• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Alabaster (2nd demo out now!!!)

Alababal

Pokémon Alabaster Developer
Years
  • i am sorry but where is the estate in route 303 where I can get ability capsules?

Woops meant route 304. Guess slips like that happen when you reply first thing in the morning. ~_~ Also you have to go to Vortelle town before you get access to it. Otherwise a guy will be blocking the path.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2021
    Any fire Pokemon n the game besides larvesta. I hear you can get a tepig but where?

Alababal

Years
  • Any fire Pokemon n the game besides larvesta. I hear you can get a tepig but where?
    You can get tepig from the camp club after you beat the second gym, or any of the gen 5 starters for that matter. That's only if you've been diligent with your pokedex though. Aside from that the only available fire types are ponyta and pansear if I'm not forgetting anything. I guess you can get flareon as well but you need a fire stone which you can only get after the end of the demo on route 304.

I'll give you a bit of a preview for the next demo though. Route 305 will feature several fire types, including fletchinder, vulpix, and quilava. I'll also take this opportunity to post the theme for the route since I just realized I haven't posted it yet.

Years
  • You can get tepig from the camp club after you beat the second gym, or any of the gen 5 starters for that matter. That's only if you've been diligent with your pokedex though. Aside from that the only available fire types are ponyta and pansear if I'm not forgetting anything. I guess you can get flareon as well but you need a fire stone which you can only get after the end of the demo on route 304.

I'll give you a bit of a preview for the next demo though. Route 305 will feature several fire types, including fletchinder, vulpix, and quilava. I'll also take this opportunity to post the theme for the route since I just realized I haven't posted it yet.

The route sounds amazing. Can't wait for the next part of the demo!! :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2017
    Hi! First of all I wanted to say thank you so so much for making this awesome game! Good graphics and musics! This is actually better than I've seen so far.

I just wanted to ask for a tip on where to level up my pokemon faster? Can I re battle trainers outside the Academy? Trainers outside the Academy has pokemons levels which helps me to gain more EXP. I'm really having a hard time defeating the first gym because I chose Togepi as a starter and almost all of my pokemon are bug/grass/flying types. Also, is there a fire pokemon in the game? I heard you can encounter a Ponyta but I don't know where.

Alababal

Years
  • Hi! First of all I wanted to say thank you so so much for making this awesome game! Good graphics and musics! This is actually better than I've seen so far.

I just wanted to ask for a tip on where to level up my pokemon faster? Can I re battle trainers outside the Academy? Trainers outside the Academy has pokemons levels which helps me to gain more EXP. I'm really having a hard time defeating the first gym because I chose Togepi as a starter and almost all of my pokemon are bug/grass/flying types. Also, is there a fire pokemon in the game? I heard you can encounter a Ponyta but I don't know where.

No, you can't really rebattle trainers outside the academy. Or to tell the whole of it, you can but not until after the second gym badge. There are ponyta on route 302 during the day. They appear at a 10% rate. I assume you beat the guys under the bridge already?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2017
    No, you can't really rebattle trainers outside the academy. Or to tell the whole of it, you can but not until after the second gym badge. There are ponyta on route 302 during the day. They appear at a 10% rate. I assume you beat the guys under the bridge already?

oh is that so? Thanks! I got a Ponyta in an unexpected way haha. Yes I defeated the first gym and I found a great training ground. It's located in Autumn Hills in the Beedrill Hives(?) It's really helpful the fact that they are lvl 20~25 Thanks again! Good luck on the updates ;)

Years
  • Just updated to 0.4.8 now how do I evolve my Kadabra into an Alakazam, do you have a plan for that? If not I won't really waste my time leveling this Abra.

Edit: Level 40 Kadabra no evolution, would appreciate an answer.
    Also where the fuck is this lighthouse located?

Last edited:

Alababal

Years
  • Just updated to 0.4.8 now how do I evolve my Kadabra into an Alakazam, do you have a plan for that? If not I won't really waste my time leveling this Abra.

