• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Kanlara Ultimate (21/01/2020 - New Patch Out)

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
Years
  • I have a hard time beat Leader Zorya The Sage, how do I beat Zorya?
    My party Pokemon are Porygon2, Staravia, Xatu, Swablu, Drilbur, Ivysaur

I would recommend you to capture Mudkip and evolve it into Marshtomp. Level it so that it can learn Rock Slide. There, you have a Zorya crusher ready! The more you level it the better. Happy playthrough!

Years
  • i love this hack i wonder though which generation's moveset does it follow it would help search moves the pokemons learn, right now i wonder if i should evolve my lvl 33 haunter into gengar, does it learn dream eater faster as haunter or gengar?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2022
    Well, today I beat the league. My team: Groudoun, Peliper, Magmortar, Dragonite, Ghost (the ghost from the cemetery) and the black demon Lugia which was at lvl 93 while the rest of the team were between 68-72. In spite of that I had to try a few times to beat Giov...Green. It was a hard but satisfactory fight.

A question: is there a list of all catchable pokemon and where? I've seen something about that in some comments but I can't find it in the first page.

Anyway, I enjoyed playing the hack. Thanks Sakakki for you effort!

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2023
    Well, today I beat the league. My team: Groudoun, Peliper, Magmortar, Dragonite, Ghost (the ghost from the cemetery) and the black demon Lugia which was at lvl 93 while the rest of the team were between 68-72. In spite of that I had to try a few times to beat Giov...Green. It was a hard but satisfactory fight.

A question: is there a list of all catchable pokemon and where? I've seen something about that in some comments but I can't find it in the first page.

Anyway, I enjoyed playing the hack. Thanks Sakakki for you effort!
    Glad you enjoyed the hack. Unfortunately there isn't a documentation like that anymore. There used to be a pastebin with information but I don't have the link anymore, and even if I did, it'd be a bit out of date. I should get around to making another documentation someday...
    i love this hack i wonder though which generation's moveset does it follow it would help search moves the pokemons learn, right now i wonder if i should evolve my lvl 33 haunter into gengar, does it learn dream eater faster as haunter or gengar?
    Should be Gen 7 style (US/UM), so refer to that.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    My Litwick ain't learning Flame Burst at lvl 20, so it's a pain to use it without a decent Fire/Ghost move. Please check it.
    And how do I evolve Electabuzz in this game btw?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2023
    If I had to guess, electabuzz would evolve with the evo stone..
    Question: Does p/s/s in the op imply the physical special split is a thing, if so how do check if physical or special move?

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    If I had to guess, electabuzz would evolve with the evo stone..
    Question: Does p/s/s in the op imply the physical special split is a thing, if so how do check if physical or special move?

Yes, the Physical/Special split is implemented here. Look at a move description, there are icons that indicate what's a physical or special move. Porygon will be your starter, so compare Tackle and Psybeam, you'll see that their icons are different from each other. The former is Physical, the latter is Special.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2023
    Does that only work in battle, because I'm in the summary for the moves and there doesn't appear to be one

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Does that only work in battle, because I'm in the summary for the moves and there doesn't appear to be one

My mistake, there are no icons indicating what's Physical/Special. Just look up the moves on Serebii or Bulbapedia then. The hack bases movesets off USUM, so you can check on individual Pokemon's pages for info on what moves of theirs is Physical or Special.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2023
    So I used the demon gem on my charizard, am I able to teach it it's demon move? Also: How do I get surf? also also: I know the rom hack is finished, but it would be pretty cool if that text in I believe it was the game freak building on some old man talking about how sword and shield were about to release could be changed to reflect how they have been released

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    So I used the demon gem on my charizard, am I able to teach it it's demon move? Also: How do I get surf? also also: I know the rom hack is finished, but it would be pretty cool if that text in I believe it was the game freak building on some old man talking about how sword and shield were about to release could be changed to reflect how they have been released

Perhaps you need the move relearner to teach Charizard its Demon move. As far as Surf is concerned, it's in Florina Town, and you have to beat the gym leader of that town to be able to surf outside of battle.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2023
    Am I supposed to be able to use cut on the tree that glares angrily? Because if I do it from the pokemon summary I can

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2023
    I assumed I needed some kind of watering thing, but I CAN go into the pokemon menu, go to my hm slave, and use cut from there to cut it and skip the encounter... which I assume isn't supposed to happen
    Also: am I supposed to be able to do something about demon lugia? I just ran

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    I assumed I needed some kind of watering thing, but I CAN go into the pokemon menu, go to my hm slave, and use cut from there to cut it and skip the encounter... which I assume isn't supposed to happen
    Also: am I supposed to be able to do something about demon lugia? I just ran

Doesn't matter what you do with the Lugia. It doesn't affect the story in any way, just another Legendary encounter.

Back