• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What super hero can stop Goku?( or Vegeta)

Juggernaut X2

The next Micheal Vick.
Years
  • okay i've been wondering... is ther any super hero that can stop Goku or Vegeta? or better yet... Gogeta! They are so powerful that its starting to get a lil' ridiculous...

Juggernaut X2

The next Micheal Vick.
    Years
  • Dude you are crazy. i haven't watched 'doug' since i was 9. i don't think it even comes on anymore. seriously, does anyone know of one?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Dark_Absol said:
    I think that Static Shock could kill Goku XD Hehe, Deoxys can beat Gogeta.

Static? Trst me he would get his butt wooped..look at 2 episodes of the shows and compare the fighting.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    PIKACHU!!!!!! o_o ... Hey, I beat my brother's characters with it on Super Smash Brothers. But, anyways...

I agree with FlamingTorchic. Gohan could probably do it, because of the reasons that he explained.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol! XD I don't know if I would get that powerful, but you definately don't want to mess with me when I'm angry. I'm like... Chi Chi! O_o Well, not that bad.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Mew, Mewtwo,3 birds, 3 dogs, and all the lengendaries combined(that would look weird,lol) could take them

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Um...ya out of thoese only mewtwo would have a chance if you notice that all the supersayins can go WAY beyond the speed of light...

Years
  • the eternal draogn since eternal means forever and he never dies he couldnt loose, esp since he grants wishes and could make nething happen... almost

Back