Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 22
Male
Milaturia.
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
5,075 posts
10.7 Years
!DUNSPARCE IS JUST AN EXAMPLE, FOLKS! Because I totally disagree, Dunsparce SHOULD evolve...anyway. What Pokémon do you think shouldn't receive an evolution? In my opinion, Casform should not. Castform is a manmade Pokemon, and is gimmicky. Giving it an evolution would benefit it, sure, but I don't think it'd keep its gimmick upon evolution, which would kill the purpose of Castform as a Pokémon.

Other than that, no other Pokémon come to mind. By the way, this question can be for Pokémon that don't evolve, or Pokémon in a two-stage evolutionary line.
Theme: Mao Isara
Pair: Go

Brendino

New Horizons
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
8,300 posts
9.9 Years
Seviper and Zangoose are both pretty middle of the road Pokemon in terms of fighting ability and stats if you look towards the games. With their story as natural born enemies though, I don't see an evolution or mega evolution making sense for either of them, and while they're not great on their own, I'd be happy to leave them just the way they are.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.

Male
on the second floor's nest
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago
862 posts
11 Years
You bait like a boss, so I left you a like because of that.

As for Pokémon that shouldn't need an evolution I'd say Scyther and Rhydon, alas.

Oh well!

In the meantime, Seviper and Zangoose, as well as Solrock and Lunatone, strike me as the best cases.
Venia Silente - Consulting Worldbuilder
Background... some day.
Fic stuff~

SWC Entries
: Playfield 2009 : Misaimed for Life 2014 : As They Were 2016 : Simpler than Magic 2017 : Beyond Today 2018 :

Other Releases
: Pseudo-Legendary : Silly human, romance is for Nidoran! (Valentine's : Tricks of the Love Fast (Valentine's) : Overlord (meow~) :
»»More in profile link or wiki link««

The Meta Journey!
Nidoran : Carnivine

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
15,136 posts
11.6 Years
Unown comes to mind, and various other one-stage pokemon with gimmicks, like Smeargle.
Advertiser Content