• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Evasion Increased

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
    Not only camera shy, I get camera angry when people try to take photos of me when I've already told them not to. {XD} But yes, I try my best not to appear in photos since I don't want to see my own face anywhere if it's not absolutely necessary.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
    Honestly not really, but only with my permission obviously.

pkmin3033

I have allowed my mother to take one photo of me in the last ten years, outside of graduation photos. I've taken a couple of selfies since, but under most circumstances I'm invisible to cameras. When I die I don't want there to be a record of what I looked like.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Generally photos of me are taken only by me. No one else. Few of them are actually public. My selfie collection is generally secured fairly tightly and kept private. These photos are of me wearing makeup and I cannot stress enough that they're not all for public consumption. The ones I do upload publicly are usually ones I did put some effort into the composition of my makeup and the photo itself.

I don't allow photos that are unnecessary, but I am flexible. You want a photo of my mug for your phone? Hell no. You want a photo because it's a special occasion? Yeah fine, one, if I like you as a family member and you don't see me daily.

I explicitly forbid photos of me from being uploaded to Facebook. Sorry, I refuse to maintain an account there and don't want my face on it. I refuse to exist on Facebook. LinkedIn (for resumes only, not photos) or Google+ only exist for my real world Identity.

Years
    • Seen today
    Not at all. I'm happy in almost every picture and I generally love getting pictures taken

However, when it comes to videos, I shy away because I don't like my voice.

string555

Banned
    Years
    I have mixed feelings about it, probably because in some pictures I look quite disgusting, while in others I look okay.

But on that note, in my 7th grade yearbook picture, my eyes were closed, and I never bothered to do a retake. So I'm the only person in the book with my eyes closed in the picture. XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    These days, I really am. I guess I don't really practice being in front of a camera as much as in the past, so I'm not as comfortable anymore?

Years
    I don't like getting my picture taken because I'm afraid it'll posted online for people to laugh at >.>

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    im not photogenic, nor do i enjoy having my picture taken

ive been this way my entire life- especially when my mom takes pictures

she takes FOREVER to push the stupid button!

Back