• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Colosseum!

Years
ok, il start a proper Pokemon Colosseum thread, post all info u find here!

so far ive seen many screenshots of different pokemon including:
Swampert
Sceptile
Blaziken (doing kick!)
Wailord
Pikachu
Ludicolo
Exploud
Slaking
just to name a few......

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
Years
Fearnix_Storm said:
ok, il start a proper Pokemon Colosseum thread, post all info u find here!

so far ive seen many screenshots of different pokemon including:
Swampert
Sceptile
Blaziken (doing kick!)
Wailord
Pikachu
Ludicolo
Exploud
Slaking
just to name a few......
yeah has it been confirmed in america yet?

Years
yeah im definitely gonna get it as soon as it hits the shelves relaease dates for US and UK are around march/summer next year i think.
it looks really cool, but im wondering whether itl definitely have all the missing pokemon on it now that the new gba games have been announced

Fire Master

Fire Pokemon Master (FPM)
Years
i will certanily have enough money now...

look it is the box art!
nws100203col_lg.jpg

Lucifer.

Custom'D
Years
March 4th in the US? ****, that probably means a late 2004 release here in Europe. By which time I'll probably have tired from waiting so long.

AzureFlygon

Master of all Shiny's!
Years
I can't wait to get the game and see my pokemon in action. Especially my Flygon and Sceptile. I'm already saving my money for it!

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
Years
if im ever short on cash i usually ask my aunts and uncles in the us to get it for me because one or another forgot to get me a christmas or birthday present (in extreme cases both) and they fell guilty and ask me if i need anything...

<being korean ROCKS>
<living in korea DOESN'T>

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
G-LANCE said:
if im ever short on cash i usually ask my aunts and uncles in the us to get it for me because one or another forgot to get me a christmas or birthday present (in extreme cases both) and they fell guilty and ask me if i need anything...

<being korean ROCKS>
<living in korea DOESN'T>
Well Vietnamese is not bad too (my mom is Vietnamese). When we all go up to my grandmother's house some time around Christmas (when every one is there) me and my brother can get $300 each.

Right now I have $24 (and getting a game this month too). But when March comes around I will have the money to get it.

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
Years
The box art makes me think that all the old PKMN will be available to use in Colosseum, not only just because of the box art, but also because Nintendo says that it will be 'fully compatable with Ruby and Sapphire' and the old pokemon are in the R/S carts.

More money for the gaming industry! Hahahaaaaaaa!

Back