• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 18, 2015
Hi 1158, i am currently in Tyron region and i found an interesting place, in the snow path (i think its called rainbow path or something) i found a sign that says: "this is... the forbidden area..." and below that theres a cave entrance, when i get close it says "some sort of power pushed you out". What is this place?? And how can i enter the cave?
Thanks in advance, and i am loving the game so far, great work!!

Edit: I kept going on with the story and eventually i got to the cave, wind teleported us there.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
Hey guys..
I need help..
Can someone please tell me which is the latest version of this game..
I'm playing version 1.17 (fixed)
And I'm stucked.. I can't find HM rock climb
I read somewhere that after talking to Steve ( heon ex-champion ) then going to the small cave which is near volcano town.. there is this guy still standing outside the cave not letting me in.. :(

2 questions.. and help will be REALLY appreciated.. THANKS in advance..

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Hello where are good training spots? I have 3 badges and the wild pokemon are level 20 while boss enemies are using 35+ pokemon plus can I catch Eliza in the new update

Trick House is the best training spots now. And you can battle with trainers who registed in the Pokenav. I'm sorry, I didn't make a good "training spot". By the way, you can find Silver Sword as a hidden item in Mt. Silver, just give Eliza the sword, she'll join your team.

Hi 1158, i am currently in Tyron region and i found an interesting place, in the snow path (i think its called rainbow path or something) i found a sign that says: "this is... the forbidden area..." and below that theres a cave entrance, when i get close it says "some sort of power pushed you out". What is this place?? And how can i enter the cave?
Thanks in advance, and i am loving the game so far, great work!!

Edit: I kept going on with the story and eventually i got to the cave, wind teleported us there.

Thanks. and glad to hear that you found the way to go to the forbidden area.

Hey guys..
I need help..
Can someone please tell me which is the latest version of this game..
I'm playing version 1.17 (fixed)
And I'm stucked.. I can't find HM rock climb
I read somewhere that after talking to Steve ( heon ex-champion ) then going to the small cave which is near volcano town.. there is this guy still standing outside the cave not letting me in.. :(

2 questions.. and help will be REALLY appreciated.. THANKS in advance..

1.Version 1.17 is the last version at present.
2. You need to go to Jade Path for HM 05.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 14, 2015
Pretty sure I downloaded the 1.7 update (this was a week ago, I don't remember exactly, but lets say 90% sure)
But the Engineer BS for the mega stones isn't spawning at all; I thought there where some conditions to his arrival,
but all the videos I've watched he's just 'been there'

How can I check my version (playing on android) and has there been any issues of this in the past?
Am I missing something? I'm currently @ 7 badges with 4 level 70's. But still no megas :(

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 7, 2016
After some really painful grinding, i have 4 badges right now and my team consists of:
Bisharp lvl 60
Lucario lvl 61
Rapidash lvl 62
Samurott lvl 61
Swellow lvl 58
Rotom lvl 59

I've got a few questions about my team. Rapidash didn't learn neither Flamewheel, nor Flamethrower, nor (not sure how it is called inEnglish) Firestorm. I thought of replacing it with Magmar, but its chances to appear seem to be quite low. Is it worth to search for a Magmar? Or will Rapidash get some nice moves like Flamewheel?
Furthermore, should I replace Swellow? I thought of a Sigilyph for example, to enhance my type coverage.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 14, 2015
After some really painful grinding, i have 4 badges right now and my team consists of:
Bisharp lvl 60
Lucario lvl 61
Rapidash lvl 62
Samurott lvl 61
Swellow lvl 58
Rotom lvl 59

I've got a few questions about my team. Rapidash didn't learn neither Flamewheel, nor Flamethrower, nor (not sure how it is called inEnglish) Firestorm. I thought of replacing it with Magmar, but its chances to appear seem to be quite low. Is it worth to search for a Magmar? Or will Rapidash get some nice moves like Flamewheel?
Furthermore, should I replace Swellow? I thought of a Sigilyph for example, to enhance my type coverage.

Honestly I've blazed through the game with Samurott/Alakazam/Magmar(Magmortar) hadnt really needed much else beyond that. I have a lvl 75 Noctowl for kicks as well but I'm starting not to need him as much. Really wish I could get the Mega Stones so I can have Mega-Alakazam; but still no luck. Pretty much waiting for some Lege's or alternatively I was thinking of Getting Espeon/Umbreon for the final two slots.

