• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] [Updated Every Year] Pokemon Green Remix

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2019
    idk if it s a bug or not, but when i start a new game, going to the pokemart, to take the percel, i can't do nothing. I get the percel, but then i cant move/open the menu.. Why?

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • Hmm, I picked Magearna this time, but it says it's Steel/Beauty Type.

I just got the parcel for Oak and I'm stuck walking into the shop counter.
    KiOb3a2.png

Plus when I press F12, instead of resetting, it gives an error message.

quick fix sorry
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/ns8pwa69cd5ew21/Data.rar/file

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • Still says Magearna is Steel/Beauty Type on the status screen. Pokédex give the right typing though.

Also, when I speak to the guy on the far right in the Poké Mart, the game crashes.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/383711387412725764/549644588676284466/unknown.png

BTW, Magearna also can't learn Dazzling Gleam for some reason, even though it can in SMUSUM.
    i haven't updated the move list for USUM for what people learn moves.
    Ill write that in my notes of what to add.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    i haven't updated the move list for USUM for what people learn moves.
    Ill write that in my notes of what to add.

But Magearna could learn that move via SM too and not just for USUM.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello, at Mt.Moon there will be a rocket member with 3 random pokemons (delta/random is off), also how can we get pokemart points to buy exp share?

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • Hello, at Mt.Moon there will be a rocket member with 3 random pokemons (delta/random is off), also how can we get pokemart points to buy exp share?

Team Rocket will always have random pokemon , and you get points by buying items from other venders.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2020
    I've already got the 8 medals of Kanto, now what? I can not go to the indigo league, the other exit is protected and the only exit is to johto but the map has many bugs and is incomplete.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2020
    Thanks for the data.rar, now I can continue and fight in the indigo league.
    One question will you enter all the existing regions? Apart from kanto and johto, I would like them to be hoenn, sinnoh, unova, kalos and alola. I know it's a lot and it takes time to do them, but it would be the only fangames with the 7 pokemon regions. With the arrival of the 8th gen, the galar region would be added later

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • Thanks for the data.rar, now I can continue and fight in the indigo league.
    One question will you enter all the existing regions? Apart from kanto and johto, I would like them to be hoenn, sinnoh, unova, kalos and alola. I know it's a lot and it takes time to do them, but it would be the only fangames with the 7 pokemon regions. With the arrival of the 8th gen, the galar region would be added later

probably won't happen due to I'm working with a team on a new game.

Years
  • Hi. Loving the game so far. Have just beaten Cerulean gym and was wondering if there is a way to evolve Pikachu into it's Alolan form or not.

Years
  • Hello, Me again I am stuck I have beaten all 8 gyms so I went to go fight the elite four but I am unable to get there it keeps telling me that I don't have the right badge. What am I missing.

Back