• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Kanlara Ultimate (21/01/2020 - New Patch Out)

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    riolu evolve in daytime or anytime?

Anytime, there's no info from the Nahara Town Library about a nighttime evolution.

Since my last post, I found out there's more to the hack, but I gave up on the "Found Cemetery" mission. I can't find the other part of the key, spent the whole night exploring more of the game. That's too much dedication to a hack and my sleep pattern suffered from that. So unless I get help on that mission, I'm now definitely done with this hack.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2023
    Glad you enjoyed the update SevenChurches. You are right about the rep thing, it's quite a grind and won't appeal to everyone. And yes compared to the previous version of the game, there are now multiple sidequests and optional bonus areas to explore and enjoy. That's really what I felt the hack was lacking, and I'm glad there are now more things to do.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2023
    I've updated the first page, most notably the FAQ section has been greatly updated. There is some info there on how to access the new content in the Autumn Update patch, so if you're struggling with that check it out. Also, I am now declaring the hack as complete... this time for real. Kanlara Adventures is complete! There will be no more updates - what you see here is the final and ultimate version of Kanlara Adventures.. I hope you all will get some enjoyment out of it.. and thank you all for supporting me in the development of this hack. Very likely this is the only hack I will ever finish and publish, but I will still hang around PokeCommunity and this thread for the near future.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    I've updated the first page, most notably the FAQ section has been greatly updated.

Thanks a lot for the FAQ, now I can get back to the game, there's some stuff I couldn't figure out. The second key part and Rocket Island.

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
    Years
  • Thank you so much for this amazing hack bro. I wish you luck in all your future endeavours!

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2019
    Alright, I'm driving myself nuts trying to figure this out. I've beaten Agatha, found misty, beat steven, now what? I still don't have a surf hm and I have no idea where to go, flying from town to town talking to everyone I can find and still no leads as to where to go, all I can find online is for previous versions of the game, where agatha gave you surf

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2019
    I... I'm not sure how I missed the house with a sign outside that said "surfing dudes house"... At least I found raikou in my search for surf

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2020
    Hi , first time posting here . I just found this amazing rom hack after playing pokemon gaia as other players suggested . But after 6th gym agatha battle , i should be getting hm03 surf which i looked around is true . But instead i'm getting tm45 which is shadow claw ( and a whole lot different dialogue ) . Is it a bug ? Help pls as i'm not able to surf to Sunside City for next story .

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Gotta try the new Final version out soon :) tbh I've been playing Pokemon Reborn and Rejuvenation for months now, about every other day or so. Haven't tried a hack in quite some time. Looking forward to the challenge honestly, tho I'd kill for a way to check IV's like the aforementioned games lol (I already use psypoke calculators when catching stuff so not at all a big deal)

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    I have a hard time beat Leader Zorya The Sage, how do I beat Zorya?
    My party Pokemon are Porygon2, Staravia, Xatu, Swablu, Drilbur, Ivysaur

Get Drilbur to become Excadrill. Even better if you have Swords Dance on it. Excadrill is the perfect counter to Thundurus, can handle Staravia easily as well. For Pelipper, your other Pokemon should take care of it.

Back