• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Evasion Increased

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
Years
  • I do not like how I look in photos so I try to avoid being in them.

This is pretty much me. I don't like too much attention, but don't mind being in pictures nearly as much I detest how I look in them. Somehow, I manage to look terrible in 99.9% of photos I appear in. The .01% is usually the result of many, many shots, with one being lucky.

Years
  • omfg YES. You won't believe. The moment I realize photos are going to be taken of me (unless it's something like a home birthday party with just the family), my face will flare up and I'll become a tomato. Whenever I go out with friends, they better accept the fact that I will never take a photo with them to put on Facebook.. .... ... . .

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
  • This is pretty much me. I don't like too much attention, but don't mind being in pictures nearly as much I detest how I look in them. Somehow, I manage to look terrible in 99.9% of photos I appear in. The .01% is usually the result of many, many shots, with one being lucky.

Yes! It's not that I think that I'm really unattractive, I just never look any good in photos.

Years
  • I'm not real photogenic, but it doesn't stop me from taking selfies or having my picture taken by others to celebrate an occasion!

Back