• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Add A ~Spark~ To Your Life - The ~Electric~ Fan Club!!!! (Celebrating First Anniversary)

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
  • I don't know how kosher it is to talk about leaks spoilers in this topic, but there's a new electric 'mon been leaked, and it makes me very happy, but I also have some questions about its design.
    A new Electric Pokemon? I seem to have missed it, which one are you talking about?
    Spoiler:
    Its perfectly alright to talk about it, coz its been confirmed, so presenting - the Alolan Raichu

Add A ~Spark~ To Your Life - The ~Electric~ Fan Club!!!! (Celebrating First Anniversary)

I really luv its design, imo its awesome ^^.

Also it has a unique typing - Electric/Psychic & a unique Ability - Surge Surfer.

It changed form in Alola, coz "it ate too many sweet & fluffy round pancakes!"

What? Lol {XD}

And Cadet ordinaryOddball, I'm very pleased to inform u that u have been promoted & will now be referred to as Captain ordinaryOddball. This also gives u two special privileges - u can now Evolve/Change ur Starter & u can also choose another Pokemon as a Partner, from the "Available Starters" List. So let me know what ur choices are :).

Current Event - My Electric Type ELITE FOUR MEMBER. Here are the RULES

Current Discussion - Which is your favourite Electric Type Pokemon, released so far, in Sun & Moon?

Pika Pika :chu:

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
    Years
  • And Cadet ordinaryOddball, I'm very pleased to inform u that u have been promoted & will now be referred to as Captain ordinaryOddball. This also gives u two special privileges - u can now Evolve/Change ur Starter & u can also choose another Pokemon as a Partner, from the "Available Starters" List. So let me know what ur choices are :).

Sounds good! I'd like to pick up a new baby Pichu, and evolve Mareep into a Flaaffy - who I'll rename Lilac, that's more fitting for evolution. :3

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hey, as long as I have interesting topics, I can post often. Thank you for providing those, by the way.
    np buddy :)

Why don't u try take come up with something for the Current Event, no one has participated so far :(

Current Discussion - Which is your favourite Electric Type Pokemon, released so far, in Sun & Moon?

Afterglow Ampharos

Years
  • np buddy :)

Why don't u try take come up with something for the Current Event, no one has participated so far :(

I know nothing about Elite Four. I've only made it that far in one of the games and couldn't beat 'em. And I don't find the humans an interesting part of the character cast in Pokemon, honestly. That's my opinion. Pokemon is far better at making animals interesting than humans.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Alright, I'll have a go at it first, since I put up the Event :) (will keep adding more details)

ELITE FOUR MEMBER NAME - Vidyut
    GENDER - Male
    ELITE FOUR MEMBER DESCRIPITION (optional) -
    REGION - Unova
    POKEMON USED (1st Battle) - Magneton (Lv.53), Eelektrik (Lv.53), Raichu (Lv.54), Luxio (Lv.54), Electivire (Lv.55)
    POKEMON DETAILS (optional) -
    POKEMON USED (2nd Battle) - Magnezone (Lv.67), Eelektross (Lv.67), Raichu (Lv.68), Luxray (Lv.68), Electivire (Lv.70)
    POKEMON DETAILS (optional) -

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Sorry I am not often here lately, so I'm gonna talk about old news hehe.

Raichu Alola form!

... The one I like less? Not that I totally dislike it but it doens'T appeal to me. Maybe it's because it is part electric type and I don't see this at all?

Afterglow Ampharos

Years
  • Maybe it's because it is part psychic type and I don't see this at all?
    You don't get why it has a psychic typing? Let me refer you to a part of an earlier post of mine.
    As a Psychic type, Alolan Raichu can levitate, and it brings its (more rounded) lightning-bolt tail underneath its feet when it does so, like a surfboard - surfing on nothing but air.

It helps if you watch it in motion. https://youtu.be/Py2LxgWBaRQ?t=2m38s

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • While I do think that the Alola Raichu has an awesome design & its Psychic typing does make sense, I have a question, which I think can make a good topic for discussion.

New Discussion - Will/Should Pikachu & Pichu also get Alola forms?

Spoiler:

Current Discussion(s) :-
    #1) Which is your favourite Electric Type Pokemon, released so far, in Sun & Moon?
    #2) Will/Should Pikachu & Pichu also get Alola Forms?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • 1) I like all of then currently(puns) released but my faveoite so far is Togedemaru QwQ <3

2) Im not sure if they will but I wanna draw them layer
    Speaking of puns, don't u guys think there are too many "punny" Pokemon this time. I wonder how many more we're gonna have :P

And Flare, will be waiting for ur drawings! {:3}

I would like to say no as Pikachu as the mascot should stay as it is, but then I suppose if you're injecting new forms and life into Generaton I, it would make sense to give Pikachu an Alola Form.
    Exactly, I would not want an Alolan Pikachu, even if there is one, I hope they don't mess around much with the original. If u ask me though, I'd still say, I would NOT want one.

Btw, we already have a "Pikachu" in Alola, not hard to guess which one I'm talking about ;)

Current Discussion(s) :-
    #1) Which is your favourite Electric Type Pokemon, released so far, in Sun & Moon?

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • I really hope they would give them Alola Forms, and forms for every Pokemon that gets one(like Marowak- Cubone better get one too....) but knowing Pokemon they probably wont give one to each line that they choose. At least Vulpix and Sandshrew did, the lines that matters most. v_v

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • #1) Which is your favourite Electric Type Pokémon, released so far, in Sun & Moon?
    Hmm... I used to root more for Vikavolt, but the fact that Alolan Raichu is there, the latter might ended up to be my fave Electric Alolan Pokémon.

Personally I think Pikachu and Pichu are fine as they are, even though I also wish they can learn Surf normally for some reason just in case if Alolan Raichu can learn one. Besides, I think the Pokémon-Amie cutscene on one of the latest Sun and Moon trailers shows that Pikachu's still in usual form, so I think it's less likely for Pikachu and Pichu to have them atm.

Plus on this topic what about Puka? The surfing Pikachu from the old anime? :p
    Oh my, I almost forgot that one! I'm wondering if Alolan Raichu somehow learned Puka's techniques somewhere.

Back