• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years

That's a lot of calories.

But yeah. My breakfast is usually rice with wakame.

Yukari

Usually I just have... Cereal...

Also, why can't I stop listening to this song?
    Spoiler:

Gabri

m8
    Years

Usually I just have... Cereal...

Also, why can't I stop listening to this song?
    Spoiler:

Because that's THE most headbanging, mosh-pit inducing song in history.
    Listen to their song Angel of Death. The lyrics are about a bit of a strong subject (this guy's acts) but the instrumental is just great. I don't listen to much Slayer but that's my favourite of theirs.

And am I the only person that is not a big fan of Nutella? It is a bit nauseating after a while.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

I like to eat it spread on a piece of bread and pressed together with another piece of bread with peanut butter on it. But eat too much and it just makes me want to throw up.

Yukari

Because that's THE most headbanging, mosh-pit inducing song in history.
    Listen to their song Angel of Death. The lyrics are about a bit of a strong subject (this guy's acts) but the instrumental is just great. I don't listen to much Slayer but that's my favourite of theirs.

And am I the only person that is not a big fan of Nutella? It is a bit nauseating after a while.

I honestly think that I like that song more then just about any other Thrash Metal song. (Says a lot too, since I'm a big fan of the genre.) But I'll be sure to give Angel of Death a listen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back