• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FC for the philosophical philosopher of random things to philosophise about: 22sa

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • Aww...well at least you don't let Pokemon get in the way of your schoolwork. If it was me I would fail for real. Because I will let it get in the way of my schoolwork. Well I am typing this on my iPod Touch. I am getting better at it. :>
    Heh... I'm not exaclty an honors student. Sweet, where were you using your iPod Touch?

...my nerd arse? 22sa's attempt at being gangsta? meh, either way, you are probably right. but still...nerd arse...?

i was talking about the tournament starting in 4 days time, not the video game version of it, but you've given me your answer anyhow :P you know after the world cup though, manchester united will be visiting toronto i think, i recommend you go to the stadium and see that game, learn what it means to be a real man!

it is lacking in wit, just a bunch of synonyms jumbled together, guess that's why it works so well in describing me
    It just seemed to fit you oo

Well, I'm obviously not seeing that game. Which sport do you actually like playing? I like skating, so hockey is awesome : D, not that I ever do it.

piece of something

not what you're thinking
    Years
  • It just seemed to fit you oo

Well, I'm obviously not seeing that game. Which sport do you actually like playing? I like skating, so hockey is awesome : D, not that I ever do it.

coz im a nerd and i got an arse? okay, decent connection made there.

i knew you were going to say something unmanly like that. XD i dont play any sports ^ nerd arse, remember? i do play fifa the game on xbox, but that's about as sporty as i get. i have never skated or ice skated before, slipping and sliding sounds fun, something i always wanted to do.

22sa, fun question, how would you describe love? and what makes it different from obsession? :P

22sa

Years
  • coz im a nerd and i got an arse? okay, decent connection made there.

i knew you were going to say something unmanly like that. XD i dont play any sports ^ nerd arse, remember? i do play fifa the game on xbox, but that's about as sporty as i get. i have never skated or ice skated before, slipping and sliding sounds fun, something i always wanted to do.

22sa, fun question, how would you describe love? and what makes it different from obsession? :P
    I'd say to love is to know. We are deeply aware of that which love, even though we might not be aware how aware we are at all times. ;D

Obsession ... when nothing can stop one from thinking about something, even when one's not thinking correctly, one cannot stop thinking about it.

So the two concepts are connected, but obsession is pitiful unlike love. ;<

I died.

piece of something

not what you're thinking
    Years
  • I'd say to love is to know. We are deeply aware of that which love, even though we might not be aware how aware we are at all times. ;D

Obsession ... when nothing can stop one from thinking about something, even when one's not thinking correctly, one cannot stop thinking about it.

So the two concepts are connected, but obsession is pitiful unlike love. ;<

I died.

Okay, so what if one knows they are in love, but they're not thinking correctly, and they are deeply aware of that, and yet they cannot stop thinking about that something? Love or Obsession? o_o

22sa

Years
  • Okay, so what if one knows they are in love, but they're not thinking correctly, and they are deeply aware of that, and yet they cannot stop thinking about that something? Love or Obsession? o_o
    Oh come on my definitions are stupid.

Obsession is just stubborness !

And what you just described is sadness.

22sa

Years
  • WASSUP MY PEEPS ~

Back-ish, for now. We need to drag somebody else into here.

As always, I ask you what hath thou been doing?
    I can't be optimistic about living this place up a bit unfortunately.

Me tired as hell. Exhausting dreams sometimes. Welcome back for now then.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
  • I can't be optimistic about living this place up a bit unfortunately.

Me tired as hell. Exhausting dreams sometimes. Welcome back for now then.

To me it seems PC is dying a bit. Not enough people in this tiny place.

"Exhausting dreams" has never sounded right, ya know. Hopefully I'll be able to get on more since it's summer.

22sa

Years
  • To me it seems PC is dying a bit. Not enough people in this tiny place.

"Exhausting dreams" has never sounded right, ya know. Hopefully I'll be able to get on more since it's summer.
    It's just Member Fan Clubs forum that's inactive actually. It's been dying ever since Visitor Messaging was introduced, I speculate. ;D

Some dreams sap my energy, other replenish my energy. =/ Have you played any city building games before btw?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Heh... I'm not exaclty an honors student. Sweet, where were you using your iPod Touch?
    Well still though, you take time to do well at school. And that is very good. ^^ Well I am using it at home. I have a wireless router. I would love to use it outside that has free wi-fi.

And I agree the Member Fanclubs section is dying because of VMs.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
  • It's just Member Fan Clubs forum that's inactive actually. It's been dying ever since Visitor Messaging was introduced, I speculate. ;D

Some dreams sap my energy, other replenish my energy. =/ Have you played any city building games before btw?

