• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FC for the philosophical philosopher of random things to philosophise about: 22sa

piece of something

not what you're thinking
Years
Like, nothing missing. Street names, houses, at least 4 kms in scaled width

A dream where in I worked hard! I get sweaty from nightmares but they don't exhaust me - they excite me! : D

Er, nope, age of empires was definitely not that detailed, not when i played it anyway, with the way these games evolve today you never tho...you sound like a person who might like the sims

i shee...must be making up for the lack of hard work irl? i think you told me about that dream btw but you never told me who you were fighting

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
Years
Yush I remember when you were a 11 year old baby posting 3 page long essaies in Midori Chi's club which she might've hated actually reading but was a cool sight at least interesting no doubt

No kids here if you don't even count yourself as one! Spill it! It's probably more interesting then the truth, which is simply that I fought, fought and fought in that dream. Oh there might be more to it but I forgot. Good dreams. I LOVE LOVE LOVE lucid dreams introducing whole new beautiful mysterious worlds to me! <3<3<3<3<3

Even I can't really read them anymore! /loser/

Exhausting dreams immediately = wet dreams for me. /if I get in trouble for saying this it's totally all your faullllt/ Maybe it's reading all that doujin, but yeah. My favorite dreams are ones that involve me interacting with my favorite manga characters ~

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I love to dream. I usually will get great dreams, but sometimes I will end up with bad ones. ;_; I am glad they are only dreams when I wake up.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Er, nope, age of empires was definitely not that detailed, not when i played it anyway, with the way these games evolve today you never tho...you sound like a person who might like the sims

i shee...must be making up for the lack of hard work irl? i think you told me about that dream btw but you never told me who you were fighting
I do not like the sims because the characters are very ugly. =(

Yeah I have. The final music is good.
Yeaaaaa

Even I can't really read them anymore! /loser/

Exhausting dreams immediately = wet dreams for me. /if I get in trouble for saying this it's totally all your faullllt/ Maybe it's reading all that doujin, but yeah. My favorite dreams are ones that involve me interacting with my favorite manga characters ~
I take it you have exhausting wet dreams already? Ugh... mejealous :x

I love to dream. I usually will get great dreams, but sometimes I will end up with bad ones. ;_; I am glad they are only dreams when I wake up.
Ever jot your dream down after you wake?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
22sa said:

No, I tend to forget the dream. Especially if it was a bad one. I want to forget those. Now if they great dreams I will tend to remember them. ^^

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
Years
Lol I can't seem to stay interested here.

Anyways, how's it going?

I'm assuming you've kept up on your Naruto. All I have to say is that Minato was indeed the man.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
Years
I take it you have exhausting wet dreams already? Ugh... mejealous :x

Haha, nuuuuu. My dreams tend to not make a bit of sense and se nothing like that.

Also, I know it wasn't directed towards me, but I usually write down any strange dreams I had. The other day I had one and now it sits in my documents as "Weird dream."

Back