• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Alabaster (2nd demo out now!!!)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 12, 2021
I want to talk to the vice president/school student body leader before I leave the academy after doing everything else to train up my pokemon. How and where can I find her with Danny?

Alababal

Pokémon Alabaster Developer
Years
Well um, it's been a minute. I'm surprised to see my game is still on the first page.

So...is this game still in development? Honestly curious especially since there hasn't been much activity in the thread since 2018

It is. Sorry for disappearing on you guys. I just haven't had as much free time to work on it as I'd like these past two years. Still absolutely love the project though- so defo not abandoning it.

I'll have news about the next demo soonish.

I want to talk to the vice president/school student body leader before I leave the academy after doing everything else to train up my pokemon. How and where can I find her with Danny?

You've already talked to her once? If so she left the academy already. You won't be able to find her.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 2, 2023
Hey, I really enjoyed the game so far and I'm looking forward for the next demo.
Keep up the good work! 😄

ProjectIceman

Shen the Ambitious PokeTuber
Years
Well um, it's been a minute. I'm surprised to see my game is still on the first page.

It is. Sorry for disappearing on you guys. I just haven't had as much free time to work on it as I'd like these past two years. Still absolutely love the project though- so defo not abandoning it.

I'll have news about the next demo soonish.

YAAAAAAAAAAY! XD

Alababal

Years
Thank you guys for the love! I plan on having an update out within the next few days. Until then a couple of changes...

Togepi now knows magical leaf when you get it instead of fairy wind. You get fairy wind via level up.
Togetic now learns dazzling gleam upon evolution. I'll have a move tutor for both of these moves in Nimagale Beach for people from the first demo.
Larvesta evolves at level 49. Still late but not quite as late.
Evolving eevee to leafeon actually works now at autumn hill. Glaceon is also attainable in this demo where the icy rock is.
Sylveon evolves from happiness + shiny stone. So if eevee tries to evolve into espeon or umbreon cancel and give eevee a shiny stone.

I'm sure there are other evolution methods I'll need to address. I haven't looked at inkay yet for example. You guys will have to let me know if there's anything I should work on. More will be coming soon.

Edit: I guess while I'm at it I'll talk about the next demo. You can get 5 badges. I get around 20 hours of gameplay but of course that varies. There's a large part of me that wanted to wait until I had more content since it's been so long already but I feel like I owe you guys. But in any case the old demo is 0.4.x, and the new one will be 0.6.x.

Last edited:

Alababal

Years
A new update is out! Link is in the first post.

I also made a trailer with the playtesting videos I had for fun. You can check it out if you want.

https://youtu.be/sceBobIS1TM

Last edited:

Alababal

Years
Hi, I've just downloaded the new demo. When I try to play, I get this screen... Am I the only one?
https://imgur.com/a/BN1xPjN

It looks like it has something to do with the fonts. I'm not sure how to fix it though. I did a quick google search and the same error has come up for some other fan games. Didn't see a way to solve it though. But I'll look in to it.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 29, 2019
@Fennicka

Nope; I'm having that same issue. Tried multiple downloads, using winwar, using 7zip, and the result is still the same.

Last edited:

Alababal

Years
Hi, I've just downloaded the new demo. When I try to play, I get this screen... Am I the only one?
https://imgur.com/a/BN1xPjN

@Fennicka

Nope; I'm having that same issue. Tried multiple downloads, using winwar, using 7zip, and the result is still the same.

Try downloading this and putting it into your folder, replacing the file that's already there, and let me know if it works or not.

https://mega.nz/#!KIFD3KYQ!eoeuALsvjuZ_z9pqV7aeOE6OQVi0n0weTuPZXPLHNpQ

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 29, 2019
It now works, thanks!

I haven't played this game in years so I have to re familiarize myself with where everything is lol.

Roe

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Hi! I'm not so sure what I did wrong but after I got To Squall City and started the Trainer Mall quest I didn't know what to do so I completed the whole sewer puzzle and got behind the research center (I think). There was a scene where Cassy talked even though she wasn't there. I walked to the left and it started to glitch out. Before the glitch I saved and when I phoned the fortune teller to see what I should do she didn't know and told To give you this number 886. Sorry for the long post.

Roe

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
And also before I forget when Metang evolves it turns into Mega-Metagross.

Alababal

Years
And also before I forget when Metang evolves it turns into Mega-Metagross.

Dang I thought I patched that. Thanks for letting me know though I should have an update soon that will fix that.

Hi! I'm not so sure what I did wrong but after I got To Squall City and started the Trainer Mall quest I didn't know what to do so I completed the whole sewer puzzle and got behind the research center (I think). There was a scene where Cassy talked even though she wasn't there. I walked to the left and it started to glitch out. Before the glitch I saved and when I phoned the fortune teller to see what I should do she didn't know and told To give you this number 886. Sorry for the long post.

This is a problem. I'm not sure how this ended up happening. The trainer mall quest won't be possible until you can leave the city, which you will be able to in a future update (or after the end of the demo), but you can't now. Going through the sewers is one of the two things you could do to progress, but I don't know why it gitched out. Did you call the fortune teller before going through the sewers or after?

If your save or backup still works you might be able to progress by going to the battle company and beating everyone on both sides (singles and doubles) the room resets if you leave so you have to beat everyone in each individual room without leaving to heal.

Roe

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Dang I thought I patched that. Thanks for letting me know though I should have an update soon that will fix that.

This is a problem. I'm not sure how this ended up happening. The trainer mall quest won't be possible until you can leave the city, which you will be able to in a future update (or after the end of the demo), but you can't now. Going through the sewers is one of the two things you could do to progress, but I don't know why it gitched out. Did you call the fortune teller before going through the sewers or after?

If your save or backup still works you might be able to progress by going to the battle company and beating everyone on both sides (singles and doubles) the room resets if you leave so you have to beat everyone in each individual room without leaving to heal.

I called the fortune teller after returning from the sewers. So if I want to progress through the story I have to beat the doubles as well?

Roe

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
One last thing. I defeated the doubles floor and the story can be continued normally. Thanks for the help this is my all time fav fan game!

Alababal

Years
One last thing. I defeated the doubles floor and the story can be continued normally. Thanks for the help this is my all time fav fan game!

Ok cool if you can get into the arena you should be home free. If not then I'd have to fix the save file which you could email me. Good luck on gym 5, I think it's a difficult one. It was actually kind of optional until a last second change.

Back