• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Alabaster (2nd demo out now!!!)

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Would it be possible to put a RNG on the hatching of an egg so you can just quick reset when the pokemon coming out of the egg so it doesn't have to keep a crap personality?
    (My Swablu just hatched with an impish nature and seeing as it is a event pokemon it really sucks.)

Edit: do pokemon have their XY or ORAS learnsets?
    Edit(again): Just tried it out with my Seedot and apparently it's the ORAS learnset.

(possible)bug found: My Seedot became disobedient after reaching lvl10+ while this game already has different lvl caps.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Found a bug: when copycat is used to copy a fairy-type attack it always fails.

Years
  • So I've been doing the Celebi quest and while I saved before David went missing I didn't save afterwards and now I'm trapped in the woods. Is there any way for me to get out?

Thanks.

Alababal

Pokémon Alabaster Developer
    Years
  • So I've been doing the Celebi quest and while I saved before David went missing I didn't save afterwards and now I'm trapped in the woods. Is there any way for me to get out?

Thanks.
    It depends on whether you're glitched or not. There's a path that you can follow that if you go around it will take you out of Autumn Hill and to the deep wood. From there obv you can get back to the academy. It's not a super obvious path but if you look around I'm sure you can find it. If you're glitched though (which may have happened especially if you are in the place with a ton of beedrill) I might have to fix your file.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2019
    I just want to say that I cant wait until the game is updated. I'll make sure to tell my friends about it as well =3.

Alababal

Years
  • I just want to say that I cant wait until the game is updated. I'll make sure to tell my friends about it as well =3.

Thank you! It'll be a little while still but I am working on it and appreciate the support.

I don't think that'll work. I'm stuck behind the first two campers you fight when you make your way up the hill.

Ah I see. You should be able to retrigger the event. If you walk around the top of the hill there should be an invisible tile which will trigger the scene, even if the other people aren't there. It would be in the grassy area below the shrine. Otherwise if that doesn't work you can email me your save file at [email protected] and I can fix it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2023
    how long is the game atm? it says 10-12 hours with 3 gyms but i dont know if you have missed editing it or if its true

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2019
    how long is the game atm? it says 10-12 hours with 3 gyms but i dont know if you have missed editing it or if its true

It currently has 3 gyms yes but there are also side quests remaining if you beat the third gym which take a little bit of time to do.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2017
    Something that is rather annoying is traded Pokemon. I have a shiftry after winning the nature thing in the Academy, I think that's where you get it at least. My problem is the way that traded Pokemon obey you hasn't been changed it seems to once you train it up you'll never have enough gym badges and you simply cannot use it due to it not doing what you tell it to half the time.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2017
    Hey this looks amazing! Is it possible to do this through Google Drive or Dropbox? As I can't use other file sharing sites in my country and would love to play this.

ProjectIceman

Shen the Ambitious PokeTuber
    Years
  • First of all, game is amazing! Up there on my top list along with Pokemon Reborn and Rejuvenation.

Second is about a Dedenne squeaking in Team Celestial Base. Everytime i find it the game freezes. I cant move, cant open options, but it allows me to quick save. D8dnt want to chance it in case i couldnt move if i restarted. Has anyone else had this issue and is there a solution to continue?

EDIT: Okay. So it only happens sometimes. Probably best to save before looking for it. Had to soft reset 5 times before it allowed me to move after it ran away.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2019
    I have a glitch in the Gym at the school.
    A woman appears out of nowhere and goes in random directions fazing through anyone and anything including myself, I can't talk to it, it just goes out of the map then stops and doesn't do anything anymore.
    I'm calling her "The Ghostly Red Mother"

Alababal

Years
  • Something that is rather annoying is traded Pokemon. I have a shiftry after winning the nature thing in the Academy, I think that's where you get it at least. My problem is the way that traded Pokemon obey you hasn't been changed it seems to once you train it up you'll never have enough gym badges and you simply cannot use it due to it not doing what you tell it to half the time.

Yeah that's a known bug. For this current demo it goes by 10 levels per badge, so 10 before the first badge, 20 before the second and so on. That's a mistake though so for the next demo it will be 25 for the first, 32 for the second etc.

Hey this looks amazing! Is it possible to do this through Google Drive or Dropbox? As I can't use other file sharing sites in my country and would love to play this.

Ok that should be fine. I'll look into doing so.

First of all, game is amazing! Up there on my top list along with Pokemon Reborn and Rejuvenation.

Second is about a Dedenne squeaking in Team Celestial Base. Everytime i find it the game freezes. I cant move, cant open options, but it allows me to quick save. D8dnt want to chance it in case i couldnt move if i restarted. Has anyone else had this issue and is there a solution to continue?

EDIT: Okay. So it only happens sometimes. Probably best to save before looking for it. Had to soft reset 5 times before it allowed me to move after it ran away.

Thanks for reporting! Just looking at a glance I don't see why it would be doing that, but sometimes RMXP acts funny, so I'll have to test a bit to see if I can prevent that from happening.

