• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Alabaster (2nd demo out now!!!)

Years
Hey. I downloaded pokemon Alabaster a few days ago and it's awesome
I enjoyed especially being in Academy at the start of my adventure, and anusual starters. (I chose Larvesta btw)
But really... I have a problem, While on a quest to retrive the locked pokeball I was in a room with klefki. After trying to crack it's "puzzle" i froze in place. Literallly. No I can't move, and the wortst thing is that I accidentally saved the game, and I don't know what to do
(Just saying, my mother language isn't english)

LinearAxel

That Dream...Make it Come True!
Years
I downloaded this game last night and I am hooooooked, it is seriously, without a doubt, one of the best fangames I have ever played. The story is so interesting and exciting, the characters are super enthralling, the puzzles are unique, it's just all around a fantastic time.

I have ooone small question: Is there a way to get the Eevee you buy to evolve into Sylveon?

Alababal

Pokémon Alabaster Developer
Years
Hey. I downloaded pokemon Alabaster a few days ago and it's awesome
I enjoyed especially being in Academy at the start of my adventure, and anusual starters. (I chose Larvesta btw)
But really... I have a problem, While on a quest to retrive the locked pokeball I was in a room with klefki. After trying to crack it's "puzzle" i froze in place. Literallly. No I can't move, and the wortst thing is that I accidentally saved the game, and I don't know what to do
(Just saying, my mother language isn't english)

Oh dear I don't know how I missed this... If you email me your save file I think I should be able to fix it. You can catch me at [email protected]
Let me know if you don't know where the save file is.

I downloaded this game last night and I am hooooooked, it is seriously, without a doubt, one of the best fangames I have ever played. The story is so interesting and exciting, the characters are super enthralling, the puzzles are unique, it's just all around a fantastic time.

I have ooone small question: Is there a way to get the Eevee you buy to evolve into Sylveon?

No sylveon yet, or glaceon for that matter. Sylveon is on my list of things to implement for the next demo, along with trade evolutions, etc.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 6, 2016
*Spoilers*...kind of
I LOVE your game! I find just perfect, except for few glitches.
Ok, I have only one and its pretty big. I don't want to restart the whole game and I saved at the wrong moment. it happened after the counselors chosen opponent against me and after meeting the student president.

after meeting Cassandra I want to the school gym, I saw the counselor coming and exited the gym because I was scared that i'll move the story

I just grinded some more and came back, but now the glitch started. The counselor tried to speak to me, but she, just like ghosts around me follows me, but not talking to me sometimes even glitching through walls.

I don't know what to do! I know I was an idiot, but please help me if you can! And please fix this in your next patch! I'm sorry this was very long and my English isn't the best. sorry

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2016
First of all: great game. Loved it so far. I do have one problem though. After joining team celestial I walked back to where the guy is patrolling in front of Greens room. if you go to the right there is another guy who says you cannot go further to the training grounds or something. After the coversation was over he pushed me to the left and talked to me again. after this he pushed me again etc. Now I am stuck between the guy who was patrolling and the guy who pushed me. I also was stupid enough to save in this spot.
Is the anything I can do to get out of here and continue playing?
(btw im new to this site i hope i send a message correctly)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 10, 2020
Hate the level cap, I think you should try to make it optional or raise it by 10. Also maybe remove hustle from togepi

Bugs:
- metronome doesn't work on both my pokemon and others (maybe replace with extrasensory? :D)
- People refer to shroomish when i think they mean petilil and vice versa? mainly the people wanting to trade refer to shroomish either before or after trading.
- The leppa berry guy keeps asking if you want to buy some berries everytime you walk past him until you reach the event.
- one of the rooms in the girls dormitory has a yellow couch kinda between the floor and wall.
- saving before battling derren in the gym and loading can result in the scout changing position. After battling derren when you enter the gym the scout walks too far right and goes into the wall, she can also walk through you

Im not that good with compliments but I do really like this game. Its very interactive and I like the little details such as the npc dialogues, map flow, and time changing events. I know ppl have said that the game kinda lacks clear direction in the beginning but I liked that part gave me more room to explore. The school is creepy its like they dont want you to ever leave it reminds me of that anime plot with the bear and the locked school. If you're still stuck on the team celestial idea well I haven't finished this demo yet but I think it would be cool if team celestial was responsible for your starter being bred or funded the school, kinda a necessary evil.

Questions
- where can i find a thunderstone?
- is there a pokemon location list?
- where did you get the music? its catchy and i like the detail with the footstep noise

Last edited:

Kronilix

Hex Maniac
Years
Really digging this game, the sprites, music and dialog are gorgeous. the triple triad is an awesome idea, and it's stupid amounts of fun, this game is just all round awesome, except for the fact that I can't speed it up. at all. I tried speeding it up in Cheat Engine so I don't have to wait a million years for battles to be over, and I got a DLL error message.

P.S. when battling Cassandra, if her clefairy uses wish and if it was already poisoned, poison suddenly stops working.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
having to start my game over because I could not see the purse to go in there, so I think I already got it, I go to another room and realize I don't , I go back and the fat guy wont move to make the plot take place...it...but it be nice to make the purse more viseable...honestly why would three guys be staring at a purse anyways. I know its a hack and its not perfect...but anyways thanks for making the hack....its in the beginning of the game and I should save more often.....but I am annoyed lol really great game though, I look forward to the 10 hour journey

Last edited:
Years
My game stopped because the script took to long. When I was playing. Now when I restart it, Im talking to the roll out guy in the first city. After this I can't move talk are summon the menu. So Im asking how can I remove my save? Iwill put this on another latop. Thank you.

Years
  • Age 68
  • Seen Oct 16, 2022
After talking to pit in the sand gym I can't move at all and I saved my game to see if I could move after that but I still couldn't move what do I do ?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 17, 2019
anybody knows how to evolve eevee into leafeon? the moss rock doesnt works

Alababal

Pokémon Alabaster Developer
Years
After talking to pit in the sand gym I can't move at all and I saved my game to see if I could move after that but I still couldn't move what do I do ?

You didn't email me about it recently, did you? If you can find a way to send the save file I'll see if I can fix it.

I'm going to have to look into implementing a backup save feature if I can figure it out :t044:

anybody knows how to evolve eevee into leafeon? the moss rock doesnt works

Hmm well I'll look in to it. If the moss rock doesn't work then there probably isn't a way to get leafeon right now.

Edit: Ok yeah I see what happened. When I switched over the pbs file after updating essentials, I didn't change the map for evolution to leafeon. So no way to get leafeon for now unfortunately. It should work in the next update.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 27, 2019
This game has been sensational so far (at least for the last 4hours ive been playing!). Sadly i've encountered a major bug where im stuck in the academy right after graduation. I talked to the girl in front of the competition ground (left of the poke center) and when it triggered an event i said no. I then saved the game without realising i was actually bugged and couldnt move....so now im stuck unable to move or open the menu etc, any solutions to this? :(

Back