• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Script: ZUD Plugin [v20.1]

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2023
    Are you running the latest version of the plugin? Because this was fixed a long time ago. I tested it and it works for me.

Oh wait. Nah it was the not the lateset version. (got it from the download link at the bottem of the post on Relic castle that was the first version of it. Sorry!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh wait. Nah it was the not the lateset version. (got it from the download link at the bottem of the post on Relic castle that was the first version of it. Sorry!

I see. That link should not be in that thread, I must've copied it over from this thread when I first posted that resource and never noticed. The link is supposed to be obtained from the "Go to download" button at the top.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2023
    I see. That link should not be in that thread, I must've copied it over from this thread when I first posted that resource and never noticed. The link is supposed to be obtained from the "Go to download" button at the top.

Got the right version now xD again sorry for the false poke!

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Hi Luci,
    I've created an action button for ZUD,
    maybe this will look good for your plugins if you want.

Attachments

• ZUD Plugin [v20.1]
      cursor_dynamax.png
      26.8 KB · Views: 10
    • ZUD Plugin [v20.1]
      cursor_ultra.png
      25.3 KB · Views: 6
    • ZUD Plugin [v20.1]
      cursor_zmove2.png
      25.8 KB · Views: 8
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi Luci,
    I've created an action button for ZUD,
    maybe this will look good for your plugins if you want.

Whoa these are awesome, they look fantastic. I probably won't include them in the plugin mostly because I like to try and match the default Essentials style as much as I can. But I'm sure people will definitely want to use these.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2022
    Hi, sorry to bother you.

After putting the ZUD Plugins into the root folders, when I try to launch the game I get this error.
    I assume it's something wrong on my end, however, I can't figure out where I'm going wrong.
    I was wondering if you can help me figure out where I screwed up.

[Pokémon Essentials version 20.1]
    [v20.1 Hotfixes 1.0.6]

Exception: Errno::ENOENT
    Message: File No such file or directory @ rb_sysopen - PBS/Plugins/ZUD/adventure_maps.txt not found.

Backtrace:
    380:Compiler:198:in `initialize'
    380:Compiler:198:in `open'
    380:Compiler:198:in `pbCompilerEachCommentedLine'
    [ZUD Mechanics] Compiler.rb:106:in `compile_lair_maps'
    [Essentials Deluxe] Compiler.rb:653:in `compile_all'
    [Essentials Deluxe] Compiler.rb:781:in `main'
    386:Main:29:in `mainFunctionDebug'
    386:Main:18:in `block in mainFunction'
    014:Errors:80:in `pbCriticalCode'
    386:Main:18:in `mainFunction'

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi, sorry to bother you.

After putting the ZUD Plugins into the root folders, when I try to launch the game I get this error.
    I assume it's something wrong on my end, however, I can't figure out where I'm going wrong.
    I was wondering if you can help me figure out where I screwed up.

[Pokémon Essentials version 20.1]
    [v20.1 Hotfixes 1.0.6]

Exception: Errno::ENOENT
    Message: File No such file or directory @ rb_sysopen - PBS/Plugins/ZUD/adventure_maps.txt not found.

Backtrace:
    380:Compiler:198:in `initialize'
    380:Compiler:198:in `open'
    380:Compiler:198:in `pbCompilerEachCommentedLine'
    [ZUD Mechanics] Compiler.rb:106:in `compile_lair_maps'
    [Essentials Deluxe] Compiler.rb:653:in `compile_all'
    [Essentials Deluxe] Compiler.rb:781:in `main'
    386:Main:29:in `mainFunctionDebug'
    386:Main:18:in `block in mainFunction'
    014:Errors:80:in `pbCriticalCode'
    386:Main:18:in `mainFunction'

Well, do you have the file that the error message is pointing to?
    If you do, try recompiling.
    If you don't, you didn't install the plugin into your root folder as you say you did - you likely installed it into the Plugins folder, which is incorrect.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2022
    I assume the Zud folder which has the Adventure Map.txt file is supposed to go into the PBS folder?
    It already has the file in it, but I went ahead and deleted and reput the plugin in the PBS folder.
    Tho it still gives me the same error.

The problem arises during the compiling itself, can't send a screenshot since I haven't made 5 posts yet.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I assume the Zud folder which has the Adventure Map.txt file is supposed to go into the PBS folder?
    It already has the file in it, but I went ahead and deleted and reput the plugin in the PBS folder.
    Tho it still gives me the same error.

The problem arises during the compiling itself, can't send a screenshot since I haven't made 5 posts yet.

You dont have to put any files anywhere. If you are manually sorting files into folders, you are doing it wrong. The plugin is designed so that you literally just drag and drop it into your root Essentials folder, and all the files auto-sort themselves to where they're supposed to be. You're making it harder for yourself for no reason.

Just open the ZUD zip file, highlight ALL the folders (Audio, Graphics, PBS, etc), and then drag and drop all of them into your root Essentials folder; aka the main folder that contains everything related to your Essentials project.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2022
    Aww ok, sorry about the misunderstanding.
    My bad, but it works now. Thank you for your help!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Minor Update (v1.0.9)

• Fixed a new bug I discovered while testing that could cause an infinite loop and crash the game after capturing a Pokemon in certain scenarios.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Major Update (v1.1)

• Overhauled the code related to the Max Raid Database to remove all of the lag that would occur upon loading the UI and navigating the menus. It should now immediately load without hanging on a black screen for several seconds as it did before. Scrolling through pages of species should now also be instantaneous.
    • Made some minor tweaks to sprite properties for Dynamax icons for better compatibility with the Enhanced UI plugin.
    • When facing Calyrex in a Max Raid, its name text will now have a blue shadow instead of the typical red.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2022
    sorry for the inconvenience

After having installed the plugin, and when starting a fight with a wild Pokémon, it sends me an error

Exeption `NoMethodError' at [essentials deluxe] pokedex.rb: 332 - undefined method `[]-' for true: trueclass

I have other plugins but I don't think these are the cause of the problem.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    sorry for the inconvenience

After having installed the plugin, and when starting a fight with a wild Pokémon, it sends me an error

Exeption `NoMethodError' at [essentials deluxe] pokedex.rb: 332 - undefined method `[]-' for true: trueclass

I have other plugins but I don't think these are the cause of the problem.

You didnt start a new game after installing Essentials Deluxe, as the instructions state.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Any idea how to fix it?
    ZUD Plugin [v20.1]

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Yes, since I'm installed Generations 9 & PLA plugins by Caruban...
    Any suggestion for fix the problem?

Currently my plugins use PBEffect numbers 300-315 for battler effects, and numbers 200-206 for effects that apply to one side of the field. So just renumber the Gen 9 effects so that they don't overlap with any of these. I'd suggest leaving a decent gap between them, in case I add new effects in the future.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Hello, is there a way to import custom animations for the Z-Moves, to replace the ones from the plugin with new ones because i have some i want to use.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello, is there a way to import custom animations for the Z-Moves, to replace the ones from the plugin with new ones because i have some i want to use.

This plugin doesnt add any move animations for Z-Moves/Max Moves, so there's nothing to replace. You would just have to add the custom animations for these moves in exactly the same way you would implement an animation for any other move.

Back