won though. Now I have 3 wons and 6 loses! lol

Heres the card I made, along with my classmate's.
    The Wolves Hideout!

vs

The Wolves Hideout!

(I can't just give away my friend code, 'cause many people are imitating...sorry)

It was doubles, and I send out Regigigas and Metagross first, his' Torterra and Giratina. I was surprised at first, cause of Giratina, but I gained the upperhand when I switched out to Empoleon. Dusknoir used Ice punch at Torterra(faints) blah.. blah ... blah(battles too long but exciting. But the last round almost killed me 'cause Magnezone used Explosion! Almost killing Metagross( but kills Regigigas and his Luxray lol).

Last edited:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Okay, well we need a new topic before Spam gets over popular here...:P

NewTopic: Besides Wolves, what are some of your most favorite pokemon of all???

For me, it would be Delcatty for the win out of all...

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    hmm not much posts in this thread this time.

umm..... I think only latias. and the cyndaquil familly.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • Just noting to folks that activity for me should return to normal.

Rhydon and the Sandshrew line! And Zigzagoon and Linoone, I can't forget those two.

King!

better
    Years
  • Okay, well we need a new topic before Spam gets over popular here...:P

I adore my little Pichu-Wichu. Oh, you're so cute! Oh' you're so cute, little Pichu-Wichu! Hehehehehe!

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Okay, well we need a new topic before Spam gets over popular here...:P

For me, it would be Delcatty for the win out of all...

Right you are friend.

My favorite is obvious in my sig. Along with Empoleon and Sceptile.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • I thought Zen Headbutt's a special with Psychic attacks being special(must be pure physical as what others said.). Why Return? Can't do much damage than Giga.

While Giga Impact is stronger, it sacrifices a turn after the attack. Return doesn't have this problem and over 2 turns, 2 Returns > 1 Giga Impact. However, if you are sure you'll won't survive any longer than to hit in one attack, Giga Impact is better.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010

Sableye: it has No Weakness, Beside Spiritomb. Its my cool Pokemon in emerald. Fake Out + Confuse Ray is like a Great Combanition! Plus It looks Like an Awesome Zombie

Infernape: My Starter Pokemon in D/P. Plus The Fastest Fighting Type Pokemon in the World. Its skinny Like me ^^

Blaziken: My Starter Pokemon in R/S/E. Among the Fire Type starters. It has a Base 120 ATK . Which is Way too Powerful! And it looks like a Guitar Player

Dialga: The Strongest Dragon Type Pokemon of All! It Can Own Giratina & Palkia with Roar Of Time!

Darkrai: What shall I Say about it? Its Powerful!

And ive got a Side Topic:

What do you think of Lucario And Blaziken as Guitar Players and Infernape as a Drummer?

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • I'm back.. after my seriously long away time from home. I'm back home to Australia.. so I may be able to make new banners and such. :)
    But, my inactivity doesn't stop there.. since I'm not meant to go onto the computer during school.. which starts tomorrow. I will be inactive and won't be able to fill a role in here unfortunately. >__>

Besides Wolves, what are some of your most favorite pokemon of all???
    Well I don't really like any other Pokemon besides canine-like Pokemon.. but I also like Swablu & Altaria, Wailord & the Drifs.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    I'm back.. after my seriously long away time from home. I'm back home to Australia.. so I may be able to make new banners and such. :)
    But, my inactivity doesn't stop there.. since I'm not meant to go onto the computer during school.. which starts tomorrow. I will be inactive and won't be able to fill a role in here unfortunately. >__>

Besides Wolves, what are some of your most favorite pokemon of all???
    Well I don't really like any other Pokemon besides canine-like Pokemon.. but I also like Swablu & Altaria, Wailord & the Drifs.

Welcome Back My Beloved Co-Owner! xD Its ok if u r not that much Active, Thats why I made Quick_Kid A Co-Owner Since he is an Active Member. 2 Owners... 2 Co-Owners, Thats Quite Good!

@Quick_Kid: Yea Bro, But to me its Like Awesome!

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    What do you think of Lucario And Blaziken as Guitar Players and Infernape as a Drummer?

that would be funny! though it's a bit hard for me to picture Blazikan as a guitar player....

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I can picture Blaziken as the crazy dancer who also stars as the lead singer...lol

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Sorry, my Internet crashed, well, any new members lately? Umm... My favorite Pokemon besides Arcanine would be Aggron! :D Also, that would be awesome! Then, we would have a funky dance party! XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back