I have a glitch in the Gym at the school.
    A woman appears out of nowhere and goes in random directions fazing through anyone and anything including myself, I can't talk to it, it just goes out of the map then stops and doesn't do anything anymore.
    I'm calling her "The Ghostly Red Mother"

Lol! I think that's the counselor/scout? It'll be fixed by the next demo though I just forgot to make her disappear after you leave the academy.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2017
    Hello! I'd like to say I greatly enjoy your game so far, and would like to ask a couple questions. The first is a bug I came across, which I'm not sure if it was brought to your attention before; during the Gym battle with Elise, her Zoroark's Secret Power failed to trigger a secondary effect, leaving an error message during the battle, but it didn't cause any real trouble for me. The second is about the fortune teller; I've just now reached the end of the demo, but I was hoping the fortune teller would tell me where the Lighthouse is, for the quest of finding Robin. It gave me the code 925 (I believe?) and said to let you know of this. I understand if it's simply unavailable, since the next major part of the game might not be implemented yet, but I wanted to ask anyway.
    Also, I'd like to ask about the Pokemon Catching contest in the Mansion just before Vortelle town. Does it ever reset, and if so, how often?

Edit: Is 44 the level cap at the end of the demo? I guess it would make sense not to let people train too high while the game's still in progress, but it seems... weird, somehow. Just wanted to check.
    Edit 2: Upon using a rare candy to get my Metang to level 45, it evolved into Mega Metagross. I noticed the sprite was the Mega form, but it also seems to have the base stats and even ability of Mega Metagross. It's just kinda... locked there. Thought I'd let you know in case this ended up carrying over to the next version.
    Edit 3: So it's not locked into that Mega evolution--it evolves into it, but after one battle, the Mega form disappears.
    Edit 4: I've gotten into the catching contest again, so I have an idea of when it resets. Also, Pyroar's gender appearance is glitched. In sprite form, as in the one in the party menu, nickname menu, and when you go to see move details, my female Pyroar has the correct appearance. However, in battle and in the summary menu, it has the Male appearance. I'll check tomorrow to see if a male Pyroar has the Female appearance in battle and a male sprite, but I don't think it does. And Noble Roar doesn't work.
    Edit 5: Why didn't I mention this before... Magic Bounce show's the opponent's ability instead of the pokemon with Magic Bounce, and says the opponent bounced the status move back. It still affects the opponent, and with the right effect (Or at least, as far as I know). It also seems to stop whatever move I was going to use in favor of Magic Bounce... It may be because I was paralyzed, but still.

Last edited:

Alababal

Years
  • Hey this looks amazing! Is it possible to do this through Google Drive or Dropbox? As I can't use other file sharing sites in my country and would love to play this.

Here you go. Also will be up in the op..

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2855JmUpYw-cHJOUGlHSTRDUW8

Hello! I'd like to say I greatly enjoy your game so far, and would like to ask a couple questions. The first is a bug I came across, which I'm not sure if it was brought to your attention before; during the Gym battle with Elise, her Zoroark's Secret Power failed to trigger a secondary effect, leaving an error message during the battle, but it didn't cause any real trouble for me. The second is about the fortune teller; I've just now reached the end of the demo, but I was hoping the fortune teller would tell me where the Lighthouse is, for the quest of finding Robin. It gave me the code 925 (I believe?) and said to let you know of this. I understand if it's simply unavailable, since the next major part of the game might not be implemented yet, but I wanted to ask anyway.
    Also, I'd like to ask about the Pokemon Catching contest in the Mansion just before Vortelle town. Does it ever reset, and if so, how often?

Edit: Is 44 the level cap at the end of the demo? I guess it would make sense not to let people train too high while the game's still in progress, but it seems... weird, somehow. Just wanted to check.
    Edit 2: Upon using a rare candy to get my Metang to level 45, it evolved into Mega Metagross. I noticed the sprite was the Mega form, but it also seems to have the base stats and even ability of Mega Metagross. It's just kinda... locked there. Thought I'd let you know in case this ended up carrying over to the next version.
    Edit 3: So it's not locked into that Mega evolution--it evolves into it, but after one battle, the Mega form disappears.
    Edit 4: I've gotten into the catching contest again, so I have an idea of when it resets. Also, Pyroar's gender appearance is glitched. In sprite form, as in the one in the party menu, nickname menu, and when you go to see move details, my female Pyroar has the correct appearance. However, in battle and in the summary menu, it has the Male appearance. I'll check tomorrow to see if a male Pyroar has the Female appearance in battle and a male sprite, but I don't think it does. And Noble Roar doesn't work.
    Edit 5: Why didn't I mention this before... Magic Bounce show's the opponent's ability instead of the pokemon with Magic Bounce, and says the opponent bounced the status move back. It still affects the opponent, and with the right effect (Or at least, as far as I know). It also seems to stop whatever move I was going to use in favor of Magic Bounce... It may be because I was paralyzed, but still.

There's a fair deal for me to look in to. :P
    Thanks for reporting. You have gotten to the end of the current demo. The lighthouse isn't in this version.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2020
    I really love the game so far and decided to play again with a different starter.

*Spoiler alert*
    Unfortunately I got stuck on finding the backpack. When I went to go talk to Guy, he said I could get the backpack , but didn't move. Is there something I'm missing?

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2017
    I really love the game so far and decided to play again with a different starter.

*Spoiler alert*
    Unfortunately I got stuck on finding the backpack. When I went to go talk to Guy, he said I could get the backpack , but didn't move. Is there something I'm missing?

That's weird, I haven't had that happen with me. I'm going to assume you talked to the girl on the bench in front of the girl's dorm, no? In that case, all I can suggest is restarting and hoping it doesn't happen again. If you did save after that, you might have to send your file to Alababal.

Back