• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FC for the philosophical philosopher of random things to philosophise about: 22sa

piece of something

not what you're thinking
Years
  • Hi Chi, I've been bored. o_o; I wish I could fastforward my DS </3

Tonberry is gotten after you defeat the Tonberry King, whom appears after you defeat like 25 Tonberries in a row. It's disc 3.

I'm saying you revive before a little angel comes and makes your dead character disappear.

Yes, eventually I'll play it. : ) If you don't buy DS, why not go try the no$gmb emulator for the game? Maybe it has online capabilities.

My DS snapped lol... One of the joints is broken, and the screen is all wobbly & loose. I might get a second DS eventually.

how did you find that out about Tonberry? did you read a FAQ? played the game thoroughly at least twice and had no idea about that...oo

how do you revive if you can't seen them though? i don't think a phoenix down will work

I have tried that no$gmb thing before, the game works so perfect and crisp in the beginning but once it shrinks the character and he's in his room it all of a sudden gets sluggish, which i don't mind coz frameskip helps a little but then the game always crashes after the first battle! i read somewhere it was bcoz the dead pokemon has to make a death cry, so you have to have your sound enabled, otherwise the game wont load the sound byte and it gets stuck there. so i enabled sound and sure enough it worked...only to crash again 15 seconds later with a "fatal error" or something and the whole emulator shuts off -_-'

now how the heck did you snap your DS? of all people i'd expect you to treat it like it were the most precious thing on the planet :P this explains why you've resorted to shoddy battle lol

speaking of which im still waiting for you to help me with my team D<

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Hi Umbreon_.

Totally missed your post here at first x_x. Welcome! It's like... bad nerdy in here. XD

how did you find that out about Tonberry? did you read a FAQ? played the game thoroughly at least twice and had no idea about that...oo

how do you revive if you can't seen them though? i don't think a phoenix down will work

I have tried that no$gmb thing before, the game works so perfect and crisp in the beginning but once it shrinks the character and he's in his room it all of a sudden gets sluggish, which i don't mind coz frameskip helps a little but then the game always crashes after the first battle! i read somewhere it was bcoz the dead pokemon has to make a death cry, so you have to have your sound enabled, otherwise the game wont load the sound byte and it gets stuck there. so i enabled sound and sure enough it worked...only to crash again 15 seconds later with a "fatal error" or something and the whole emulator shuts off -_-'

now how the heck did you snap your DS? of all people i'd expect you to treat it like it were the most precious thing on the planet :P this explains why you've resorted to shoddy battle lol

speaking of which im still waiting for you to help me with my team D<
    Yes, I read the Guardian Force FAQ. I also read it for Squall's weapon upgrades. Nope, the revive command Alexander learns will do. Phoenix Down will work too though. You have to apply them BEFORE they disappear. They disappear if you do nothing for a while.

So it doesn't work? I was hoping you'd play and screenshot your game.

I have no idea how it broke... I think it's just plastic fatigue from opening and closing too much tbh. The DS works, it just doesn't hold its screen tightly anymore.

Last edited:

22sa

Years
  • I do, every week. It's very good. =)

22sa

Years
  • i'm so out of whack with pokemon and only trying to catch up with naruto now D:

now any good sites i can watch naruto episodes?
    Even Frostweaver got back into Shoddy. You should break from writing for a while and become a pokemon master. XD

^try Otakucenter. : )

Still bored with that game? XD
    Something like that. =[

And thanks for helping POSomething out.

Last edited:

piece of something

not what you're thinking
    Years
  • thanks, midori, i will try Otakucenter. that's potentially the first useful post you've made in here, everything else has been random "hello, how are you 22sa?" when nobody really cares about that loser :P

*gets kicked out of FC* |D

anyway,

hello, how are you 22sa? =D

22sa

Years
  • Who's UU? Did you won? ;o
    UU = underused, is 4th tier of pokemon combat capability rank. I won about 50% =/

thanks, midori, i will try Otakucenter. that's potentially the first useful post you've made in here, everything else has been random "hello, how are you 22sa?" when nobody really cares about that loser :P

*gets kicked out of FC* |D

anyway,

hello, how are you 22sa? =D
    Nobody!

So you do notice her posts o_O lulz

I uploaded 5 youtube vids now. =D

piece of something

not what you're thinking
    Years
  • internet finally came back up, start of a new month, yaaaay! are all the vids of you playing pokemon? btw you interested in the fifa world cup at all, 22sa?

so i took this silly internet personality test thingy and check out the results:

"does not make friends easily, secretive, introverted, reclusive, observer, dislikes leadership, somewhat socially awkward, does not like to stand out, dislikes large parties, values solitude, solitary, avoidant, ambivalent about fitting in, not dominant, unassertive, suspicious, prudent, unadventurous, worrying, weird, intellectual, frequently second guesses self"

..the only problem is...i don't disagree with any of it o_o

pretty much spot on, im amazed!!!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey! *waves* How are you on this fine day? Man you are very good with Pokemon. If we battled you would cream me for sure. I will lose big time. It just that I haven't been playing Diamond. I have other stuff to do or take care of. I might play it again, sometime.

22sa

Years
  • internet finally came back up, start of a new month, yaaaay! are all the vids of you playing pokemon? btw you interested in the fifa world cup at all, 22sa?

so i took this silly internet personality test thingy and check out the results:

"does not make friends easily, secretive, introverted, reclusive, observer, dislikes leadership, somewhat socially awkward, does not like to stand out, dislikes large parties, values solitude, solitary, avoidant, ambivalent about fitting in, not dominant, unassertive, suspicious, prudent, unadventurous, worrying, weird, intellectual, frequently second guesses self"

..the only problem is...i don't disagree with any of it o_o

pretty much spot on, im amazed!!!
    I'm still lmao @ what you said about Midori Chi.... there's such a big difference between your nerd arse and her.

No, I don't want sports video games, except racing.

Oh, I haven't taken a personality poll in a while. I find this particular result rather long and lacking in wit though.

Haii! 8D

How's 22sa-sama doing? ^__^
    Aw, you remembered to add -sama

Ugh, the lone life, school and pokemon.

Hey! *waves* How are you on this fine day? Man you are very good with Pokemon. If we battled you would cream me for sure. I will lose big time. It just that I haven't been playing Diamond. I have other stuff to do or take care of. I might play it again, sometime.
    I'm sure you'll a blast taking hits from cutie Lumineons and Cherrims though, or no? xD Well that's good. Better then me who's basically addicted to pokemon and thinking deep about it all the time. ;xxxxxx ;;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Aww...well at least you don't let Pokemon get in the way of your schoolwork. If it was me I would fail for real. Because I will let it get in the way of my schoolwork. Well I am typing this on my iPod Touch. I am getting better at it. :>

piece of something

not what you're thinking
    Years
  • I'm still lmao @ what you said about Midori Chi.... there's such a big difference between your nerd arse and her.

No, I don't want sports video games, except racing.

Oh, I haven't taken a personality poll in a while. I find this particular result rather long and lacking in wit though.

...my nerd arse? 22sa's attempt at being gangsta? meh, either way, you are probably right. but still...nerd arse...?

i was talking about the tournament starting in 4 days time, not the video game version of it, but you've given me your answer anyhow :P you know after the world cup though, manchester united will be visiting toronto i think, i recommend you go to the stadium and see that game, learn what it means to be a real man!

it is lacking in wit, just a bunch of synonyms jumbled together, guess that's why it works so well in describing me

Back