• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years

Unova has a few better options available, for both Grass- and Poison-types respectively. I'd easily take a Scolipede over Amoongus. :b

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024

I don't think I've ever tried to raise one myself but that doesn't mean I wouldn't try. :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday

With so many good Grass and Poison types out there, I think the chances of me using a Foongus are slim.

Hyzenthlay

Years

Yeah, you either like it or you don't, haha. And if you don't, there's really not much point training one. :P

Personally I don't mind them, but... there are just lots of other options I'd rather go for!

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

Years

Scolipede is by far the best, at least in my view. Not many Poison-type options in Unova though... Grass is a different story.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday

Foongus has been discarded, Amoonguss is next.

amoonguss.gif

Years

Amoonguss is V. frustrating to battle when training on Route 10... and you're not using anything with Flamethrower or the like. Damn Effect Spore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back