• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2021
    Hey Stochastic, loving the game, put roughly 172 hours into it so far haha.
    I've got a Froslass so was trying to get a card for her, I've got 2 snorunt cards but card upgrade is only making them into Glalie cards :(
    is there something else I have to use to craft one or is a Froslass card not craftable?

Thanks.

To get the froslass card go to the austra card shop and interact with the vending machine it will give you evolution stone cards for pokemon like froslass.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    Question: can u change a pokemons nature and what is the best light type pokemon?

Other question aswell: what does the red heart means on a pokemon? and does the parents pokemon need to be fully evolved to let the new pokemon get the boosted gp?

You can change a pokemon's nature at the Dooriver Lab and the best light pokemon are Fanlight (Voltlight's evo) and Wiseraph (Wispaur's final evo).
    The Red Heart means that it has a chance of passing it's GP directly to its child, however it is not useful if the parents don't have 5GP. And no, the parents only need to be evolved once to increase the GP if the child (eg. Quilava would work for GP breeding as it has already been evolved once).

Hey is Marshadow in this game

No, Marshadow isn't in the game atm.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    using GP fusion for a 5 GP shiny Ditto would be the quickest way to get 5 GP and Platinum Pokemon and the game is kind of broken in other aspects like being able to farm Amida Apriplums for a hundred million of dollars in about 5 to 6 hours if you really wanted to and it already would have been not a lot of fun to get the 32 Ditto required because you would have to play all the way to Mesmer town just to trade it and if you wanted to make it easier on yourself in the long run you could play all the way to Asutra City and start a New Game + instead of starting from scratch every time. Mostly It is just very annoying and I think that a 5 GP Ditto is still technically possible but you would have to play until New Game + and eventually have a team consisting of entirely Ditto

Last edited:

MrFreezie09

Stand User
    Years
  • Really Nice game so far! I'm at the *Spoiler* W.T. Boss Fight an can't seem to defeat him every time i do damage he just heals himsels up real quick. any advise on how to beat him? (my strongest mon is a 130 Blaziken)

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2019
    Heya, loving the game, but I think I found a bug in Shamonk Lake, I can't fish at there when I use the rods

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2020
    Really Nice game so far! I'm at the *Spoiler* W.T. Boss Fight an can't seem to defeat him every time i do damage he just heals himsels up real quick. any advise on how to beat him? (my strongest mon is a 130 Blaziken)

Just keep trying, set it on easy mode if you're *that* desperate. Best strategy is to keep using damaging moves and when the pokemons that deal damage faint, put a wall and spam max revives and revival herbs. With a bit of luck, it's doable.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2019
    First of all, congratulations, and amazing game!

here is my qjuestion: Is there any mega evolve for Incineroar? where can I find the stone?

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    First of all, congratulations, and amazing game!

here is my qjuestion: Is there any mega evolve for Incineroar? where can I find the stone?

he has one as do the other gen 7 starters tho as for their location (meaning the mega stone) i dont remember primarily cuz i preferred cyndaquil as a starter for plot related reasons

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    @Stochastic would you consider to release the pbs files when this game is completed?

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2023
    So I am currently at the W.T. boss fight and I just cannot beat him. I wanted to go back to the "current" time so I can EV/IV train. Is there any way to do this?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2019
    Hi guys! I cant seem to Craft together a Porygon2 Card and a Card Up-grade. The screen freezes and gives me an error log. Any help?

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    So I am currently at the W.T. boss fight and I just cannot beat him. I wanted to go back to the "current" time so I can EV/IV train. Is there any way to do this?

i believe u have to wander all the way back to celebi to do so and tho i cant say how much time it may takr to do that it would be difficult nonetheless............ note while i didnt have an optimal team in the slightest i did pull it off with the combined efforts of my gardevoir primarily and also my starter (typhlosion whom i used for fusion which if u have 1 i would recommend using as its best for this fight imo and the moveset was flame charge flame thrower shadow flaw and earth power) also note none of the team members had any GP nor did they have a card equipped either i just beat them with full EVS/IVs and past knowledge of the pokemon i was using

Back