• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • I'm not too thrilled about it. Its cute and all, but I really wanted a Sandlsash evo.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    ...I just wish this new 'mon didn't have circles for eyebrows >.>

And yes, swalot evo is required xD needs moar whiskers lol

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Mostly glad it doesn't look stupid like all the other evo's they made for 4th gen.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I wonder how its evolution will do in the 5th gen metagame, way too early to honestly think about, but who knows, might be the next Lucario. (or for all we know, the next over-hyped monster)

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • No more Rampardos-like pokemon please...Why bother giving something 160 base attack if it's not even usable =/

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • No more Rampardos-like pokemon please...Why bother giving something 160 base attack if it's not even usable =/

Most likely because Gamefreak doesn't care about the metagame lol.

I'm sure that that evo will be usable. Usually those pre-announced pokemon are decent...except Sharpedo.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I suspect it will have ~110 Attack, ~120 Speed, ~90 Special Attack and ~60-70 defenses. And seeing it has pure Dark for its type, it will probably be used a revenge killer with Sucker Punch and Pursuit. Dark doesn't give a good amount of resists so a set up sweeper would be pretty mediocre imo unless you sacrifice a Pokemon to switch it in.

But we'll see.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • That's an oddly specific prediction. I'm voting for amazing physical wall. 120/110/90 defenses. That sprite looks at BULKY AS HELL.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • I want a sabertooth tiger fossil, it would look totally badass. and I really feel like it won't be a physical wall, it will probably be a sweeper.

Syaoran

most likely hates your guts
    Years
  • Just dropping by to express my deep loathing for the new pokemon, which is basically a dark vulpix with suspicious sexual tendencies and will most likely end with extremely bad stats.

Hi!

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • On a side note this thread makes me think that Deoxys-D might be up for a new suspect test to be dropped down from Ubers.

Discuss.

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
  • Agreeing with MM. Deoxys-D is probably the best user of Knock Off around, and can abuse Knock Off to take quite a bit of pressure off of a team if it comes across something like a Choice Sweeper and as a result weaken the power of said Sweeper.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Agreeing with MM. Deoxys-D is probably the best user of Knock Off around, and can abuse Knock Off to take quite a bit of pressure off of a team if it comes across something like a Choice Sweeper and as a result weaken the power of said Sweeper.

"Dont switch choice item pokemon into it then ?" lol

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Agreeing with MM. Deoxys-D is probably the best user of Knock Off around, and can abuse Knock Off to take quite a bit of pressure off of a team if it comes across something like a Choice Sweeper and as a result weaken the power of said Sweeper.

Lern to sarcasm

Seriously, Deoxys-D really isn't that good, despite it having monstrous base stats =/ As presented in that thread at Smogon, the fact that it's entry hazard weak really does kill it =P

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    DARK_AZELF: knock off is a silly move anyway
    DARK_AZELF: since their item can be used against them
    DARK_AZELF: i.e life orb wears them down
    DARK_AZELF: choice items lock them in so makes it easier to predict them
    DARK_AZELF: only really helps with lefties lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back