Advertiser Content

FireRed Pokémon Aquamarine (Beta 1.1.2, Updated as of 1/20/2020) Page 6

Started by AquamarineVaporeon October 30th, 2019 1:38 PM
  • 147 replies
  • Poll

Which of the 9 variants do you plan on playing?

• 8.40%
  • 20.61%
  • 8.40%
  • 1.53%
  • 11.45%
  • 21.37%
  • 3.82%
  • 11.45%
  • 12.98%
Seen 23 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
12 posts
47 Days
One last question:
I just got the Aurora and the Mystic ticket from completing the good ending but when I talk to the guy, neither island show up. I did beat the E4 already and completed the good ending. bah. Any idea?
Edit: Still can't get to either Genesis or Kronos Island but apparently I found Raikou randomly on Mare Island so it miiiiight be possible to find it somewhere else including the Power Plant, idk.
Age 23
Male
Seen 19 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
78 posts
102 Days
One last question:
I just got the Aurora and the Mystic ticket from completing the good ending but when I talk to the guy, neither island show up. I did beat the E4 already and completed the good ending. bah. Any idea?
Edit: Still can't get to either Genesis or Kronos Island but apparently I found Raikou randomly on Mare Island so it miiiiight be possible to find it somewhere else including the Power Plant, idk.
If you have them in your inventory, the option should show up at the port in Andromeda City. In versions 1.0.4 and lower, it should show up as Navel Rock and Birth Island, but I changed that as of 1.0.5. If you do have them, and the option still isn't showing up, I'll have to see what I can do to fix that.

Also, that Raikou might be one of the roaming legendary dogs present in vanilla FireRed. Forgot that detail, thanks for reminding me!
Age 23
Male
Seen 19 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
78 posts
102 Days
Yeah, I'm currently playing the 1.0.4 version and I have both in my inventory. Do I just end up patching 1.0.5 if able?

Edit: Patched and still no results.
Weird. I'll see if I can add something that'll fix this issue. It seemed to be working just fine when I tested it out. Just out of curiosity, does a cave appear in the Eievui Ruins? Should look like this

It deals with the same flags used for the tickets, might help figure out what exactly is going on.
Age 23
Male
Seen 19 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
78 posts
102 Days
Hy! What do I need to do in the ruins next to the trainers Tower? In the post game
Just like in FireRed, Unown appears in these ruins after you solve a puzzle found somewhere else on the island. In Aquamarine specifically, a cave appears there after you beat the Elite Four twice and
Spoiler:
get the good ending.
There's nothing in these ruins that you need to do for the story, though.
Seen 23 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
12 posts
47 Days
Weird. I'll see if I can add something that'll fix this issue. It seemed to be working just fine when I tested it out. Just out of curiosity, does a cave appear in the Eievui Ruins? Should look like this

It deals with the same flags used for the tickets, might help figure out what exactly is going on.
Yeah, the cave appears.
It solved half of the problem...caught Dialga but still no luck on Mew. Thanks for the help.
Age 23
Male
Seen 19 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
78 posts
102 Days
Yeah, the cave appears.
It solved half of the problem...caught Dialga but still no luck on Mew. Thanks for the help.
Ok sweet, thanks for looking into it. The cave only appears if you get the ending with the tickets, so I know at least those flags are set. I'll put in some warps inside that cave to the respective islands in update 1.0.6
Age 23
Male
Seen 19 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
78 posts
102 Days
Is there a Dive HM in the hack? Also, where is Mt. Mythos to capture Deoxys?
In Mewtwo's cave, the game crashes when I try to smash any rock of the cave (playing version 1.0.5)
Except for that, it's a great game!
Glad you're enjoying it!
No Dive HM in the game. Mt. Mythos should be by the Zenith Mountains fly location.
And oh! Thank you for pointing that out. I had to manually fix each smashable rock, completely forgot there were some in Mewtwo's cave. I'll get that patched up for 1.0.6
Age 23
Male
Seen 19 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
78 posts
102 Days
Yeah, the cave appears.
Ok, I added the workaround I mentioned earlier in the 1.1.0 update. Go back to that chamber and there should be two exits at the back that warp you to the respective islands.
Male
Online now
Posted 5 Days Ago
152 posts
9.5 Years
The stardust makes the pokemon encountered after collecting it a bad egg
i noticed this as well but for me the first one i encountered (the one where the stardust is in the forest) turned out just fine, but the one in mt Ande became a bad egg
but a poem is never actually finished, it just stops moving -Sayori the Cinnamon Bun
Age 23
Male
Seen 19 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
78 posts
102 Days
i noticed this as well but for me the first one i encountered (the one where the stardust is in the forest) turned out just fine, but the one in mt Ande became a bad egg
Thanks for pointing this out, it really helped narrow down what the issue was. Apologies for any trouble this caused
Age 23
Male
Seen 19 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
78 posts
102 Days
Heyy I'm loving the game so far, but I seem to be stuck at the moment. What do I do after I help Elon with the Island favor after the seventh gym?
look for the eighth gym, should be located in Starfall City. Easiest way to get there would be to fly to Comet City and head directly north.
Advertiser Content