• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[TCTI 8.6.0-rc2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

What does the difficulty option really do? You take more damage and deal less?

I'm tempted to raise it for the expansions (from normal) since the game was pretty easy, but I wonder if it won't just make battles more of a chore with damage spongey enemies.

Years

Yeah, harder hitting enemies and you're forced to play more tactically with bombs/oils. You don't recover health when meditating like you do on the easier levels. It'll certainly make you consider avoiding groups of Drowners and other beasties for a few levels.

Gotta find Ciri.....right after I pick all of the flowers in this region to make bombs.

It's not really hard though, I'm crap at games and I can do it.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years

What kind of soup? I can't wait to live off of soup when it gets colder.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years

Yes people, delete your double posts or just used advanced reply from now on :|

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back