• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon Sword and Shield Character

What is your favorite sword and shield character.

• Milo

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Professor Magnolia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hop

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Oleana

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Bea

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Chairman Rose

• Nessa

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Leon

• Sonia

• Allister

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
Years
I know they haven't announced all the characters from sword and shield but this Poll is going to be the characters that have been announced. also I accidentally put Bea on there twice so pretend that the second Bea is Sonia

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Yo I hope you don't mind but I went in and just changed the second Bea to Sonia like you wanted without altering any of the poll results. o/

Mainly because I'm gonna be voting for my girl Sonia. Professor Magnolia, Nessa, and Allister and all up there big time though.

Last edited:
Years
- Prof Magnolia
- Allister
- Sonia
- Nessa

.... although since we're only allowed to pick one, I'm going to go with Nessa, here.

Last edited:

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
The playable characters. Aw, not on the list. Dunno about everyone else though.

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Mar 22, 2021
It's a bit too early since the games aren't released yet, but design-wise Allister just wins, I hope they make his character interesting and not one-dimensional in the games and anime.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
Hi TheAlmightyBlaziken!
I voted for Hop, because he's the rival! I hope he charges in for a battle right after a gym battle even before we heal.

Cid

Years
Let's go Milo! I already loved him the moment he was revealed. I hope we do get to see more of each character's personalities throughout the game. Who knows? My vote might change as a result.

Back