• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon Plasma Red [Script Demo Released]

What Pokemon would you pick for a beginner?

• Fuille- Fighting/Dark Type

Votes: 494 58.6%
  • Galar- Psychic/Steel Type

Votes: 349 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Thanks for the comments everyone :)

Time to show a new event ;)

People who thought Escal doesn't battle, well you are wrong xD

Basically he will have a practice battle to see where your skill level is at, nothing big :P

Pokemon Plasma Red [Script Demo Released]

So Enjoy!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Thanks for the comment, Saurav ;)

zel said:
    Escal is officialy a Firebreather, or is that a temporary sprite for him?

Yes, Escal is a Firebreather, the Charmander explains it xD

Now time to show the overworld of Escal ;)

So Enjoy!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    As I mentioned in Cobalt Blue I will take a break from the internet for a month so can this be locked? When my break is over I will get this unlocked and major updates will be added.

So until then ;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Thanks for that Scizz ;)

I have attached some new images below, most of the time I spent off was to calculate pointers so I could add new events etc. into blank space.

Two new Pokemon images and the "House" that contains a switch are attached below.

Information about the Pokemon

Hydrosaur(The small blue dragon)- This small dragon is believed to come from the depths of deep sea, hardly any trainers seem to find this Pokemon as it is really rare.

Type- Dragon/Water

Dimenpace(Purple one with the Star on it's head)- It is a small creature believed to have come from space, even though small it produces very powerful attacks.

Type- Psychic

So Enjoy!

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Yay for more Water/Dragon Pokemon around!!! :cool:

It looks somewhat foolish, but I don't really care as long as it has my favorite mixed type ;P

But... "It is really rare", hope that's just its Dex entry and not that entirely true :P

Both of them are normal Pokemon, or perhaps they are legendaries? (I guess they are normal)

"A house that contains a switch..."
    What? O.o

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I really love your tiles Blazichu. They are eye catching and appeasing. Also, Escal sounds pretty cool. Keep at it, good luck!

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
    Thanks for reopening this Thread, your sprites...They're AWESOME!!!!
    You are talented as a spriter, and a gold hacker. You'll be seeing a lot more of me

in this thread now. :):D
    -cooley

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Hey Blazichu, wishing you luck on the hack, and hoping to hear more news about you and both of your hacks ;)
    (Also waiting to see one or two of those "new events", since you said you were learning lots of stuff lately)

Keep it up! People must not forget about GBC hacking! (I'll make sure they don't at least :badsmile:)

By the way, I also had a question about the little dragon: I guess it evolves, right?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    @zel: The dragon type Pokemon evolves twice, like Dratini, Larvitar, Bagon etc.

I was planning some new ideas, one I thought of was adding a rock climb type of feature, but then I saw that thethethethe did it...great minds think alike xD

I will still include it though, maybe one of the first GSC hacks to have a rock climb feature that doesn't replace moves.

1st Town idea: Team Takeover 1. Team Dude will have a secret base on the outskirts of Meadow City so watch out and you need a pass to access the base.

2nd Town idea: Jail. As soon as you are arrive to Beacon Town there is a police officer standing there. Guess what...you go to jail for being a Team Dude member...remember the pass you get. There will be a series of events to escape from jail.

3rd Town idea: Power failure. Obviously Team Dude want power but why?

I have attached two new tiles which will be in the hack, under Tileset 1.

So Enjoy!

Last edited:

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
    @zel: The dragon type Pokemon evolves twice, like Dratini, Larvitar, Bagon etc.

I was planning some new ideas, one I thought of was adding a rock climb type of feature, but then I saw that thethethethe did it...great minds think alike xD

I will still include it though, maybe one of the first GSC hacks to have a rock climb feature that doesn't replace moves.

1st Town idea: Team Takeover 1. Team Dude will have a secret base on the outskirts of Meadow City so watch out and you need a pass to access the base.

2nd Town idea: Jail. As soon as you are arrive to Beacon Town there is a police officer standing there. Guess what...you go to jail for being a Team Dude member...remember the pass you get. There will be a series of events to escape from jail.

3rd Town idea: Power failure. Obviously Team Dude want power but why?

I have attached two new tiles which will be in the hack, under Tileset 1.

So Enjoy!

Yeah lots of peaple are starting rockclimb in advanced it's good to see you putting it into a gbc hack.

Jail now thats is a awsome idea. escaping hehehe sounds good.

Keep it up :O

Years
    lol. Can't wait to see how you'll implement it. I wonder how you'll do it without replacing moves. An item, maybe?

I haven't played this yet, maybe I will now.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
    Well Blazichu, You can use the movement of Elm:) When he jumps back. (just change the way he jumps)

Good Ideas, You have yet to amaze me :)
    -cooley

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back