• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukari

I've played Super Metroid and Metroid 2. I'd like to get into the series more though

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Zero Mission, Fusion and Super are all Metroid Games I heartily recommend

It's fun to tackle them yourself and then watch videos and see what you missed

There's a youtuber called BSLSoldier or something similar who has done both a 100% and 1% run of Fusion and a person that's done a 100% Tool-Assisted-Speedrun, or TAS of Zero Mission in less than an hour, I think it was Kriole

Another awesome Metroid gamer is Capoland, who has done 100% runs of Super, Prime Trilogy and Other M

Enjoy

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years

Yeah the latest one was Other M. Which was years ago and pretty much butchered Samus' character.
    The gameplay was nice though, but the Prime Trilogy beats it by far.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Oh well~

God forbid Samus show any weakness or humanity, right?

She's part human, Chozo and Metroid now
    I wonder where they'll go from Fusion

Yukari

I hope that the next Metroid is another non-linear platformer. A good one.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    I'd love a Metroid game with several different ways to sequence break, with some areas made more challenging, but doable without the proper gear and the rewards change depending on how to got there

If you arrived with all the proper gear, your reward is a missile tank, arrive without it, you get an energy tank (the items would basically change locations depending on what sequence you took)

Or something

I'd also love for AM2R to be completed, it's a lot of fun

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

"Relax and let's enjoy dancing together. If your hand goes somewhere inappropriate, my knee will let your groin know."

Ouch

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

See? I told you it's a good fanfic

Granted, I'm 25 chapters in and breezing along...

It's painful to see how stupid some of Dumbledore's choices were, honestly...

Albus was wondering how long his run of bad luck could continue. Every time he thought things couldn't get any worse, they promptly did.

ouch

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back