• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FC for the philosophical philosopher of random things to philosophise about: 22sa

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
Years
  • You gotta ask hoshixcandy who came up with the title about the philosopher part XD

Mayuri is pretty darn philosophical though. Recall that 'Not Perfect is Good' speech he made to Szayel, talking detailed of how the shortcomings of man makes scientists such as himself necessary.

lol:

Spoiler:

Yeah, he is pretty philosophical but are you?

Lol, that's a nice picture right there. Mayuri looks too weird in that picture though, I like his looks in Hueco Mundo.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • ...Kinda... hoshixcandy's into philosophy so I naturally make philosophical speeches to her too. Miss~kon and Lily heard some too. They aren't worth bragging about though.

Ahh, here it was: :P

Spoiler:

I think Mayuri's pretty handsome without his usual make-up, though.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • ...Kinda... hoshixcandy's into philosophy so I naturally make philosophical speeches to her too. Miss~kon and Lily heard some too. They aren't worth bragging about though.

Ahh, here it was: :P

Spoiler:

I think Mayuri's pretty handsome without his usual make-up, though.

I want to hear some of your speeches, it would be fun at least.

Perfection means you have already reached the summit, that's all he had to say. Oh and perfection rendering scientists obsolete is good too.

22sa

Years
  • The page before that he said perfection is 'hollow' and devoid of any substance, and that he spits on perfection.

But like hoshixcandy said, I make those speeches randomly. xD I'll show you one some time.

I like Byakuya's speech even better though:

Spoiler:

'This... raving lunacy... is, perhaps, another special ability of yours?'

lol, lol, lul! So much ownage.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • The page before that he said perfection is 'hollow' and devoid of any substance, and that he spits on perfection.

But like hoshixcandy said, I make those speeches randomly. xD I'll show you one some time.

I like Byakuya's speech even better though:

Spoiler:

'This... raving lunacy... is, perhaps, another special ability of yours?'

lol, lol, lul! So much ownage.

I look forward to your speech.

Byakuya is too cocky about his lineage, I don't like him really.

22sa

Years
  • I look forward to your speech.

Byakuya is too cocky about his lineage, I don't like him really.
    True, but he's just so funny there. xD

Spoiler:

"Diarrhea of the mouth"... LOL

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • True, but he's just so funny there. xD

Spoiler:

"Diarrhea of the mouth"... LOL

I first heard that being used from my teacher when he was talking to this trouble making kid like in the fifth grade. I was like, "Can he say that?".

22sa

Years
  • I first heard that being used from my teacher when he was talking to this trouble making kid like in the fifth grade. I was like, "Can he say that?".
    Yeah, I hear a lot of bad stories like that regarding elementary school teachers. I didn't have good parents so I know how real it is... disgusting.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • Yeah, I hear a lot of bad stories like that regarding elementary school teachers. I didn't have good parents so I know how real it is... disgusting.

I didn't really like th kid though... I just didn't think a teacher should be saying that but the kid had it coming.

22sa

Years
  • I didn't really like th kid though... I just didn't think a teacher should be saying that but the kid had it coming.
    Yeah, simply because the teacher failed to be an example of respect when he said that. Bad bad bad >D

22sa

Years
  • *sleeps with Acadi*

So you, uh...you gunna make some breakfast orr...?
    Acadi is no match for you, dear, he's actually at the hospital recovering from the Kung Fu match between you two... the person you slept with was actually Lily transformed into Acadi. Like, pay attention! That ain't Acadi-Acadi.

But I'll cook your breakfast...

We shall eat Grimmjow Jaggerjack for breakfast.

This creature:
    kcmerm.png

We'll have Grimmjow steak, Grimmjow bones, Grimmjow Stew, Grimmjow with Tofu, Grimmjow Curry, and of course Grimmjow Bloody Mary.

Last edited:

22sa

Years
  • If that's for breakfast then what's for lunch and dinner?
    We could have leftovers! xD

Or if not, he has to pick something because I already did breakfast XD

Edit: Welcome, bna_li

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Twilight fantasy, dawn to dusk, I dance with my brother the turtle, on his back, with teary eye-

O hi

22sa

Years
  • Is that a song you wrote?

/345345% off xD

Hi

Back