• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trouble in Paradise

Years
  • A dead role will not reappear under almost any circumstance. The only time this won't be the case is if after a switch the Butterfly dies. If that happens a person will get back the role that they started with even if another player died with it. This means your Cop and Doctor are gone permanently.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • well look at it this way, yall voting for me- if i were maf, why would maf kill off Superjolt for what he even said was a random vote, when it is well known that would implicate me? i play the retaliation game yeah but not to that extent. im not that dumb lmao

[Vote] Nick Wilde since yknow he was stacking votes over there ya?

Years
  • Trouble in Paradise

Night Two

By the decree of the Chief your votes from the past day now mean jack shit and someone else is dying instead.

Zeffy is dead. He was an Islander.
    SWITCH TIME.

Please do not send in night actions until I have posted in this thread to tell you all switches have been made.

Rules

1. Submit lynch votes as [Vote] Name
    2. This game follows the standard 48/24 hour day/night cycle. Posting in this thread during the night phase will result in your death.
    3. Do not PM share or discuss details of this game outside of this thread (with the exception of within the Mafia's chat).
    4. You are allowed to abstain but it's not recommended.
    5. After every third day phase, some roles will be switched around.
    6. Do not continue to haunt the game if you are dead. You may post one "death post" containing no game information, but that's it.
    7. Point it out if I've forgotten something obvious that should be here lol.

Players

gimmepie as The GM

Aquacorde as ???
    Abby as ???
    Salzorrah as ???
    Bardothren as an Islander
    Lelouch as ???
    Zeffy as an Islander
    Nightkrow as ???
    Illoebet as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    Superjolt as The Cop
    Johnny as The Celebrity
    Nick Wilde as ???
    Alex Kaz as ???
    Twiggy as The Doctor

Years
  • Trouble in Paradise

Switch

Alright the switch is now complete and as you've probably noticed, there's been role changes. All the new PMs have been sent so feel free to start sending in those night actions.

HOLY CRAP! I THINK THAT'S NIGHTKROW!!!! I WANT HER AUTOGRAPH!

Rules

2. This game follows the standard 48/24 hour day/night cycle. Posting in this thread during the night phase will result in your death.
    3. Do not PM share or discuss details of this game outside of this thread (with the exception of within the Mafia's chat).
    6. Do not continue to haunt the game if you are dead. You may post one "death post" containing no game information, but that's it.

Players

gimmepie as The GM

Aquacorde as ???
    Abby as ???
    Salzorrah as ???
    Lelouch as ???
    Zeffy as an Islander
    Nightkrow as The Celebrity
    Illoebet as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    Superjolt as The Cop
    Johnny as ???
    Nick Wilde as ???
    Alex Kaz as ???
    Twiggy as The Doctor

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    good job chief i hope you feel better about yourself
    seduce.png

Years
  • Trouble in Paradise

Day Three

"You!" the woman screamed "What the fuck?"
    "Yes well, since you seemed more interested in my job I thought I'd take yours. What a weird coincidence, huh? Unfortunately though, it's still 2016 which means it's time for a Celebrity to die."

The Goon slipped out of the side door of the building, dropping his victim's severed head in the hallway as he left as his Boss strode out the front door without a drop of blood on him. Both froze with surprise as they stepped out into a storm of flyers.

NightKrow is dead. She was the Celebrity.
    Mamala would like you to know Johnny is the Mafia Boss.

Rules

Players

gimmepie as The GM

Aquacorde as ???
    Abby as ???
    Salzorrah as ???
    Lelouch as ???
    Zeffy as an Islander
    Nightkrow as The Celebrity
    Illoebet as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Pecilia as ???