• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FC for the philosophical philosopher of random things to philosophise about: 22sa

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Read this and you'll see, cows are the source of most of the pollution here.

Cows Pollute!

My internet is almost never down but if it were then the Library has a good Computer Lab that i can use but I owe money there so i don't go. Lol

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    No, bore me with the details. I insist >|

What's so bad about the computer lab? I go on PC from computer labs all the time...

Cows don't pollute I think, but yeah their manuvere is intolerable. XD The smell is just too strong. Horses smell even better.

Even if I wanted to, I couldn't now. Gotta go to class. Some of us actually attend those, see. :P Even if we do fall as sleep in them, it's still attending!

And, northing's really wrong with the computer lab I guess. Just a lot of nosy people, or maybe I'm being arrogant by thinking they would be interested in what I'm doing. Still, looking over my shoulder and minimizing the window whenever someone walks passed makes for lousy browsing. I'm paranoid like that and would like to keep my involvement with PC on the hush hush. No offense to you guys of course.

Anyway, gotta run. Later!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Diary pollutes more then Californian traffic congestion? That's a feat I can't comprehend. Wow.

Have fun in class Krafty :P

I've got a final in 4 hours x_x

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    That's because we have uber cows over here, don't mess with them or they will bring an end to civilization with their pollution.

22sa

Years
    Hehe, looks like there's lots of work for environmental engineers like me in the future XD

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Maybe you'll even come out here to try and stop the uber cows from polluting. We'll then join forces and escape with all of the state's environmental budget and escape to Soul Society by opening a gate with the cow's very own pollutants!

22sa

Years
    I have to agree the era of cheap food is coming to an end though... it's gonna be an high-tech expensive clean up... all in the interest of health and land value

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Why do gas prices have to be this ridiculously high right when I'm about to buy a car? It's just not fair! Well that was my little rant for the day.

I love anything that has to do with high-tech, or mostly everything that is.

22sa

Years
    lol Maybe you could try an Aizen theme too. Or Shinji?

I like Shinji.

I had this dream where the USA was talking about invading Arabia x_x;

Hehe, these gas prices are building luxuries office towers over there in the middle east right this moment.

Which car?

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I was actually working on an Itachi theme but the render I am using is hard to work with so I might need another one. I've been wanting a new Ichigo theme...I like the NaruHina idea though, I'll have too see how it turns out.

I'm thinking of a Toyota MR2. 93+ Turbo.

Well, I'm gonna go to sleep now.

22sa

Years
    Yes. Agreed! TURBO 8)

Goodnight...

3 more hours for me to study :x >_>;

22sa

Years
    Turbo makes me smile.

We should add this to the PC FAQ or something, all new members should be required to watch this.

Watch this newbies!
    Turbo makes my half-full glass full.

Need for speed!

Oh gawd that was indeed educational, wonderful, cute, and admirable! Yes, it'd be wonderful if PC used that. :P

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    NOw I just got to wait for the moment in which a good MR2 goes for sale, I may have to wait months but I will not bite the bullet and settle for one of the first ones I find if they're not a good deal.

I got that from another forum in which it is actually a sticky and in the FAQ!

22sa

Years
    I think I'd just want some crazy turbo hatchback when I get a car... not sure what model yet.

Darn... we'd be copycats then if we used it then. xD Still, it was great.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I think I'd just want some crazy turbo hatchback when I get a car... not sure what model yet.

Darn... we'd be copycats then if we used it then. xD Still, it was great.

A crazy turbo hatchback, sounds like you'd have to make it into one. Or get a Golf GTi, I wouldn't call them crazy though.

It doesn't matter, it's a good tool!

22sa

Years
    Not Golf GTi, but something its size. Golf ain't mad looking enough agreed, it's too family-car-ish. Lacks charm. A super Ford Focus will be more suitable... though I'm sure there are even better options if I look into Europe.

I wish my hatchback won't get irreversibly damaged in the process of being made into a turbo... XD Seeing how much change it'll need scares me. I hope I'll deal with a trusted garage xD

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I feel stupid for not being here in the first place. T_T

Anyways, how are ya? Can I join?

Back