• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alola guys

Years
  • Howdy Anthony! Glad you've joined our community, we have a lot of fun discussions and plenty of nice people to meet here. Do you have a favorite Pokemon or any interests you'd like to share with us? We'd love to get to know you better! :D

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PokeCommunity! This is a great community with many friendly people around to get to know. Do you happen to have a favorite Pokmeon or Main series game? You should join our Discord server when you can. It's a great place to start, you can find a link to that here. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Enjoy your stay :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey everyone, New here. I look forward to being a part of this community and to make new friends.
    Welcome to PC! I hope you'll enjoy chatting with us here, whether it's in pok?mon discussions or offtopic nonsense ~ it's all fun imo

Years
  • PC is a good place for friends! welcome MobileAnthonyGX :-3 Hope you'll like it here. I'm down to lend a hand if you ever need it too, though there are already plenty of volunteers haha =p

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2018
    Howdy nice to meet you!

I'm gonna play that fun game of predicting your favourite Pok?mon... Soooo I feel like it's Arcanine. How wrong am I?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey everyone, New here. I look forward to being a part of this community and to make new friends.

I?m looking forward to see your participation in our community too! I?ll be more than happy to be friends with you if you like. Feel free to contact me anytime! And have a great time; happy Halloween~!

Back