• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
i'm having trouble patching the 1.17 patch but i keep getting the error message i'v tried 2 different emerald roms and i keep getting it does someone have an emerald rom i could use i'm on pc and using tsukuyomi to patch

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
Years
i'm having trouble patching the 1.17 patch but i keep getting the error message i'v tried 2 different emerald roms and i keep getting it does someone have an emerald rom i could use i'm on pc and using tsukuyomi to patch

Use NUPS to patch instead. Then if it doesn't patch, select the 'Notify' or 'Ignore' options. :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 15, 2015
OK I'm in mt mortar at the spot where the a-332 should reveal zygardes hidden cave however regardless of what I do nothing happens. Is this a glitch?

Years
I got the Pokedex in Solar City but after that I am blocked, I even went back to the previous towns, but all the 3 gyms are inaccessible ... where should I go after getting the Dex?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 21, 2015
For Pokemon Resolute Version: Emerald Hack.... It froze on me when I tried to save the Academy, after beating the Cherry Ville gym leader.. Is there anything I can do to fix it? Or do I have to restart? It would suck if I had to restart after I just got the Mega stone

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 9, 2015
I accidentally sold one of the yellow shards you need to complete mission 3 so I need to catch a pokemon holding one. I heard qwilfish can carry it, does anyone know where to catch one?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 9, 2016
Where is shale tunnel because I have found all shards in moss cave and windy cave is blocked by a sneasel
Please help

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 9, 2016
U can catch clampearl by diving at the deep areas in the water before spearmint villa but I haven't had any luck with a wailmer

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 22, 2015
when i tried to play this game on myboy for android it says unrecognized gba file can someone help pls

Back