• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 7, 2015
can somebody help me ? im new to this and i supose the download is the patch but isn't it suposed to come with the actual game so that i can patch it ?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 13, 2016
In Athemyst town gym: I have no clue how to get to Gym leader Sharon! I tried all the entrances: One was where I came form, one was to another trainer on their own with no other entrance and the last was to a little hole that looked like it was leading me to Sharon but it didn't! I need to know what's wrong...

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
I Finished the game, the game is excellent.

the game will be expanded?

Critics:

1) fly to Sky Castle(finish an event there. Dont forget to leave space in your party) > Chinchilla Town > get Hm-07 Waterfall From Wind > Maize Road > Victory Way > Sylon League(beat the league)
a) In the Castle, i have fought several times with the trainers.
B) This Moment of the game is slow, i played before but i abandoned.

2)TYROM , I can only fly to Marble City

3)Johtho ; The trainer didn't give me the tm(Whirlpool).

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 8, 2015
I tried patching it, but it gave me "Failed! Input checksum is invalid."

Is there a specific patcher I need to use, because I used tsukuyomi.

tsukuyomi can be buggy at times. Use NUPS
romhacking.net/utilities/606/

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 21, 2017
Hello, i want to know if every legendary pokémon is in the game, please.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Kind of a newb to this kind of stuff, whenever I try playing ti my emulator stops working. What to I do?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 6, 2018
I'm newbie here so I have but a questions, so please reply I'm just curious XD
- Can you trade pokemons via GBA cable link?
- If can then where is the trade center located?
- just wanna trade pokemons from my friend's GBA and send it to mine so I can play them as starters.

Years
I'm newbie here so I have but a questions, so please reply I'm just curious XD
- Can you trade pokemons via GBA cable link?
- If can then where is the trade center located?
- just wanna trade pokemons from my friend's GBA and send it to mine so I can play them as starters.

1. No.
2. No.
2. No.

Sorry, I guess.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
hello im a new member to this site and am playing pokemon resolute, and I'm stuck on the missions part. I'm on mission 3, and I have 4 green shards, 3 yellow shards, and 2 red shards, and I'm wondering how many more shards I need to complete the mission? because I thought I only needed the ones I already have.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
can somebody help me ? im new to this and i supose the download is the patch but isn't it suposed to come with the actual game so that i can patch it ?

You need to patch it on a clean Emerld rom with an ups patcher like tsukuyomi. It's not so difficult.

In Athemyst town gym: I have no clue how to get to Gym leader Sharon! I tried all the entrances: One was where I came form, one was to another trainer on their own with no other entrance and the last was to a little hole that looked like it was leading me to Sharon but it didn't! I need to know what's wrong...

Try to find a bird Pokemon statue and check it, the path will be cleaned after that.

I Finished the game, the game is excellent.

the game will be expanded?

Critics:

1) fly to Sky Castle(finish an event there. Dont forget to leave space in your party) > Chinchilla Town > get Hm-07 Waterfall From Wind > Maize Road > Victory Way > Sylon League(beat the league)
a) In the Castle, i have fought several times with the trainers.
B) This Moment of the game is slow, i played before but i abandoned.

2)TYROM , I can only fly to Marble City

3)Johtho ; The trainer didn't give me the tm(Whirlpool).

At least, I'm not planning on expanding this hack yet. Thanks for your suggestions, I may do something when I'm free.

Where is the move deleter and is amaura is this hack

Move Deleter is in Lithopone City. And Amaura is not available in this hack, sorry.

Hello, i want to know if every legendary pokémon is in the game, please.

No, only some of the legendary Pokemon in this hack as I have to make sure there're less than 25 legendary Pokemon in this hack. Because I have to make the events of the legendary Pokemon "make sense". So I can't add too many legendary Pokemon in this hack.

hello im a new member to this site and am playing pokemon resolute, and I'm stuck on the missions part. I'm on mission 3, and I have 4 green shards, 3 yellow shards, and 2 red shards, and I'm wondering how many more shards I need to complete the mission? because I thought I only needed the ones I already have.

Yes, I do think so, you've got eveything you need. If you still can't complete the mission, I may need to check it out again as this might be a glitch, if possible, you can try to find more shards by taking more shards from some Pokemon. If you still can't complete it, please send me your saved file so that I can fix it.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 11, 2015
Fantastic game! Love it!

Also is there any good training spots? The Wild pokemon are seriusly underleveled

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 11, 2015
1158 can u please tell me how can i reset the shards, or what pokemon are holding red shards...im stuck at
5green
3yellow
1red
1blue
Edit: I caught some tentacools and one of them had a red one...thnx 1158 i saw it from a previous post of yours.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 14, 2015
Hi,great hack overall.

Just a question as there is no second floor at the Pokémon center,can I play against my friend with myboy via Bluetooth?

Thanks alot

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Oct 29, 2015
Hi, i'm enjoying the hack so far, found a bug tho that a script repeats itself everytime i use the ferry to get to carmine island.

Anyways, where can i get a shiny stone to evolve togetic?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 25, 2015
I like your hack so far, and i have questions though:
1. Is clamperl in this game? How does it evolve?
2. Where can I find Wailmer?
3. The part on where a rare pokemon appears in shale tunnel, how does it work and what are the possible rare pokemon to appear there?
4. Where is Feebas and how does it evolve?
5. How about barboach, corphish, winggul and spheal, where are they?
P.S. I don't like using two more starters in my team and I view as Riolu/Lucario as my starter

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
you know how to evolve seadra ?

Seadra evolves when its happiness value at 220.

Fantastic game! Love it!

Also is there any good training spots? The Wild pokemon are seriusly underleveled

I think you can re-match with other trainers, and you can try to train in Trick House. Sorry, I didn't prepare some good places for training.

1158 can u please tell me how can i reset the shards, or what pokemon are holding red shards...im stuck at
5green
3yellow
1red
1blue
Edit: I caught some tentacools and one of them had a red one...thnx 1158 i saw it from a previous post of yours.

Hi,great hack overall.

Just a question as there is no second floor at the Pokémon center,can I play against my friend with myboy via Bluetooth?

Thanks alot

I'm sorry, but I removed the 2nd floor of the PC.

Hi, i'm enjoying the hack so far, found a bug tho that a script repeats itself everytime i use the ferry to get to carmine island.

Anyways, where can i get a shiny stone to evolve togetic?

You can evolve it with Sun Stone.

I like your hack so far, and i have questions though:
1. Is clamperl in this game? How does it evolve?
2. Where can I find Wailmer?
3. The part on where a rare pokemon appears in shale tunnel, how does it work and what are the possible rare pokemon to appear there?
4. Where is Feebas and how does it evolve?
5. How about barboach, corphish, winggul and spheal, where are they?
P.S. I don't like using two more starters in my team and I view as Riolu/Lucario as my starter

Yes, Slamperl is in this hack, it evolves at Lv45(Huntail while Atk>Def, Gorebyss while Def>Atk), the "rare Pokemon" are some Ice-Type Pokemon which can't be found in Sylon Region. Feebas can be found in Solar City, it evolves at Lv50, you can find Wingull everywhere , just check out the Pokedex. But sorry, Barboach, Corphish and Spheal can't be found in this hack.

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2016
Hello where are good training spots? I have 3 badges and the wild pokemon are level 20 while boss enemies are using 35+ pokemon plus can I catch Eliza in the new update

Back