• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MIB: Mafia In Black (The end is here. MIBs win.)

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
hoping being n0'd means I've actually been playing well

happily will take the points anyways :)

Years
I have a suggestion. Might it be worth claiming the tinfoil hats that are out there?

So the fabricator can fuck with them? I think not.

[Vote] jdthebud

Also, can we have some clarification on how the MIB's win and lose conditions work? idgi

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Are you saying that you think the fabbed ones would replace the real ones? If so, then yeah it's not a good idea, but it would be nice to get confirmation on that if possible.

As far as the MIB win condition, my interpretation is that if someone if revealed as an MIB or alien, they lose.

Anyway, I hope to see more people in here soon. GP is a cool guy, but I don't want to play with just him, lol.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I know in GP's game, fabbed vests could override real vests the same night it was given, but this could be up to ET. Which, if true in this case, means they could just stack they could already stack the the tinfoil hats and pyscho anyways. I can't say I'm a fan of jd suggesting revealing items anyways, but at the same time I don't like how quickly GP jumped to conclusions.

[Vote]No one Placeholder until more people weighing in.

Years
I know in GP's game, fabbed vests could override real vests the same night it was given, but this could be up to ET. Which, if true in this case, means they could just stack they could already stack the the tinfoil hats and pyscho anyways. I can't say I'm a fan of jd suggesting revealing items anyways, but at the same time I don't like how quickly GP jumped to conclusions.

[Vote]No one Placeholder until more people weighing in.

I mean, I've been wrong before. Doesn't this seem very unlike jd to you though?

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
I just threw it out there to get a conversation started. You really think I would suggest that as scum and draw that kind of potential unwanted attention to me that early on D1?

Mr. James

To be honest, although unsure since many do not know some mechanics, I do think jdthebud not knowing that fabricator's items override the real items is a lie.

And more, can gimmepie be wrong twice?
I do look at him as an active scumhunter, perhaps more experienced than me, but as failing is normal, I may have to think more about this vote.

[Lynch] jdthebud

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Fabbed stuff always overrides the real ones, Vests, guns, snowballs, tinfoil hats.

Mechanical analysis isn't particularly helpful however

However, I say this all the time, I WOULDNT DO X AS SCUM IS SCUMMY

[VOTE]JD

Years
Okay, since someone asked, then just to be clear:

If a public message reveals someone as an MIB or an Alien, the MIBs are exposed.

And in case it's not apparent, this can most easily happen if a member of one of those groups dies.

There's one or two other ways for them to become exposed, but I feel that'll be the main one. Town wants this to happen; MIBs need to prevent this from happening.

Also Sawsbuck your vote doesn't count right now because it's not bolded.

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I personally don't see how asking if people have a minor item is the scummiest thing, but since everyone else just seems to be bandwagoning, I'll bite. [Vote]Jdthebud

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Wow guys, nice bandwagon. Didn't you see that I went back on my suggestion by agreeing with GP that it wasn't a good idea? I'm tempted to vote GP for his over aggressiveness but I'm way more suspicious of those jumping on the bandwagon right now.

[Vote] Sparkin

Sheeping along is not a good look.

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Okay.
I agree, what Jdthebud said was weird, but GP was really aggressive.
Let's calm down there a bit?
For now
[Lynch] Jdthebud
It was really weird what he suggested.
And he looked like he was trying to cover it up also?
I'm not sure why there was this much aggressive behavior, also.
GP is probably just a really determined town, who wants to help find who's mafia.
At least, this is how it appears to me, for now.

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Cover it up how? It was a suggestion, not a demand. I was trying to provoke conversation rather than have a random voting D1.

I personally don't see how asking if people have a minor item is the scummiest thing, but since everyone else just seems to be bandwagoning, I'll bite. [Vote]Jdthebud

I didn't see this earlier, but what a terrible reason for joining a bandwagon. You agree that I'm not that scummy but vote me anyway?

[Unvote] Sparkin
[Vote] Pecilia

Yeah, that's a better vote.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Cover it up how? It was a suggestion, not a demand. I was trying to provoke conversation rather than have a random voting D1.

I didn't see this earlier, but what a terrible reason for joining a bandwagon. You agree that I'm not that scummy but vote me anyway?

[Unvote] Sparkin
[Vote] Pecilia

Yeah, that's a better vote.

Never said you weren't scummy, just that what you suggested wasn't the scummiest thing in the world.

Back