Yeah, it's gettin' kinda boring 'round these parts, which sucks a bit.

To me, exhausting dreams = "something" else. Well, I've played Sim City games before, that's probably it. I don't play that many non-RPG games.

22sa

Years

• Well still though, you take time to do well at school. And that is very good. ^^ Well I am using it at home. I have a wireless router. I would love to use it outside that has free wi-fi.

And I agree the Member Fanclubs section is dying because of VMs.
    I'm a bit too spoiled to put in all that school requires. :\ It's like, in my system, and is hard to grow out of.

Yeah, it's gettin' kinda boring 'round these parts, which sucks a bit.

To me, exhausting dreams = "something" else. Well, I've played Sim City games before, that's probably it. I don't play that many non-RPG games.
    Yup... course I've been here too long as well.

OOooo, how did you interpret exhausting dreams? :P Oh sweet, what population did you get your cities to? / Super nerd

piece of something

not what you're thinking
    Years
  • To me, exhausting dreams = "something" else.

...was seconds away from responding to this, but I've decided I'm going to take the mature route for once...

welcome back to the land of the dead.

@22sa: I used to play age of empires which is kinda like building a city? was a lot funner to take them down though. taking down the japanese was great too because they had the best death cries out of the races you could choose.

22sa

Years
  • ...was seconds away from responding to this, but I've decided I'm going to take the mature route for once...

welcome back to the land of the dead.

@22sa: I used to play age of empires which is kinda like building a city? was a lot funner to take them down though. taking down the japanese was great too because they had the best death cries out of the races you could choose.
    I haven't tried that game but I'm sure its fun. I'm sure your cities weren't very detailed since it's a game about war?

What's exhausting dreams to you?

piece of something

not what you're thinking
    Years
  • I haven't tried that game but I'm sure its fun. I'm sure your cities weren't very detailed since it's a game about war?

What's exhausting dreams to you?

Depends what you mean by detailed. You get lots of different buildings that do different things.

I can't say...I don't think I've woken up from a dream and felt exhausted, nightmares maybe? I have dreams I wish I never woke from but cant remember ever being exhausted from a dream lol...what's it to you?

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
  • I'm a bit too spoiled to put in all that school requires. :\ It's like, in my system, and is hard to grow out of.

Yup... course I've been here too long as well.

OOooo, how did you interpret exhausting dreams? :P Oh sweet, what population did you get your cities to? / Super nerd

Haha, I just noticed I've been here for three or so years. Pretty cool.

Uhhh, I'm not sure if I'd be allowed to post that on a forum with kids on it. As for population, I haz no idea. I did it for some computer class thing during summer a while ago. /iz a super nerd too/

22sa

Years
  • Depends what you mean by detailed. You get lots of different buildings that do different things.

I can't say...I don't think I've woken up from a dream and felt exhausted, nightmares maybe? I have dreams I wish I never woke from but cant remember ever being exhausted from a dream lol...what's it to you?
    Like, nothing missing. Street names, houses, at least 4 kms in scaled width

A dream where in I worked hard! I get sweaty from nightmares but they don't exhaust me - they excite me! : D

Haha, I just noticed I've been here for three or so years. Pretty cool.

Uhhh, I'm not sure if I'd be allowed to post that on a forum with kids on it. As for population, I haz no idea. I did it for some computer class thing during summer a while ago. /iz a super nerd too/
    Yush I remember when you were a 11 year old baby posting 3 page long essaies in Midori Chi's club which she might've hated actually reading but was a cool sight at least interesting no doubt

No kids here if you don't even count yourself as one! Spill it! It's probably more interesting then the truth, which is simply that I fought, fought and fought in that dream. Oh there might be more to it but I forgot. Good dreams. I LOVE LOVE LOVE lucid dreams introducing whole new beautiful mysterious worlds to me! <3<3<3<3<3

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • I don't blame you.... it's hard to find some excitement here.

As you can see, I'm playing SoulSilver. Tell me you're playing too? :P

Lol I guess it is tough to find excitement here 'cause I went away for another two months instantly.

And yes, I'm definitely playing Soul Silver. My router was being stupid though so I haven't connected to wifi yet but I setup my old router and I should get a friend code soon.

22sa

Years
  • Lol I guess it is tough to find excitement here 'cause I went away for another two months instantly.

And yes, I'm definitely playing Soul Silver. My router was being stupid though so I haven't connected to wifi yet but I setup my old router and I should get a friend code soon.
    So have you completed the game? The final battle music is exciting eh XD

And <3 Erika

Hey look, it's that Bob guy. When are you graduating?

Oh I'm done, I just want to take some C++ too. XD But I'm going for post graduate after though.

Back