Edit: Level 40 Kadabra no evolution, would appreciate an answer.
    Also where the **** is this lighthouse located?

There's no new content in 0.4.8, so no lighthouse. Trade evolutions will be in the next demo, probably. I do have plans for them.

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2018
    Is there a level trainer around? I'm kinda stuck in Belmirage town against Gym Leader Ellise, and theirs nothing to really to train to besides wild pokemon. And grinding like that really gets boring

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    I got a problem where after I defeated the mega beedrill in autumn hill to save that Henry dude, my game just got stuck and I can't move, and the only button I pressed that worked was S to quick save. Is there anyway I can fix this problem?

Thx

Alilatias

Bard by Trade
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2023
    I actually enjoyed this fangame quite a bit. There's a couple suggestions I want to make though.

The type distribution at the start of the game is fairly unbalanced. There's already a ton of grass and bug types available before you leave the academy, so I'd suggest replacing the Cottonee and Yanma that the kid sells with Pokemon of other types, like ice and another flying type with a more unique secondary.

As far as I know, there aren't any ice types period in the game yet. I'd suggest Swinub and Drifloon.

Alababal

Years
  • I got a problem where after I defeated the mega beedrill in autumn hill to save that Henry dude, my game just got stuck and I can't move, and the only button I pressed that worked was S to quick save. Is there anyway I can fix this problem?

Thx
    I can get you out if you send me your save file at [email protected]

Both the beedrill and the banette quests are a bit finicky. I've been trying to get them to work properly.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2016
    Hey there,

Been playing through this game for a little while now, and I just got out of Nyejo Academy. First off, I think I'm having slightly too much fun with the card game... Secondly, my respect for the game has risen so much. Not sure if purposeful or not, but the fact that you play (or at least on my part) nearly 3 hours of the game within the academy itself and then finally are able to leave and get out... It just feels so good. Feels so open, and I love it. Super well done, and I'm thoroughly enjoying it :D

Looking forward to future updates very much,
    Mark

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2017
    I am stuck in the celestial base. After the klefki puzzle I went to the Front Offices and saved right after entering. After loading the save file the rival talks to me about Pit and then I crash instantly. Error message is: "Script 'Interpreter' line 512:NoMethodError occurred. undefined method `unlock' for nil:NilClass". Is there any way out?

Alababal

Years
  • I am stuck in the celestial base. After the klefki puzzle I went to the Front Offices and saved right after entering. After loading the save file the rival talks to me about Pit and then I crash instantly. Error message is: "Script 'Interpreter' line 512:NoMethodError occurred. undefined method `unlock' for nil:NilClass". Is there any way out?

This is a pretty weird error since he shouldn't be talking to you if you've already gone inside. But then again that room is so complicated scripting wise that I might have missed something. If you email your save I can have a look at it. The errors in that room that I've gotten so far can usually be fixed by leaving the room and coming back to reset the room, but if it autoruns then that's not an option for you... So yeah if you can't fix it then email the save to me and I should be able to fix it somehow.

Hey there,

Been playing through this game for a little while now, and I just got out of Nyejo Academy. First off, I think I'm having slightly too much fun with the card game... Secondly, my respect for the game has risen so much. Not sure if purposeful or not, but the fact that you play (or at least on my part) nearly 3 hours of the game within the academy itself and then finally are able to leave and get out... It just feels so good. Feels so open, and I love it. Super well done, and I'm thoroughly enjoying it :D

Looking forward to future updates very much,
    Mark

Glad you've enjoyed it. I can't take too much credit for the card game. I liked it in zeta/omicron, and I think there was another game that used it that I played that I'm ashamed to admit I can't remember right now. Maybe godra? And as for the academy I have lots of ideas that I've already put into the game and will put in in the future. Some work out better than I expect and some not quite so much. I'm always trying to keep things interesting though so you can expect more tweaks to the usual formula in the future.

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    Hello,

I am stuck in the first gym after the gym leader was informed about the arrival of team Celestial and left the gym. Is there and way to fix this.

Thanks in advance.

Back