• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Plant and Animal Form and Function.

I'm in the class right now. I'm taking notes on my computer while chatting on here right now. Go me.

Oh haha, I do the same at times for some of my really boring classes. What's your major if you don't mind me asking?

Well if you say so, I guess I can use 4chan...

I will admit the site gives off a weird vibe at first because of all the images and the anonymity behind every post but it really is nice if you wanna kill time and just read a couple of threads here and there. But yea just steer clear of /b/ haha

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Oh haha, I do the same at times for some of my really boring classes. What's your major if you don't mind me asking?

I will admit the site gives off a weird vibe at first because of all the images and the anonymity behind every post but it really is nice if you wanna kill time and just read a couple of threads here and there. But yea just steer clear of /b/ haha
Its not like I haven't been there, its just the last time I was, it was too surreal, and felt too....wrong.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
You sound like my mother, and I hate you for that, ruining the fun of sulking about cause I don't have a date for Valentine's Day.

I'm your mother!! i just hate to see my dear boy sad!!and you hate me for that!!! T-T

though,i will keep loving you my sweet son...forever~

anime_cry_sad_rain.gif

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Biology is my major. Duh.

Ah, should have known haha. You seem far too knowledgeable in that class for just any other major.

Its not like I haven't been there, its just the last time I was, it was too surreal, and felt too....wrong.

Yea I can respect that man.

So, do all of us not have Valentine's Day dates? ;_;

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Of course we all don't have dates, we're all on a Pokemon Forum at the weirdest hours you can be on one. But seriously man, I might just trick this girl I like into feeling bad for me on FB by telling her I'm drunk and alone. Desperation man, it can take you places. Oh man, post 444!

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Of course we all don't have dates, we're all on a Pokemon Forum at the weirdest hours you can be on one. But seriously man, I might just trick this girl I like into feeling bad for me on FB by telling her I'm drunk and alone. Desperation man, it can take you places. Oh man, post 444!

LOL please let me know how this goes

Crux

Evermore
Years
This is a weird - and lonely conversation.

Am I the only one who's been listening to ironic music all day?
Count Me Out, The Only Way To My Heart, Good Will Hunting By Myself, It's Hard To Say 'I Do' When I Don't, etc...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I haven't been listening to any music today because I've been watching a kid and I don't have headphones nearby or anything. That and I should probably be as alert as possible haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back