• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Add A ~Spark~ To Your Life - The ~Electric~ Fan Club!!!! (Celebrating First Anniversary)

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Nice! I'll go with Ampharos and Pichu. Glow and Oddball respectively. Or is it weird to have a Pichu named me? {XD}

That's great! Now I've got my favourite electric types in this club.
    Alright Major ordinaryOddball, will be done.

And of course not, as William Shakesphere says:-

What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

Btw, u're the first guy, apart from urs truly of course ;), who's gotten a Major's Rank. Keep posting & I'll have a nice little surprise sent over to u, very soon ;).

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2016
    #1) Which is your favourite Electric Type Pokemon, released so far, in Sun & Moon?

So far, I love Alolan Raichu! It's the perfect combination of cuteness + coolness. It's Electric/Psychic which is pretty amazing. I love how they're creating a combination of Pokemon types that haven't existed before like Sandlit (Poison/Fire), Drampa (Normal/Dragon), Mimikyu (Ghost/Fairy) etc. I am also wildly in love with all forms of Oricorio & I absolute adore the Pom-Pom Style one <3<3

#2) Will/Should Pikachu & Pichu also get Alola Forms?

They should but it doesn't seem like they're going to make Alolan Forms of them. I think Mimikyu is as close as it gets to seeing an Alolan Pikachu.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    #1) Which is your favourite Electric Type Pokemon, released so far, in Sun & Moon?

So far, I love Alolan Raichu! It's the perfect combination of cuteness + coolness. It's Electric/Psychic which is pretty amazing. I love how they're creating a combination of Pokemon types that haven't existed before like Sandlit (Poison/Fire), Drampa (Normal/Dragon), Mimikyu (Ghost/Fairy) etc. I am also wildly in love with all forms of Oricorio & I absolute adore the Pom-Pom Style one <3<3
    Ya I think all the never-before combinations are really cool & the Pom-Pom Oricoiro is the best of the four Styles.

They should but it doesn't seem like they're going to make Alolan Forms of them. I think Mimikyu is as close as it gets to seeing an Alolan Pikachu.
    Now I'm tempted to caption images of Mimikyu with "Alolan Pikachu" or something.
    Mimikyu is a big reason why I don't think there'd be an Alolan Pikachu.

But I love this part of its description - The rising popularity of Pikachu-styled merchandise around 20 years ago is the reason that Mimikyu makes itself look like Pikachu. In fact, this Pokémon is dreadfully lonely, and it thought it would be able to make friends with humans if only it looked like Pikachu.

You know, I'm surprised you don't have the title ranks in the Members list. Wouldn't that make it easier to keep track of who's most active?
    Hahaha! You totally should! :P It would confuse the life out of people! xD
    Hmm, good idea there guys, I'll make the changes {:3}.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Ok so crazy idea...

With the Red, Blue and Yellow games eing released on 3DS, and will have compability with Sun and Moon, what if.... The only way to have Alola Raichu is to evolve a surfing Pikachu?

Unrelated, so Mawawesome, will the Deerling & Sawsbuck in ur Avatar, be changing forms with seasons? ;)

I thought about it but I won't have the patience XD I like to change often :) Next might be charmander or Growlithe!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Ok so crazy idea...

With the Red, Blue and Yellow games eing released on 3DS, and will have compability with Sun and Moon, what if.... The only way to have Alola Raichu is to evolve a surfing Pikachu?
    That's a brilliant idea, only problem is I don't have a 3DS :(.

But I think its about time that Yellow was remade :).

I thought about it but I won't have the patience XD I like to change often :) Next might be charmander or Growlithe!
    I think u should, would look really cool! {:3}

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Alolan Raichu is amazing (8 Also Vikavolt, haha, can't get over them.

Bit sad that Pikachu didn't get an Alolan form, but perhaps it's too iconic for that.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Alolan Raichu is amazing (8 Also Vikavolt, haha, can't get over them.

Bit sad that Pikachu didn't get an Alolan form, but perhaps it's too iconic for that.
    Pikachu is the Mascot of the Pokemon franchise, so I guess that might be the reason, maybe they don't want to mess with the original design. We might still have one, but looks highly unlikely.

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
    Years
    Yellow was the first game I ever played, I loved how my fav Pikachu followed me (almost) everywhere {:3}

with improved graphics will surely be awesome ^^!
    This is basically what Heart Gold and Soul Silver was. Bringing that overworld-partner-Pokemon into HD. However, it's such a good feature that it should be in every single Pokemon game IMO. It really builds your attachment to your Pokemon on a different level: personality. Luckily, it's coming to Pokemon Go. Unfortunately, it's not coming to Sun and Moon.
    Pikachu is the Mascot of the Pokemon franchise, so I guess that might be the reason, maybe they don't want to mess with the original design.
    I think Mimikyu already messed with it!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    This is basically what Heart Gold and Soul Silver was. Bringing that overworld-partner-Pokemon into HD. However, it's such a good feature that it should be in every single Pokemon game IMO. It really builds your attachment to your Pokemon on a different level: personality. Luckily, it's coming to Pokemon Go. Unfortunately, it's not coming to Sun and Moon.
    It should surely be :).

Unfortunately I don't have 3DS & Pokemon Go hasn't released here either :( (ya there's the apk file, but honestly, I find it a bit risky)

I think Mimikyu already messed with it!
    Yeah, I like this comment hehe. I wouldn't be surprise if Mimikyu becomes, like, a second mascot or a well known/Loved Pokemon.
    Ya, I agree with Oddball here!

Mimikyu as a second Mascot, hmm don't see that happening, the Alolan Raichu instead maybe ;).

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2017

I would not mind, if they are as cute as the Alola Raichu is

I'm a bit 50-50 on whether Pikachu should get an Alola Form or not.

This one is cute, don't mind something like this!

Add A ~Spark~ To Your Life - The ~Electric~ Fan Club!!!! (Celebrating First Anniversary)

This is what I'm afraid of :|:-

I really hope that even if Pikachu does get an Alola Form (still don't want it), they don't do something like this to him -_-.
    I luv all of them especially the orange one on top, its really cuuuutttteeeee :3

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    I luv all of them especially the orange one on top, its really cuuuutttteeeee :3
    Yep, I'll agree, the orange one is definitely cute {:3}.

And u'll also be happy to know that u earned urself a rise in the Rankings. So Lieutenant DKoolGal, u have been promoted & will now be known as Captain DKoolGal. U can now Evolve/Change ur Starter & also get to choose another Partner, from the "Available Partners" list. Let me know about ur choices :).

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Looks delicious! <3<3
    Don't u think that's an er.... weird place to put the cream on :|? Looks like the Alola Raichu had one too many pancakes, got an upset stomach &..... *ahem*, I'll stop right there ^_^.

But what I won't stop myself from saying is - Congratulations Cadet Espeonica, u have just got ur first promotion on the Club & will now be known as Lieutenant Espeonica ^^.

Back