• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Questions! ?

Years
  • Questions! ❤

Feel free to ask any questions you wish, though if I start to get personal in my answer I'll stick it in a spoiler and warn you :>

Years
  • Hi!

What made you join PC?
    Do you have a favorite Pokemon game?
    What do you like to do for fun?
    Favorite holiday?

Alyssandra

in Wonderland
    Years
  • Every time I see you post, all I can think of is this:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Have you ever seen this anime, and if not, where is your avatar+signature theme from? :c

Years
  • Hi!

What made you join PC?
    Do you have a favorite Pokemon game?
    What do you like to do for fun?
    Favorite holiday?

A lot of my friends would talk about it so I decided to join.
    Platinum
    I guess I like to go on walks or mess around in photoshop
    Christmas

Every time I see you post, all I can think of is this:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Have you ever seen this anime, and if not, where is your avatar+signature theme from? :c

It's Giorno Giovanna from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5 - Vento Aureo, it started recently but I'd recommend starting the series from part 1.

What food will you NOT eat?

Onions or anything with onions in it

Years
  • Hi Zeke! I genuinely think you're a really nice person, so it bums me out whenever I see you beat yourself up around the forums. :<

That said though, here's a question: if there's any lesson you can take out of your experience in 2018 so far, what would it be?

Back