But yeah; I'm currently @ Sky Castle (after the final badge) With lvl 79 Alakazam (Calm Mind - Psychic - Shadow Ball - Recover) 78 Samurott (Ice Beam - Surf - Hydro Pump - Revenge) Magmortar (Sunny Day - Flamethrower - Psychic - Skull Bash) Noctowl 75 (Fly - Hypnosis - Double Team - Steal Wing)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 7, 2016
Well, i didn't stop playing since i wrote the last time as I'm ill at home :D I'm at East Island right now and i have all my Pokemon at about lvl 94. Samurott, Hydreigon and Chesnaught proved to be very useful for me. I sticked to my Swellow, even if it's very weak actually, but I'm not forced to use it too often anyway...

I guess I can give a first resumée of the game by now.
What I liked:
The plot
Graphics
Variety of characters

What could be done better:
The leveling spots are not the best as the enemies' level curve is pretty steep.
The variety of wild Water, Fire and Grasstypes appeared to be a bit poor in my opinion.
I had the feeling that i was grinding 80% of the time

Nevertheless, it was nice to play and I think I will recommend the game to some Friends of mine :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 14, 2015
@1158 Any word on my issue with the Engineer not showing up? Really starting to annoy me :(
I have Gengar/Alakazam waiting for that mega evo T_T

Also; for a general question for the public and 1158... Has anyone else noticed the game pseudo resetting itself? I'm currently @ the Elite four (before the next region access is granted) and if I go back into the zones where special events happened in the story; they're re-occuring.... Has anyone else had this happen? Or is my game terribly bugged.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 57
  • Seen Apr 17, 2015
I have heard many things and I believe I found the game I want to try. Just a few if's...

Is the fairy type available? If so, do I evolve Togetic to Togekiss via a stone or is there some level/method I must achieve or do?

Where could I download the latest version if so?

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
Years
I have heard many things and I believe I found the game I want to try. Just a few if's...

Is the fairy type available? If so, do I evolve Togetic to Togekiss via a stone or is there some level/method I must achieve or do?

Where could I download the latest version if so?

Sorry, Fairy-Type is not available in this hack. :( But you can evolve Togetic by using a Sun Stone. :) But, did you look at the thread? The latest version is just right there. Version 1.17. :|:|:|

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 11, 2016
Hello there,I decided to play this game and so far I am liking it.
I see that you are still making some fixes with some bugs/errors,but I hope that you will take some time in the future and fix all those grammatical errors(and typos too),or the guy who was in charge of scripting I suppose(I am new to hacks so I dont know who is in charge of which part). Other than that,I dont have any major complaints,perhaps fixing/improving some pokemon sprites which look out of place.

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
Years
Hello there,I decided to play this game and so far I am liking it.
I see that you are still making some fixes with some bugs/errors,but I hope that you will take some time in the future and fix all those grammatical errors(and typos too),or the guy who was in charge of scripting I suppose(I am new to hacks so I dont know who is in charge of which part). Other than that,I dont have any major complaints,perhaps fixing/improving some pokemon sprites which look out of place.

Great that you're enjoying the hack! :) And yes, there and some bugs that still need to be fixed, but the grammar error he's doing his best to fix, since he's foreign. But he'll appreciate your feedback. :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 11, 2016
Great that you're enjoying the hack! :) And yes, there and some bugs that still need to be fixed, but the grammar error he's doing his best to fix, since he's foreign. But he'll appreciate your feedback. :)

My english is decent but nothing more than that,so I dont think I should be correcting those things,but would posting(or sending to mail/pm) those errors help? I can screenshot on mobile when I see something I dont think is correct

Years
  • Age 57
  • Seen Apr 17, 2015
If the first 251 pokes could be implemented, I would have no problems doing all the grammar fixes myself. I do have a kickass hex editor.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 29, 2015
I've been playing this hack for a few days now and I recently got a slowpoke. I was wondering how to get slowking. I've tried friendship, level up and a water stone but none work. Can anyone tell me how to get it?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 16, 2019
is there chance to add gba link to battle with friends or trade pokemon? becose i like to battle with friends on myboy/android phone over WiFi/BT... And to add Mega evolution that you miss from starting one... like Scizor or Houndoom Mega evo... this 2 is my faworite and i dont like missing them... Can i please get answer on this?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 5, 2015
Hi :)
I started playing this game tonight and I was wondering something. Is there a complete list of the pokemon we can catch?
I've been looking for it but can't seem to find it anywhere...

Back