• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst Pokemon cries

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
  • For me, it's definitely Servine. It sounds too realistic to the point it becomes creepy. That's mostly the gen5 cry though, I think the new one is slightly better.

What is your least favourite sound effect produced by a Pokemon's entrance in battle?

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Did they really have to make Trubbish and Garbodor's cries sound so much like a fart?...I know they're supposed to be "gross" Pokemon and all, but as far as I know, garbage bags aren't typically associated with fart noises. :/ (Now, for Skuntank, it makes more sense.)

I really dislike the cries of the Solosis line for being so...biological, but again, it makes sense for the Pokemon.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Gen I's Pokémon have cries that aren't necessarily bad, but some of them sound too similar.

Scraggy's cry was good. Then Gen VI came, and it sounds...what the heck exactly does it sound like anymore?

Years
  • I feel bad that I usually play with the volume off a lot because when level grinding for long periods of time, hearing the same cries over and over (regardless of Pokemon) tends to get old. u_u

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • oricorio annoying as hell i am with sheep like i dead ass turn my volume down lmfao. i find the cries don't have as much charm now as they used to when they got changed in XY. they just sound like indistinguishable grunts and i had those others ones so ingrained into my ears. oh well.

skuntank dead ass sounds like a fart lmfao i know he's a skunk but like......they really did that. they put that in the game

Back