• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon Plasma Red [Script Demo Released]

What Pokemon would you pick for a beginner?

• Fuille- Fighting/Dark Type

Votes: 494 58.6%
  • Galar- Psychic/Steel Type

Votes: 349 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Thanks for the comments everyone!

It is that time again...New images of Violet (Meadow City), some sprites will be changed.

0.%20Violet1.PNG
    0.%20Violet2.PNG
    0.%20Violet3.PNG

So Enjoy!

Last edited:

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • ah the new screenies won't work for me :(
    anyway, I played this game for the first time last night, and I just want to say keep up the good work.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Erimgard said:
    ah the new screenies won't work for me :(
    anyway, I played this game for the first time last night, and I just want to say keep up the good work.

My usually servers were strange...one worked and then one didn't work and then they swapped xD

Thanks for the comment!

New Rival/Heroine Sprite below.

0.%20Female%20Trainer%20picture.bmp

I know it is an edited crystal sprite(if you have notice the cap xD), just like how the hero is an edited gold sprite :P

I might also release two betas(since I can't figure out what sprite you can chose) one where you play as the male and another where you can play as the female :)

So Enjoy!

P.S: To My beta testers,

I am sorry, but I don't need beta testers anymore, I will check my rom as many of my beta testers aren't even on here anymore.

Last edited:

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
  • Uhh the game doesnt work for me. My Gold ROM is in part English part Spanish could that be why it doesnt work?

Thats the 1st time i heard something very weird..... you mean to say your rom is half english and half spanish??? Anyway the best to do will be get a fresh copy of Pokemon Gold of english version and try it again. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Time for some new stuff xD

I will make the rival blue, but she will not have a beginner Pokemon as her starter as she found the Eevee, shown below running around near her house, now there will be a battle in the lab...remember you have to win to get onto the next script :P

0.%20rivalbattle1.PNG
    0.%20rivalbattle2.PNG
    0.%20rivalbattle3.PNG

So Enjoy!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Thanks for the comment.

This time I have decided to show the new HP bar, the exp. bar will look the same, but not shown. Next time I will probably have a new event update and maybe at the end of this month or the next the beta demo will be released and production speed will increase.

0.%20NewHP.PNG

So Enjoy!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • remember you have to win to get onto the next script :P

lol... Hate that glitch, I guess I'll go with Fuille, if it's a Fighty-type :D

Well, that HP-bar thingy is fine (a slight change, yeah. I guess the "HP" also changes its colour, right?)

And new events! Yay! As you know new events makes hacks interesting, so I hope to see some of them soon.

Keep hacking!

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • Nice Job Blazichu with the sprites and scripts. keep the Good, awesome, amazing work up!

Question: How do you insert the Trainer pics with Agixp, I did everything you said with the Tutorial but It only allows for 3 colors not 4, and the sprite is all messed up when I insert it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2007
    this game looks like it is coming along nicely
    ill look forward to it

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • I was just looking through your thread and You are the first hacker that actually provides Screenshots most of the time.

Question 1.| in this page I looked at the old man in the "new Cherrygrove pic" and wondered if you made a new script for him to move in different places.

Question 2.| How do you make different maps connect "Map repointing" with a hex editor.

Keep the good work up, hope to see this hack go REAL far!
    You are myy favorite hacker too. (Because you hack gold).

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    zel said:
    lol... Hate that glitch, I guess I'll go with Fuille, if it's a Fighty-type :D

Well, that HP-bar thingy is fine (a slight change, yeah. I guess the "HP" also changes its colour, right?)

And new events! Yay! As you know new events makes hacks interesting, so I hope to see some of them soon.

Keep hacking!

It isn't a glitch, I did that on purpose :P

The "HP" on the HP bar does change colour depending on what damage you are on.

cooley said:
    Nice Job Blazichu with the sprites and scripts. keep the Good, awesome, amazing work up!

Question: How do you insert the Trainer pics with Agixp, I did everything you said with the Tutorial but It only allows for 3 colors not 4, and the sprite is all messed up when I insert it.

Thanks for the comment!

Agixp can only have three colours and white so be careful what colours you choose and make sure that the sprite you are using is the same Height and Width as the one you overwrite.

cooleyI was just looking through your thread and You are the first hacker that actually provides Screenshots most of the time. Question 1.| in this page I looked at the old man in the "new Cherrygrove pic" and wondered if you made a new script for him to move in different places. Question 2.| How do you make different maps connect "Map repointing" with a hex editor. Keep the good work up said:
    1. Yes, he does have a new script, unless you want him to walk on water xD

2. Map connections in hex look like this: [Map bank][Map Num.][2-Byte connection pointer(Bank of Blockdata)][2-Byte connection destination(what way you enter)]
    [Height][Width][Y position of Hiro][X position of Hiro][2-Byte window(upper left block after entering a map)]

Newer Stuff
    I am basically going to show the new overworld, but the rival walks out of the lab and the Prof. asks for her name now...Next time I might get events or maybe a new bag(if I create one) xD

0.%20Name%20rival.PNG
    0.%20Name%20rival1.PNG

So Enjoy!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Saurav said:
    Thats cool screenshots "BC", hope you create a new bag :D

Well I have created the new bag ;)

The bag is a bit smaller, but hopefully it looks alright!

0.%20NewBag1.PNG
    0.%20NewBag2.PNG

0.%20NewBag3.PNG
    0.%20NewBag4.PNG

So Enjoy!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back