• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MIB: Mafia In Black (The end is here. MIBs win.)

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
[Vote] Abby. I'm not sure why anyone voted Melody any way.
If they actually paid attention, they would see that Melody looks like a town.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
I didn't quite see what Abby had going with that vote. Melody's explanation is justified and I think abby is scum merely trying to pick someone to get a lynch on.

[Lynch] Abby

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Idk how that mail worked, but If it's saying that, wouldn't it be likely Jd was janitored or something because he appeared as a villager? Not really sure since the mechanics of this game are a bit confusing

MIB Compulsive Janitor: The Compulsive Janitor passively prevents any roles from being revealed while alive, making him critical to the cover-up. Should the Janitor be defeated, the remaining MIBs will have an X-shot Neuralyzer (where X = remaining MIBs) to cause any dead aliens or MIBs to appear as Villagers upon death.
It makes sense for him to be a janitor tbh, GP might have investigated him too which would explain his persistence over JD's scum-like suggestion. With that role out so early and the 2 remaining MIB (since I don't see any other roles that would dictate more) already down to one Neuralyzal left I think it's safe to say they probably won't be a threat, as I think they lose when an Alien/MIB are revealed.

[Vote]Abby Don't like how he acted so fast, same with Spark but he's withdrawn his vote.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Hi! It's your friendly neighbourhood tinfoil hat dispenser here, please refrain from piling your votes

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
I honestly don't understand why the bandwagon formed on Abby in the first place. No clue what Melody's post is saying content-wise, and I don't get the random capitalisation either lol.

tbh just very confused with this game so will [vote] Ida for being the first to stack votes on Abby

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Oops!
I believe your claim, Abby.
I don't want to get rid of a power role.
[unlynch] Abby
[lynch] no one
Sorry Abby.

Last edited:
Years
MIB​

Night 2

Luckily, nobody has to be replaced or modkilled.

Unluckily, despite a couple people backing off, Abby still got lynched... and it looks like y'all should've listened to him.

Abby is dead. He was the Tinfoil Craftsman.

This is a Night Phase.
It will last ~24 hours. If extreme circumstances arise, it may be extended. Send in all your NAs before the night ends, or you may inadvertently idle for the night.

Players​

Earth Traveler as GM​
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
gimmepie as Neighborhood Watch Guy
Pecilia as ???
Kitty as ???
Sparkin as ???
Abby as Tinfoil Craftsman
Charlie Brown as ???
Mr. James as ???
Miah as ???
Melody as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
Bidoof FTW as [REDACTED]
jdthebud as Villager
Ida13 as ???

Spoiler:

Years
MIB​

Day 3

The residents woke up in the morning, steeling themselves for whatever grisly discovery the morning might bring, and to their shock, discovered that...

They were all still alive. None of them had been killed.

Well, at least until one of them was tragically killed by a bolt of lightning.

Nobody was nightkilled. Melody is dead. She was the Mailman. She was modkilled.
May Nobody rest in peace.

This is a Day Phase.
It will last ~48 hours. During that time, you may vote and discuss the events of the game to this point. As a reminder, all votes must be in bold or they will not be counted.

Kitty needs to vote today, or else they will be replaced or modkilled.

Players​

Earth Traveler as GM​
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
gimmepie as Neighborhood Watch Guy
Pecilia as ???
Kitty as ???
Sparkin as ???
Abby as Tinfoil Craftsman
Charlie Brown as ???
Mr. James as ???
Miah as ???
Melody as Mailman
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
Bidoof FTW as [REDACTED]
jdthebud as Villager
Ida13 as ???

Spoiler:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Okay, with the tinfoil hat crafter dead now would be the proper time to reveal who received one last night to help narrow down potential aliens.

Years
Let it be known that I officially protest the modkill, I was already activity checked last day phase and was not informed actions were similarly mandatory.

It's right in the rules in the OP, and I sent you a PM telling you to send in your NA during the last night phase.

Rule post:

Earth Traveler said:
7. Missing two votes in a row or missing two Night Actions in a row (assuming you have one) will result in your removal from the game and probable replacement. This is also the only time when the Night phase will be extended past 24 hours.

And the mods can verify I sent you a warning PM, and that you received it since you conveniently replied to it. I should've sent it earlier in the phase, so I apologize for that, but definitely don't say I didn't warn you.

I'm sorry that this episode occurred, and I hope that in future games, activity is not an issue for anyone (I'll be distributing better PRs, so hopefully that'll help).

Years
Please don't worry about the issue any further as myself and Johnny have reviewed the situation. Let's have this thread back to murderous fun.

Sparkin

I'm very itchy about those who have kept their votes on Abby, when even Abby had claimed. Not even try to change the vote?

Sparkin

mmm, i agree with sparkin on this one but
we should be careful since not all of them can be mafia

I disagree with being careful, since there's only 3 guys that we need to lynch from. Kiyo, Saws and Peci. Ida and Miah are clear, so can't be either.
If you think that not lynching at this point will be helpful, or at any point after, how can I be sure you aren't trying to steer the atention away?

[Vote] TUSF

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
I had forgotten to switch votes yesterday, sorry about that

Okay, I have something (probably) interesting to say.

I got mail in D1, saying it was from the mafia. It started off with requesting me to say if I know someone's role, and asking me to reveal my role as well. Then, it told me 'the power roles that they know', and that they'll get rid of them :O (and gp was one of them, and he was just killed!)

And it said it won't reveal any mafia :thonk: but then there's 'there will be a post from one of us, within the first five posts', but the first five posts only consisted of gp and jd (let it be counting Bidoof's death post or not)

What's strange is that the sender is mentioned in 'the power roles that they know', not written as 'myself', but rather as their name :/

Goes like: "*sender's name*, *powerrole1*, GP..." :thonk:

I'm not sure if there's anything to be found here but it seems a bit odd to me, especially since Melody was the Mail(wo)man and I don't think she ever used her PR

Back