• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon Plasma Red [Script Demo Released]

What Pokemon would you pick for a beginner?

• Fuille- Fighting/Dark Type

Votes: 494 58.6%
  • Galar- Psychic/Steel Type

Votes: 349 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    I have been reading through your thread. I am some-what impressed that a hacker that has only been around a few years (only?) has made such a great hack (as far as I can tell) making it somewhat more different than the advanced games.

I think your events and what you have done (which is what meant to be done) in a hack make your hack stand out. However I may be wrong.

Peace.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Blazichu, as a suggestion, it would be nice if Team Dude had a base somewhere and it couldn't be accesed till much later in the game (because if we are gonna be seeing them on each city we visit, well, it may end up being boring? Well, maybe it's just me, that I don't really like fighting a lot of Team X grunts often)

That thing on the jail reminds me a lot of Chrono Trigger, so I hope you make something worth of that ;D

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    zel said:
    Blazichu, as a suggestion, it would be nice if Team Dude had a base somewhere and it couldn't be accesed till much later in the game (because if we are gonna be seeing them on each city we visit, well, it may end up being boring? Well, maybe it's just me, that I don't really like fighting a lot of Team X grunts often)

That thing on the jail reminds me a lot of Chrono Trigger, so I hope you make something worth of that ;D

Team Dude won't be everywhere xD In the third town it is not even them, but I am making the people here and other places think it is ;) (I should reword that :3) and they aren't in the second town, you just get sent to jail. Also I haven't played Chrono Trigger <_<

Ok, time for something new...not screenshots but a video :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-XfK_KH3Bw
    It is quite obvious what it is xD

So Enjoy!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    I see you finally put the Rock Climb (well, Hiker Kit), and it looks fine (I find it a bit funny how the player moves, but I don't really know why :P)

Do you have any other things from DP that may influence the hack? Or that was the only one?

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 23, 2011
    Pretty neat hack you have hear. Like the new script. But there's one problem in the beta. If you are defeated before getting back to Prof. Elm with the Mysterious Egg, you get transported to Cherrygrove City, and it is screwed up. You can't go back to New Bark Town, the Map turns back into Johto, and everything is changed.

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 23, 2011
    Well, it wasn't, my pokemon was poisoned and I had already used my pzncureberry, so I fainted. And scratch the last part, you just can't go back to New Bark Town.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    ~*Pikafan*~ said:
    Pretty neat hack you have hear. Like the new script. But there's one problem in the beta. If you are defeated before getting back to Prof. Elm with the Mysterious Egg, you get transported to Cherrygrove City, and it is screwed up. You can't go back to New Bark Town, the Map turns back into Johto, and everything is changed.

That is an old glitch, wait for the upcoming beta demo to come. It has been fixed I assure you. Basically just continue on with the journey or try to avoid fainting at the start then that won't happen.

Ok, time for a little minor text error in the video I fixed, just the use of the item text xD
    Pokemon Plasma Red [Script Demo Released]

Also some of you have noticed already, but I got new banners ^o^

So Enjoy!

Years
    Oh my gosh, I'm seriously so exited for this! ^o^ I voted for Galar, the psychic type, 'cause I like psychic. xD But fighting/dark sounds so cool too!
    As soon as get a little bit of time out of my hectic life, I am SO trying out that beta. D8 Nyahhh I love Gold/Silver hacks! ;3; Keep up the incredible work! And I'm definitively looking forward to checking out that video tomorrow x)
    -justanotherlamefan- ^^;

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
    Well, what if you don't want to use Rock climb? How will you say no?
    Anyways, that is something no G/S/C hacker has ever thought about. ;)
    good luck!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    good luck!

Simply enough, don't talk with the ehhhmmm... wall? :laugh:

I wonder what would we see next, Dive perhaps? ;P

In any case, it would be nice if there could be some features taken out from other GBC games (or at least references? just so that people would feel interested in checking more the old GBC games :D)

Any other new Pokemon in mind, Blazichu? It's been a lot of time since we've seen you spriting :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    xxFrozenFlower said:
    Oh my gosh, I'm seriously so exited for this! ^o^ I voted for Galar, the psychic type, 'cause I like psychic. xD But fighting/dark sounds so cool too!
    As soon as get a little bit of time out of my hectic life, I am SO trying out that beta. D8 Nyahhh I love Gold/Silver hacks! ;3; Keep up the incredible work! And I'm definitively looking forward to checking out that video tomorrow x)
    -justanotherlamefan- ^^;

Glad to see that you are excited :P As you can see Galar also seems to get less voting...wonder why... anyway thanks for contributing a comment ;)

cooley said:
    good luck!

I'll keep it without a Yes/No box as the pointers were not working correct(jumping to the next one), reason for the alternative way xD
    Thanks for your comment also.

zel said:
    Simply enough, don't talk with the ehhhmmm... wall? :laugh:

I wonder what would we see next, Dive perhaps? ;P

In any case, it would be nice if there could be some features taken out from other GBC games (or at least references? just so that people would feel interested in checking more the old GBC games :D)

Any other new Pokemon in mind, Blazichu? It's been a lot of time since we've seen you spriting :P

Speaking about Dive...CBM came up with that xD

I might have a search around and see what I can come up with, at times I think of the greatest stuff...like an upcoming script which involves a guy named Sammy and a girl named Sakura(Pokemon Drama :o). I better not give too much away xD

I haven't done any new Pokemon recently...I still need to created the evos for Hydrosaur and the so called "beginners" you did not receive(I will change the Rival's Eevee into one of those) :P

Saurav said:
    Well I might be spoiling the fun but I did saw some new cool pokemon of "Blazichu"....

I showed those awhile back here xD

Also thanks for the comment!

Ok, that was a long one xD

After some advice from Cartmic I decided to fix up my caves tiles as they appeared "bland", I have now fixed them and I hope they look a bit better xD

Pokemon Plasma Red [Script Demo Released]

So Enjoy! (Hopefully they look better Cartmic :P)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back