• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Style Feedback: Route 167+ Theme Missing Blogs/Birthdays/Anniversaries At Bottom

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • Please someone tell me that I'm not going crazy with this lol.

I generally use Route 167+ as my theme and I just noticed at the bottom there isn't the usual blogs/birthdays/anniversaries data that other themes have. Double checked by signing in as a guest and still couldn't find it. If possible, I'd love to see that data coded in somehow. Of course also correct me if I'm wrong and that that data is actually prevalent at the bottom.

Thanks in advance!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    It's like that on Dawn of Champions as well. I've learned to live without the Bulletin Board being an actual forum for me.

Years
  • Forum anniversaries are missing across all styles currently; those haven't been in place since after the hacking afaik

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • They were around for a bit, but I believe turned off again recently.

I, however, see the BB on 167+. Might just be some funky coding stuff. One of the guys (Hiroshi/Audy) will have to take a gander when they have time.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Yz12gKm.gif

I'll fix it later today. lo siento

Thx bae, you da best <3

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i had no idea that the bulletin board was an actual forum
    the forum for the bulletin board is also missing on poke link 4 pink/blue and blossom shower.

Back