• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY YAY~

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
  • I'm officially 17 years old X3 That means next year I'll be legal enough to drink! Not sure if that's a good or bad thing, but eh.

Birthday wishes are fine for me, but I also love presents. Very, very much. It isn't a birthday without presents, of course~
    Here's my Steam wishlist for anyone who loves giving presents and all that jazz. I'll be a very happy Eevee if you somehow buy the RPG Maker Bundle from Humble Bundle~ And by that, I mean the 50$ bundle with all tiers unlocked~ X3

Not saying you're required to, but it will still make me happy if you do~ ;3

Years
  • but isn't the legal drinking age 21 in america

Happy birthday! Hope you have a good one! :D
    MY8o7_s-200x150.gif

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
  • but isn't the legal drinking age 21 in america

Actually it was 19 before it was changed to 21 in NY, but those with a parent/guardian under 21 can drink alcohol and you can serve alcohol to people at age 18, so let's just say I was sorta right

Back